Trip

A bumpy ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The awaited wedding day arrived, at sowon’s house everybody was getting ready to leave for the hall. Namjoo helped sowon with adjustments after the make up artist left “It’s done. Sowon, you are looking so pretty” she complemented. Sowon blushed watching herself dressed as a bride.

Yerim “Why are you blushing suddenly? Perhaps thinking about jin?” she nudged her arm. Sowon hit her playfully.

“Namjoo” she complained about yerim. “She isn’t lying though” she supported yerim instead. Sowon’s jaw dropped.

“Oh jin, you are here?” yerim suddenly was excited. Sowon shyly got up and turned to the door. Watching there was nobody at the door she turned around only to watch yerim grinning. Embarrasedly, she covered her face with her palms.

Namjoo twisted yerim’s ears “Stop troubling her” she commanded. “Why? It is fun” she argued. “I have been there. It isn’t funny at all” namjoo recalled her day. Sowon hugged her immediately feeling scared.

Namjoo comforted her “It is going to be alright sowon. Jin loves you a lot and he will surely make you happy” she patted her back.

Her mother entered along with her father. Sowon hugged them tightly.

“Namjoo, get ready child, we are leaving” her mother in law informed.  She was busy helping sowon that she forgot about her attire “Mom, you carry on. Kyungsoo-ssi, is still busy with the preparations i will come with him” she informed.

They took sowon and exited the room.

Noticing yerim, she felt depressed. her hair she gave a sad look. Yerim scoffed “What? It is creepy”. Namjoo shook her head “I don’t know why we are like this yerim?” she questioned displeased with their personalities.

Yerim laughed “I wonder why? Sometimes we should remind ourselves we have hearts too and we can’t be selfless all the time. By the way, just to clarify, that jin already called me sister on the very first day. Don’t even think i had hots for him” she rolled her eyes.

Namjoo pinched her cheeks “Go on with your new search…Your love potion will help you attracting people….” she joked.

Becoming serious “Too bad namjoo we are extremely unlucky when it comes to happiness and love. We have always been” she laughed nervously. Though it was true namjoo encouraged her “Wow…you remind me of myself?” she joked. Yerim laughed.

“Oh, except you finding bro in law. I don’t know how you lucked out in this one. May be you used all your luck at once” she teased. Namjoo went deep in thoughts. “I don’t know yerim. I don’t know if i am a good wife. I don’t know if i am giving him enough happiness. It is so complicated” she sighed. 

Yerim was well aware of her insecurities and distrust. Though on the out side their personalities were different but inside they were same. Even she has distrust on people “Try to change namjoo. It is difficult but who knows. Did you ever think your life will change? We were even unsure you would get married but it happened right? The one one who helped us in any adversities was god and we only trust him. I am sure everything will be fine, so don’t stress it” she suggested.

Namjoo nodded “It is only because of him i am still alive yerim. My belief in him brought us this far. Yeah, when he is the one who send kyungsoo-ssi in my life then he will help me further too” she agreed. Despite the troubles she was always religious.

“Oh my god” yerim spotted on the couch. “Namjoo, sowon forgot her veil here. What to do?” she was tensed. “Yerim, you got ready anyway. Why don’t you go to the hall directly and give this? Mom must have arrived with that man to the hall and i am worried. He must be enquiring about useless things. Please, see to it that he doesn’t do any damage in my life anymore. Keep an eye on him and don’t let him get close to my family. Please” she pleaded to keep her father away from their lives.

Yerim patted her arm “Don’t worry i won’t let that man go anywhere near bro in law and neither your in laws” she assured. “It is nice hearing you say my family” she smiled. Namjoo was taken aback. Even she wasn’t aware she used that word so easily.

“You get ready namjoo and please come fast. You are the only one who can tape his mouth” she expressed regarding their father.

Namjoo agreed “How will you go? All the drivers left to the hall for some or other work” she was in dilemma.

“Sis in law” the door opened revealing ken.

 “Thank god, you are here sis in law. Sowon sent me to bring her veil” he informed her.

Glancing at yerim “Oh, hi” he waved awkwardly.

Yerim chuckled “Ken, why are you acting like we are meeting for the first time?” she was puzzled. He smiled sheepishly and scratched his nape “Oh, you have the veil? Let’s go. We are getting late. Bye sis in law” he grabbed yerim’s hand and dragged her. Yerim was surprised. She turned around, gave a confusing look “Whats with him?” she mouthed. Namjoo shrugged her shoulders equally confused.

Anyway, they left and namjoo headed to her room to get ready. She changed into the dress, which was, lavender coloured one shoulder gown.  Standing near the mirror she pulled her dress “It exposes my shoulder blade. Sowon is so perisistent just like her brother” she whined at her choice, saying it was exposing.

Struggling, she did her make up. Watching the earrings a smile appeared on her lips. It was the same earrings kyungsoo gifted her on their wedding night. She wore them happily “I hope he will notice it” she mumbled, watching her reflection.

Kyungsoo entered the room hurriedly “Lollipop, where are that gift envelopes we prepared for jin’s family?” he questioned not even glancing at her. “Ah, kyungsoo-ssi, those i handed it to mom” she informed.

Recollecting “There are some gifts kept in the cupboard that are also to be given to them. Please take them out too” she informed still doing her hair. “Yes, where are they?” he went through it “Here, got it” he placed them on the bed. Namjoo noticed him still dressed in his casuals “Kyungsoo-ssi, when are going to get ready? It is your sister’s wedding and here you are” she complained struggling with her hair.

Smiling widely he turned around only to notice her. His jaw dropped “Wow” he mumbled. He never saw her collar exposed and not surprisingly he found it attractive too. Recollecting something he immediately rushed to the closet and brought it. Standing behind her “Lollipop” he called.

Finishing her work she saw him through the mirror “Kyungsoo-ssi? You are still standing here?” she protested. Shaking his head he hugged her from behind. Her body stiffened “K..kyungsoo-ssi, what…..we are getting late….let go” she pleaded, lowering her head.

Ignoring her he surprised her with a jewellery “A present for you” he placed it in her hands. Still hugging her from behind “Look at it” he appealed.

Slowly, her eyes shifted to the jewellery. Recognising it was the same jewellery she liked it before at her wedding shopping she glanced at him through the mirror “This? How did you?” she was surprised.

Tightening his arms around her waist, “You liked it at that time so i wanted to give you. I initially planned to give it to you on the wedding day but it was not possible. The designer took too much time…it finally arrived now” he reasoned.

Watching her expression “And how i know when you didn’t tell me? Well, because there is nothing lollipop can hide from me. I will know eventually even if you don’t tell me” he explained confidently.

She was again touched, wondering to what extent he will go for her happiness. “Thank you” she felt happy.

Hugging her tightly “That won’t do, wear it for me today. Love, i want to see you in it” he whispered.

Biting her lower lip, she felt tensed. God, what’s with kyungsoo-ssi these days? Since that business trip to Australia he’s been acting weird. Always hugging me and touching me. It is making me uncomfortable. On that i can’t tell him directly. I don’t want to see him hurt. What should i do?

“I will. Now please let go” she expressed feeling uneasy. “Hmph” he puffed his cheeks sulking and rested his head on her shoulder. His hot breath falling on her bare skin was making her tremble.

“Get ready please” she tried to convince him to let her go. Watching her gulping and turning red through the mirror he smirked. He brought her body closer to his. Covering her cheeks feeling shy “Now, let go of me please kyungsoo-ssi, it is time for wedding” she wriggled from his arms.

Instantly, he let her go and walked to the closet. Sighing, she held her head. Can’t you just let it be namjoo see he got mad because of you?.... I can’t… my body is automatically reacting and trembling with his touch. Why can’t i get used to it? I don’t know what he is expecting from me. Why is suddenly coming close to me? Didn’t he promise me he will give me enough time, then why?

Kyungsoo dressed in a tuxedo and came outside. “Lollipop” he informed and walked out of the room. Namjoo followed him quietly feeling troubled. He grinned to himself. I know how to bring you to my direction lollipop.

 

The wedding went on smoothly with out any troubles. Namjoo and kyungsoo were reminded of their own wedding day.

Jin and sowon were now declared husband and wife.  The reception was fun. Kyungsoo’s speech was the highlight of all. There was no human being who didn’t laugh at his words but poor jin was scared by his threats.

It was time to eat, namjoo sat next to kyungsoo while he was going according to the plan. He paid less attention to her.

Clearing namjoo served him food. He ate it but didn’t even bother to look at her. Such a stubborn man. She pouted. How should i bring his attention to me?

Silently giggling, she served him a sweet dish just to annoy him. To her surprise, he was ready to eat it. Bewildered she held his hand stopping him from eating it. Shaking her head she objected. A grin spread on his lips “You served me so why are you stopping me?” he queried.

“I will feel bad if you ate it” she replied in an equally low voice. “Then i have to surely eat it” he declared. She was perplexed and clasped his hand stopping him. He watched her in surprise and grinned at her.

They were called on the floor for dancing, and literally dragged them when they refused. Hesitantly, he placed his hand on her waist and she on his shoulder. Her breathing was erratic.

She stepped on his leg. Sticking her tongue out “Sorry” she pleaded. Watching him still sulking or pretending which she failed to observe, she purposely stepped on his leg. “Ouch, lollipop” he rubbed his feet.

“What happened?” she innocently asked. “It was intentional, wasn’t it?” he caught her red handed. She played with her fingers “I don’t know what you are talking about” she acted non chalant. He secretly smiled. She is so obvious. Let me annoy her more.

Their dancing was so out of place but he guided her well later. Going according to the plan he did not look at her. She pouted “Kyungsoo-ssi” she tugged his coat. “Hmm?” he was confused.

Gently pulling her scarf, from her neck with the help of her other hand she looked at him shyly. A smile crept on his lips.

His eyes shifted from her face to her earrings and then to the neck where she wore the necklace he gave her. His eyes sparkled and his lips parted into a smile. Instantly, he pulled her into his arms. He was feeling ecstatic and also overwhelmed with her efforts.

Biting her lips she smiled shyly. It is so easy to please my husband. Hehe.

Unfortunately, they seperated when the others at the stage cleared their throats. Masking his emotions he acted normally but namjoo could not hide her embarrassment as he secretly intertwined their fingers.  

Namjoo spotted her father watching her with hatred. She pulled her hand back from kyungsoo scared. She was aware his eye was evil. He never wished their happiness and if they were he wanted to destroy it. kyungsoo was perplexed at how she withdrew her hand urgently. He became suspicious.

After the dance, her father approached kyungsoo while he threw a suspicious glance. Something about him irks me. Though he talks sweetly, there is something evil behind his smile. Sweetly he spoke to him while kyungsoo answered politely to his questions. “Son in law, i just heard from your relatives that you started a new textile business” he showed his teeth. Kyungsoo nodded “It is still in the initial stage” he answered to the point.

“How many companies do you own by the way?” he enquired. Kyungsoo let out a chuckle “When you found out about my new company which didn’t even appear in the news. I think you are smart enough to find out about the number of companies i own” he responded frankly. Her father gulped, and grinded his teeth at his sharpness.

Hitting his arm playfully he laughed “As expected you are on a different level kyungsoo” he dropped the honorifics. Kyungsoo clenched his fists. His impression on him was not so good especially after he raised his hand on namjoo. He is completely different from lollipop.

“Kyungsoo is there any nice guy in your eyes for yerim?” he requested to help him. “I mean, she is your sister in law. You should have some responsibility right?” he kept increasing his anger but kyungsoo remained calm. “I will inform you if so” he answered curtly.

“Yerim is done with her studies. Is it possible for her to find a job in your company?” he shamelessly asked. Namjoo who was busy with sowon noticed her father with kyungsoo. She widened her eyes and instantly approached them “Kyungsoo-ssi, dad is calling you” she held on to his suit tightly. He was puzzled watching her grip tightening on his suit. “I will let you know if there is any opening” he answered to her father and excused himself.

As soon as he left she scoffed “I am warning you. Don’t come near my husband”. He shrugged his shoulders “I was just asking something. Why are so negative namjoo?” he questioned. Controlling her anger, “Why shouldn’t i be? You are a disgusting person. What are you scheming this time?” she enraged but controlled her pitch.

He laughed “Just because you got married into a rich family you completely changed” he looked around the decorations “How much does these cost? Man, your in laws are extremely rich. How much does their property cost? Must have earned through illegal methods” he mocked.

“Shut up!! Don’t you dare talk about them like that? Not everybody in this world is horrible like you” she stated.

“What were talking to my husband? I am aware that you won’t approach people without an ulterior motive. Just stay away from him or else you will see a different side of me. If i see you anywhere near kyungsoo-ssi i swear i don’t know what i will do” her eyes burned with rage.

“I was just telling that he has a responsibility towards yerim and told him to find a nice guy for her?” he simply said. A feeling of disgust appeared in her mind, her face contorted “Why should he be responsible for yerim? He is not her father it is you who should be thinking about her? And how come you suddenly are thinking about her? So she’s next. Your next target, huh? Now, that i am free you are after yerim. Why don’t you leave us alone?” she enraged. She controlled herself not to slap him as she is the one who will regret the most.

Jin approached them “Is there a problem?” he asked. Disguising her emotions “Nothing” she faked a smile. Jin gave a suspicious glance at her father “Namjoo, sowon is calling you” he informed and guided her.  

Clasping her hands nervously. God, that man is like a snake. I don’t know when he will spit venom or when he will bite. Just save my husband and family from him. Spotting yerim near sowon, she tugged on her dress. She signalled to her father and yerim got it. “He is talking to kyungsoo about you, telling him to find a match for you” she informed secretly. Yerim sighed “He won’t let us live in peace does he?” she whispered and gritted her teeth. Their mother joined them. “Mom” namjoo informed everything. They sighed together.

It was time for farewell and kyungsoo was nowhere to be found. Sowon was busy with the goodbyes. Namjoo wiped her tears after telling her goodbyes. Her eyes wandered in search of kyungsoo. Excusing herself she went in search of him only to find him standing alone in the garden.

She approached him. She forwarded her hand to touch him but stopped. “Kyungsoo-ssi” she instead called. “Lollipop” he saw her and awkwardly smiled. She just watched him in silence and he sighed “Monkey grew up so soon. Suddenly getting married and going away. She was so small. I used to carry her on my shoulders and tour around the playground. Man, can’t believe that monkey is stepping into a new life. I kind of feel relieved it is jin who married her. I don’t know what would have happened if it was somebody else” he recollected feeling emotional. “Kyungsoo-ssi” namjoo felt depressed watching this side of him. He pulled her into a hug. She brought her hand towards his back to comfort him but hesitated.

“Bro” sowon came to him running. She hugged him tightly and cried. “Gross!! Your snot is on me monkey” he teased. Sowon hit him continuously “I thought you would be crying for me and here you are still the same bro” she wiped her tears. Jin stepped “Sowon, leave that guy alone. Let’s go. I wanna be alone with you” he reasoned shamelessly.

Namjoo was dumbfounded. Kyungsoo entangled him “Don’t you lay a finger of my sister you lustful jerk” he complained. Namjoo pulled his arm with an intention to stop him but burst out laughing. Sowon hugged her feeling shy while she patted her head. Their cat fight continued.

Taking her hands namjoo expressed “You know sowon there is one thing i am envious of you…. it must be really good to have a brother like kyungsoo-ssi who treasures his sister”.

Shaking her head sowon disagreed “Aren’t you more fortunate than me though? You got him as your husband” she explained. Namjoo was surprised by her words. Watching him intently “Yes” she smiled. “Thank you sowon for everything” she hugged her and bid farewell.

As if the fate was together with kyungsoo, he got an opportunity to get closer to namjoo. Another business trip was planned and he did not want to leave namjoo alone recollecting the last time incident. He assumed probably a new place, new environment and unpressured life will give namjoo an option to view him in a new light.

His parents called him informing about the same business deal which was to be signed in paris. It was just a day’s work. “Why don’t you go on a honeymoon now that your project is settled?” his mother adviced.

He glanced at namjoo who heard it too. Clasping her hands nervously, she looked at him. “You are right mom. I think we need to go… honeymoon that is” he decided to take a first step opposite to her wishes. Lowering her head, she played with her fingers as he kept staring at her. A smile spread across his lips watching her fanning her face.

 

On an evening, when jin and sowon visited them.

“Bro” she hugged him. “Monkey” he ruffled her hair. Kyungsoo twisted jin’s ears “Why is she looking that tired? What did you do?” he kept hitting him. Sowon stopped him “Bro, stop hitting my husband” she caressed his cheek.

“Gross” he pretended to puke. Jin threw his arms around her waist and stuck his tongue out “Brother in law, where is namjoo?” he purposefully teased.

“I will kill him” he clenched his fists.

“Kyungsoo-ssi, what’s with the commotion?” she came outside from the room only to spot the couple. “Sowon, jin” she hugged the youngster. “Sis in law” she squealed.

“What a surprise?” she was happy to see her after marriage.

“She was so excited to meet you” jin revealed. “I objected her but…it’s true that we stay nearby sometimes but it is not right to disturb you as you are newly weds too” he elbowed kyungsoo while he frowned.

“Any progress?” he whispered. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes “Why are you so active today?” he narrowed his eyes. Jin scratched his nape “This is how a married man looks. You wouldn’t know” he smirked. Kyungsoo kicked his shin hard and jin groaned in pain.

“Live near?” namjoo questioned. Massaging his leg jin disclosed “Yeah, didn’t he tell you?” he asked namjoo. She gave a blank look. Jin was in disbelief “D.O, this brat!!! Why didn’t you tell her we are neighbours? My house is practically next to yours. That’s the reason namjoo never came and greeted me. Unbelievable!!” he shook his head.

Kyungsoo simply sipped the coffee unaffectedly. Namjoo’s jaw dropped “That means…” Some useless guy. She recollected his words about their neighbour. “Kyungsoo-ssi, seriously?” she shook her head.

“Lollipop, it is not my mistake. This guy always follows me around. He even purchased a house near mine though he rarely lives here. He already has another house why did he even purchase here? Gross” he made an excuse. Their bickering continued.

What about him being emotional at the wedding? She glanced at him suspiciously and he stuck his tongue out. Her eyes broadened. Kyungsoo-ssi, you!! Pouting, she stood up “Let’s go sowon” she took her and left.

Twisting his mouth, he kicked jin “It is all your fault” he blamed for his mistake.

After having some refreshments, sowon excitedly revealed “Our honeymoon was really fun” . She even brought souveniers for them. “When are you guys going?” she questioned but namjoo gulped instead of answering.

“By the way, jin is going to paris due to work and i am accompanying him” she informed.

Namjoo gave a puzzling look instead “Paris?” she confirmed. Sowon nodded “Yeah, didn’t bro inform you. Jin is also signing that business deal for our company” she disclosed.

Namjoo’s jaw dropped. She glanced at kyungsoo while he grinned widely and winked. Covering her cheeks shyly she whined at his playful side. Not to mention the stress she suffered from past few days thinking they are going to be alone.

Decoding their messages sowon nudged her. Noticing her brother approaching, she gave them privacy.

Clearing his throat “Why are pouting so cutely?” he questioned. Cutely? Biting her lower lip “Y…you played a prank on me” she whined.

Adorable. Covering his cheekbones feeling happy “Are you disappointed? You wanted to be alone with me?” he asked straightforwardly.

She gripped on to her skirt feeling embarrassed. “No” she denied, displeased by his pranks.

She was kind of thankful they are not going to be alone but also a little…disappointed.

“Too bad, i am anticipating it. After all, it is our long awaited honeymoon” he whispered in her ear.

Taking a step back, shyly she glanced at him. Watching him grinning she ran away feeling ashamed.

 

The couple was at the airport ready for their trip. They took a completely different route from the departures. Namjoo was confused why they were heading a separate way.

A pilot approached them and shook hands with kyungsoo “Boss, we are ready to takeoff” he informed. Her jaw dropped anticipating he was talking about his private plane. I underestimated him again. Private plane? Yerim, your brother in law is on another level. If she was here she probably would be happy to ride it.

“Maam” the pilot greeted when kyungsoo introduced. She returned the greetings. She gulped looking at the big flight, his name clearly painted on it. Sowon who came from behind interlocked her arms with jin. She nudged namjoo to do the same but she shook her head implying it was too much for her.

Kyungsoo placed his hands around her shoulder guiding her to the plane “That is ours” he stated. She froze watching his hand but smiled instantly “Is there anything more i should know?” she asked hoping this is the last heart attack she will get.

“There is a lot” he shrugged his shoulders as if it not a big deal for him. “For instance, you are adorable” he whispered in her ear. Stepping back with a jerk she escaped to sowon shyly.

“I am going to make this trip memorable for us” he muttered confidently.

They got into the plane and the interior was to die for. was left hanging. There was every luxury in that plane. “Maam, sir” the chef immediately served them mocktails and cocktails for the jin, sowon, and jungshin who was accompanying them for a day.

Her face turned pale as it was first time travelling by plane. Kyungsoo placed his hand on hers which was shivering. He smiled at her implying to relax. She smiled in return and excitedly watched the clouds. It was not as scary as others described it to her, probably because he assured her.

“Love, it will take a long time. Come, let’s rest” he pulled her hand. She wanted to watch outside the window but he insisted.

Jungshin, sowon and jin were discussing something with each other. Namjoo watched them awkwardly afraid they will think something if they are gone.

Kyungsoo took her to the room which was like any other normal room. Admiring it she stood near the door. Taking a seat on the bed kyungsoo lifted his finger and gestured her to come to him “Lollipop, come”.

He is behaving differently since his business trip and it is giving me anxiety. Clasping her hands nervously, she gulped. Taking a step each slowly she followed. 

“Sit” he patted beside him. His face lit up with impish glee watching her taking a seat beside him but maintaining a safe distance. Wickedly he rested his head on her lap. Surprised by his act she brought her hands to her chest. He grinned watching her toes curling. “Lollipop, i am tired” he glanced at her above. “K..kyungsoo-ssi…..” she shut her eyes tightly.

Watching her awkward hands he chuckled on mute. Grabbing her one hand he guided it to his soft hair and the other one held it near his chest. Her cheeks turned crimson and her heart was at unrest. “K….kyu…kyungsoo-ssi, please” she requested for him to get up but he instead moved the brown locks from her face. She turned her head shivering.

“P..Please rest on the bed” she suggested. Holding her hand tightly “Don’t wanna” he was acting spoiled. “Kyungsoo-ssi, why are you… suddenly?” she whined.

“I like it here” he declared. She squeezed her eyes shut feeling uneasy. Pushing him gently she wriggled to escape but he was too strong to even budge. Noticing her shivering, also thinking he was pushing her to an edge he felt guilty but he wanted her to notice him soon.

Her eyes kept darting, her breathing was erratic and she was feeling embarrassed to the core. But the moment she felt his rapid heartbeat through her hand which was rested on his chest she calmed down. His heartbeat is exactly like mine? Is he nervous too? What is he feeling? A smile spread across her face.

Her hand unconsciously moved, caressing his hair. He gave a surprised look to her and she hung her head shyly. With his free hand he caressed her cheek. He interlocked their fingers. Her fingers were awkwardly hanging but that did not stop him.

 “Get up please” she requested. Bringing her interlocked hand to his lips, he kissed it “Hmm….l am tired. Just 10 minutes, let me rest” his voice was creating eruptions in her heart. Kyungsoo-ssi, why are you doing this? Why are you looking at me so dearly? He stared at her every feature.

He closed his eyes and within seconds his head turned heavy indicating his deep sleep. Namjoo tried to get up and help him to a comfortable position but it was impossible to even move slightly. Giving up, she watched him sleeping peacefully. A giggle escaped from her lips watching him carefree. Her hand was still tightly clasped with his. Smiling to herself she gently caressed his hair.  His skin is so smooth, his eyebrows are so perfect, his eyelashes are so long and the shape of his lips...his lips are full. He is so perfect. Shaking her head. What was i doing?

After a while, a knock on the door made her realize she is travelling on a plane. The door opened slowly and jin waved. Immediately, she placed her finger on her lips telling him to enter slowly in order to not disturb him.

Jin was in disbelief watching kyungsoo sleeping on her lap. She couldn’t meet his eyes as she was embarrassed. He approached her, sowon and jungshin followed from behind. She covered her face with her single hand but she wished her other hand was free. They saw her in this embarrassing posture. They kept giggling silently. Namjoo whined telling it was against her wish and also that he is stubborn.

Smiling jungshin revealed “He overworked from the past few days just to enjoy on this trip without a disturbance” he whispered. Once again namjoo didn’t know how to show him her gratitude. He always tried his best as her husband. He kept supporting her and caring for her since marriage and yet she is afraid to trust him. She keeps holding back thinking everything will crumble down just like her life before marriage.

Jin also found it ridiculous how his friend can be childish sometimes. “Shall we kick him?” they asked collectively with an intention to wake him up but she refused. Caressing his hair “I don’t know what else to do for him except for these small things” she looked at him depressed. Faking a smile at them “I am fine, let him sleep peacefully” she explained.  They could feel how much she cares for him.

She is really selfless. “Caring is nice namjoo but you are going to hurt yourself and he will not like that” jin appealed. Giving a thought, namjoo took their offer. Gently they helped him on to the bed. He was so much in deep sleep that he didn’t even move a bit. Sowon and excused. The men also left the room.

Namjoo gave a pleasing look to kyungsoo who was sleeping soundly despite the shift. Deciding to stretch her legs she got up but instantly fell on the bed “It’s been more than two hours and i can’t feel them” she giggled, hiding her pain. She glanced at kyungsoo and thankfully he was still asleep.

Thankfully, she was back to normal and kyungsoo got up too. They got down in paris and reached the hotel. Namjoo walked to their assigned suites along with sowon and the men were behind. Jin smacked his head now that he got an opportunity as it was always the opposite. Before he could take the revenge “You slept like a log on her lap man. She endured the pain for you” he secretly revealed. Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter