Unexpected meeting

A bumpy ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, kyungsoo was in his office doing his work.

Jin entered the room after a knock.

Kyungsoo glanced at him and then shifted his eyes at the file but looked at him again widening his eyes.

Jin raised his eyebrows a lollipop “What?” he asked.

 “Arghhh” he yelled and caught his head.

Jin took a seat “Cool, now your anger is taking over you” he teased.

He raised his hands in defeat when he gave a grim look “What happened? You are quite restless since the party day” he expressed.

 

Meanwhile, namjoo woke up from her sleep. Somehow she escaped from the questioning about the proposal but she knows she cannot escape any further.

She recollected how she was saved by that stranger again.

 God, i forgot to thank him. Why do i always run away? He might be thinking i am a strange girl. She hit her head thinking about her mistake.

“God, since he saved me i wish you give whatever he desires” she said closing her eyes and praying for him.

 

Kyungsoo sighed, as if he was defeated “Jin, lollipop” he expressed his feelings.

Jin was quite confused. He gave a strange look.

But ,doesn’t he hate sweet things?

“Here” he handed over the lollipop from his mouth to him.

Kyungsoo grabbed his hair in frustration “Not this you idiot” he shouted irritated.

Jin raised his hands in defeat “Man, just tell me clearly” he raised his voice with an intention to calm him down.

Kyungsoo nodded, took a deep breath “I want to talk to lollipop….that girl…which was my soul mate in that stupid game of joowan’s” he explained to jin clearly as he was unable to understand.

“Oh…okay…that girl?” jin recollected the day of the party “What about her?” he added.

Kyungsoo ruffled his hair in frustration “I just want to talk to her once” he expressed frustrated.

Jin kept looking at him shocked. His eyes and mouth fell wide open. The lollipop from his mouth dropped on the floor.

“Just say something” kyungsoo exclaimed.

“D.O, wants to talk to a girl?....on that calling her lollipop!!...puwahahahahah” jin burst out laughing.

He clutched his stomach and rolled on the floor laughing hard “This…this is this funniest sh*t i have ever heard from you man….ahahha” he continued teasing him, hitting the ground.

Kyungsoo raged in anger. Noticing him sending daggers through his stare jin controlled himself.

He cleared his throat and got up. “What did you say?” he requested him to repeat.

“I want to meet lollipop!!” kyungsoo declared angrily.

Pressing his lips together and controlling himself “That is impossible man. She didn’t look that type of the girl to me..….i mean she is not your business contract that you get when decided” jin shook his head explaining him to calm down.

Kyungsoo’s mouth fell wide open “Jin, I am going to kill you….What kind of stuff are you thinking?....i want to meet lollipop once. So that she can….. thank me? ….yes” he declared shrugging his shoulders.

Jin laughed a little, feeling ashamed “Sorry…then what about meeting? Thank you?” he asked, his face and ears turned red in embarrassment.

“You have one dirty brain. I am not that type of a guy; you know that very well” he explained everything troubled.

“Ah…”  jin nodded casually.

“She is one weird girl. If people are thankful for somebody’s help they either smile, shake hands, etc…I mean there are number of ways to say thank you but that girl she always shows me a different expression to me which i can’t seem to get it out of my mind. On that she runs away from me” he said frustratedly.

“And after she says thank you? Then what?” jin asked the obvious.

“I don’t know i just want to talk to her once. My head is about to burst since the day i met her” he said rubbing his temples.

“Don’t you think that it means it is not just about thanks anymore?” jin teased.

“What do you mean?” he questioned.

“What i mean to say is, why are you so concerned? It is fine if she doesn’t thank you? I mean you didn’t help her for that?” he expressed.

Kyungsoo thought for a while.

“Or there is something else you want from her?” jin added.

Kyungsoo glanced at him puzzled.

“Like what? I just don’t get you…….” he said confusedly.

“Look, i want you to do something for me. Get the address of that lollipop from my family or sowon since they were the ones who invited the guests that day. I can’t ask them myself since they will question me but i am sure you can somehow play a trick or something and get the info so that i can meet her and end this business soon” he expressed angrily.

Jin shrugged his shoulders “I don’t even know her, how will i do that?”

“That, I am not concerned my friend. I am going to meet my parents. Goodbye” he said and left.

Jin couldn’t move an inch, as if glued to the chair. He couldn’t believe he was the same D.O who didn’t care for girls.

Who is she?

 

Kyungsoo arrived at his parents. He spotted his mother on the couch reading a book. He tiptoed and hugged her “Mom” he cheered happily.

“Kyungsoo, when did you arrive?” his mother took his hand and directed him to the couch, beside her.

“Just now” he said sloppily leaning on the couch.

“You look tired” she placed her hand on his forehead and then his hair.

“Go and take a rest in your room. I will arrange something for you to eat” she said pushing him slightly so that he could go.

Prince and Leo jumped on him, displaying they are happy. He rubbed their backs, playing with them.

Sowon, who arriv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter