Fight

A bumpy ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A business party invite was sent to kyungsoo which was supposed to be taking place in the evening. He decided to take namjoo along too to officially introduce her to the associates and investors etc. He informed her from the office through the phone about the same.

Infact, she was skeptical about this party but she didn’t want to disappoint kyungsoo who was anticipating something from her for the first time. How long i will escape this? As his wife i need to try being social even if i am not used to it.

She took a decision.  With the world people change, time change and seasons too. Promises made are also broken. I always lived believing these rules but for the first time i feel you won’t do that kyungsoo-ssi. My heart is telling me to put faith in you. You fulfilled every duty as a husband but i did not do my duty well. I need to stop hesitating and open up to him. I need to put my trust in him. I have to let go of these insecurities, forget about my past and move forward. I have decided i will trust him. My trust he will not break it because he fulfilled every promise to me till now. His heart will not change….i hope because if you break my trust i don’t know what i will do.

“I trust him” she muttered watching their wedding picture which they together put it on the wall. I will try my best to come closer to you and give you whatever you desire from me.  A blush crept on her cheeks and she covered them feeling embarrassed.

Namjoo decided to get dressed accordingly. Going through her closet she decided to wear something appropriate and equivalent to their status as she didn’t want to degrade him in front of others.

Her eyes landed on a silver dress. She decided to try it. The dress was fitting and wearable but the only problem of it was the back. It was the first for her to wear a backless dress so she found it uncomfortable. A thought appeared to change but his happy face flashed in front of her eyes. Ultimately, she decided to wear it for him.

Kyungsoo who was back from the office reached their room only to spot namjoo dressed in the dress. Stunned by her beauty he stood gawking at her. A broad grin plastered on his lips. Massaging his head to clear the dirty thoughts he exhaled. Is she trying to seduce me? She looks smoking hot. I doubt if i can endure it tonight.

Shaking his head with an idea of rejecting the thoughts, No, D.O, don’t be desperate and destroy everything. I promised her i will wait for her. I have to ignore these thoughts of mine.

Noticing his presence “Kyungsoo-ssi” she cheerfully welcomed him. Snaking his arms around her waist “Beautiful” he complemented, the corners of his mouth quirked up. Hitting his chest playfully “Get ready husband” she reminded him.

“Can you pick clothes for me?” he requested meanwhile he takes a bath. “Sure” she decided to choose for him. Going through his closet she chose the suit he wore on their trip to paris “He looked really good that day” his eyes twinkled imagining him in that. While she was about to take it out something fell out of the pocket.

Puzzled she glanced at it. Taking it into her hands she wanted to analyse it but kyungsoo immediately grabbed it from her hands. She was stunned while he urgently stuffed it into the closet.

Not giving any explanation he urgently took the clothes and went to change.

“Jin, you will kill me one day man” he muttered under his breath as she almost saw the which jin gave him on the trip to paris.

On the other side namjoo wondered if what she took a glance of was exactly as she expects. If it is that then…..is kyungsoo-ssi?.....we haven’t kissed yet and that…..no….i am probably suspecting him. It is not that i don’t want it….Didn’t i mention him i need time?.....It is so sudden…..i am scared…..what should I do?

“No, he promised me that he will wait…..i should trust him….he won’t do anything without my consent” she cooled her mind and decided to concentrate on the party.

The couple reached the party. It was luxurious party filled with guests of high class. They were from high social status. Namjoo felt nervous as they entered, as it was her first. It was not the same as kyungsoo’s house party.

“Mr.D.O” the host, a middle aged man welcomed him warmly. His eyes shifted to namjoo “Well, who might be this beautiful woman?” he walked forward for a hug. Kyungsoo placed his hand stopping his greeting “Mr.kim, meet my wife namjoo” he introduced.

Smirking he forwarded his hand for shake but namjoo bowed instead. “Ofcourse” mr.kim bowed too. He invited them in and the men swarmed like bees near kyungsoo. Namjoo stepped back as there were so many of them. kyungsoo held her hand and introduced to them.

Next the women approached him but kyungsoo ended their talks with casual greetings. Excusing him he held namjoo’s hand “My wife namjoo” he introduced. Namjoo bowed awkwardly. The women gave her weird stares judging her.

Some of the business associates called kyungsoo but he was hesitant to go. He held namjoo’s hand “Let’s go” he guided her but the women stopped him.

“Mr.D.O, your wife is not a child. You can carry on. We would like to chat with her” a y lady named clara with champagne in her hand advised shaking her tall body seductively.

Kyungsoo glanced at namjoo while she nodded with a smile. Hesitantly he left her with them and joined the men who were talking about business.

They offered her a drink but she refused politely. They eyed each other secretly but namjoo saw through them. I am getting serious bad vibes from them. Why did kyungsoo-ssi leave me? Socialising and i are like enemies. No, i need to do it for him, for his happiness. Also, it is not like i am meeting people like these for the first time in my life.

“Namjoo….was it? May i know whose daughter are you? I mean never saw you in any parties before?” another lady named nada with a bold lipstick and shiny short dress queried.

“Wait, don’t tell me you must have studied abroad with Mr.D.O?” the other lady named anna who showed her cleavage chuckled.

Namjoo shook her head “I am not….” she was interrupted by clara who advised kyungsoo earlier. “Oh…I heard the rumour that he married a poor girl…..so it is true huh?” she snorted.

Namjoo smiled and politely accepted. What is wrong in being poor? Atleast i am not rude like you.

 “Arranged marriage was it?” the anna twisted

Namjoo nodded “Yes, it is” she told them the truth.

Before they could question more jin disturbed them “Hello ladies” he greeted them.

“Namjoo, let’s go” he guided her to the side.

She breathed a sigh of relief “Thanks jin” she appreciated his interruption.

“Don’t mention, your overprotective husband sent me to your rescue” he informed with a teasing smile. She glanced at kyungsoo who was busy but was keeping an eye on her. she smiled shyly.

“Sowon?” she asked if she arrived and he shook his head in negative “Maam, isn’t feeling good…..nothing to worry just a simple headache” he assured. She smiled.

“Jin!!” somebody called so he excused.

Namjoo sat alone on a couch just to keep herself away from others but a few men kept gawking at her. She turned to the other side ignoring them but they kept giggling.

“Man, Do kyungsoo hit a jackpot even in an arranged marriage….what a y wife” a man commented gulping down the alcohol.

“Dude, you know how many women wanted to becoming his. I was curious who he might have choosen after rejecting all those hot women but at last all he was interested in a girl with such a hot body” another gave a high five.

Namjoo squeezed her eyes shut. She gripped on her dress to control her anger as she did not want to create a scene.

Ignoring them she left the place and searched for kyungsoo who was seated at a counter with his business friends.

Spotting him, she felt relieved and decided to approach him.

“D.O, man who would have thought you would be this desperate to marry. I heard that you saw your wife only once and decided to marry her” a guy asked.

Kyungsoo ignored him and drank his juice. This guy blabbers a lot when he is drunk.What's with those rumours?

Another man patted his shoulder “Man, don’t you know...if D.O wants something he gets it. What is she?....just a woman….if he wants her he gets her, right?” he praised him.

Namjoo froze when she heard his words.

Kyungsoo shook his head in disbelief. “What? Don’t tell me you changed after marriage into those typical husbands who follow their wives” another ridiculed him.

Kyungsoo chuckled “Do kyungsoo never changes. I am the same. When i want something i get it” he announced confidently.

Namjoo felt disheartened and took her steps back. She was disturbed by their words.

Kyungsoo smiled inwardly thinking about namjoo “But that is not the reason i wanted her in my life. She is different” he declared. As if i tell you all her merits. She is only mine.

Namjoo walked slowly troubled by the words she heard. The ladies from before started laughing behind her back “I wonder why he married her? He rejected pretty and confident girls only to marry her?” they commented clearly mocking her. They were just jealous of her as kyungsoo rejected them all.

Anna hit clara “Come on, don’t be so rude. She does have one merit though…..her body. He might use her to his hearts content” they laughed.

Namjoo felt disgusted by their words. She suffocated and stepped out of the place.

Kyungsoo who heard them gritted his teeth “How dare you insult my wife?” he demanded them to apologise.

“Not one of you have the qualities she possesses. Before you are disrespectful to others why don’t you look yourselves in the mirror first?” he enraged.

Jin dragged him away stopping him to enter into a fight. Brushing his hands off kyungsoo left the hall.

Spotting namjoo in the hallway alone he grabbed her hand. Startled she stepped away from him breathing heavily.

“Lollipop, it’s me” he gently took her into his arms her head. Her broadened eyes slowly returned to normal. Recollecting their words she hugged him back tightly. What am i thinking? Kyungsoo-ssi is not like that. I decided to trust him so i will do it. The kyungsoo-ssi i know is warm, kind and pure hearted. He is not interested just in my body. My value is not just that in his eyes.

Breaking the hug she placed her hand on his cheek. Giving him a gentle smile “It was boring with you” she muttered.

Resting his forehead on hers “Shall we leave?” he questioned with a smile. “Better” she agreed.

Both got into the car. Namjoo decided to tie the seat belt but her purse fell down. Bringing her hair in the front she bent down to get it.

Kyungsoo turned to her only to spot her exposing her back. His eyes changed and he gulped watching that. Unconsciously he reached his hand to touch her back but namjoo got up.

Immediately taking his hand back he cursed himself. Crap!! He kept massaging his head to brush those thoughts away but the clueless girl made it unbearable for him by leaning on his shoulder.

“Kyungsoo-ssi, you were right…those people kept drinking alcohol and were spouting non sense things. I did not like it” she complained holding his arm and resting her head on his shoulder.

Kyungsoo remained silent as he was controlling his mind so much.

Curiously she looked at him as he wasn’t responding. Why is he behaving oddly?  “Kyungsoo-ssi?” she gave a confused look.

“Yeah” he snapped. Giving a half smile “We should go” he started the car.

The house was silent and dark as the staff left. The couple reached their room filled with thoughts.

Standing near the mirror she removed the earrings in daze rejecting bad thoughts. My mind is a mess. First that thing from kyungsoo-ssi's clothes….then those people’s words….and kyungsoo-ssi……no…..no…..i have to believe in him. He is not like that. The time i have spent with him is the proof.

He sat on the bed and kept looking at her. His emotions and desires were at peak.

She brought her hair front with an intention to remove her necklace. That move increased his desires.

Making a way he landed behind her. Namjoo who was busy in her thoughts didn’t notice him until his fingers passed through her bare skin on her back. Startled she looked at him through the mirror.

Giving a smile he hugged her from behind. Calming her nerves down she expected it was a mistake. What am i thinking? Brushing the thoughts aside she smiled placing her hand on his cheek. His eyes travelled again to her back. He touched it and her heart stopped. Noticing her shocked, he grinned from ear to ear.

Breaking the hug he placed his warm lips on her . Her eyes widened in shock and was dry while kyungsoo was drunk in her love. He couldn’t control himself anymore than he already has. His desires were taking an upper hand. His lips kept travelling all over her back leaving gentle kisses all over. “K…kyungsoo-ssi, p…..please….no…..” she finally spoke but he couldn’t hear a word. Instantly he pulled her closer, trapping her in his strong arms he kept kissing her cheeks, travelling all the way to her neck leaving warm traces everywhere.

Namjoo immediately stepped back scared. She rushed to the side trying to avoid him. Her breathing was erratic. Walking to her, he hugged her from behind. Immediately he kissed her neck continuously. “S…stop….” she was frightened but he kept going on. Tears filled her eyes and the same kept dropping continuously which he failed to observe. His love for her kept growing stronger.

Pushing him with full force she breathed heavily “What are you doing?” she asked with tears brimmed eyes. Kyungsoo stood dumbfounded “Lollipop”.

Sh*t!! Sh*t!! D.O!! “Lollipop…..god!!!” he was displeased with his act. He massaged his head “Sh*t!!!” he cursed.

The tears dropped from her eyes “It was all you wanted didn’t you? Everything was to get this body?” she shouted.

He was bewildered “No….lollipop….listen” he tried to explain to her but she shouted “All you had in your mind is to” she gave a disgusting look. He was shocked to hear her words.

“You just thought….” he let out a broken chuckle. “I thought we got closer” he was in disbelief.

“Just because i got a little closer, you thought you can have me?” she looked at him feeling hurt.

Angrily she pulled her dress in a haphazard manner “Take it. Touch it to your hearts content. Will you be satisified that way?” she screamed. His face darkened. His expression showed how hurt he was.

With a sudden outburst she kept crying “You are so kind to me. I thought i could trust you but you….” This is not what i mean. This is not what i want to say. Why can’t i stop? Stop, before it is too late.

Hurt was clearly written on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter