II.

My First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy didn't know why she ended up in the bar. One moment she's lying comfortably on her bed and one minute, a bear was dragging her out. She's jobless for a week now. She filed for a two-week vacation to fulfill her promise to Seulgi and Joy. But the two seemed to be so busy eating each other, that's why she was alone and lonely.


The couple was on the dance floor, swaying and dancing to the rhythm while Wendy was just sitting on the sofa and sipping on her whiskey.


She watched the lights illuminate and feel the music. She wasn't a party-goer but for the sake of her best friend, she would try being a party animal.

--------------------

"Why are we here in the club unnie?" Irene asked her manager. 


"You didn't know that the meeting would be here, right?" Hyoyeon asked her.


"Meeting?" Irene raised her eyebrows. 


"Yes, the meeting for the success of your magazine photo shoot. Ms. Hwang was so impressed, that's why she held a mini celebration."


"I forgot unnie and besides I'm not a party person. I preferred being at home." 


"I know but it's for you so you need to show up." 


And the two walked in the VIP section of the bar.


"Hyoyeon and Joohyun, you're here." Tiffany said while smiling.


"Thank you boss for this," Irene said.


"Congratulations on your photo shoot. The netizens were so happy seeing you in a different light."


"All thanks to Wendy for getting the perfect shots for the shoot."


"Yes, I would like to invite her to join us but Jessi said that she's on vacation now."


"Too bad. I'd like to know her," Hyoyeon said while opening a beer. 


"Unnie, don't drink too much. I can't handle you. I will leave you here," Irene threatened her manager.


"Okay girls, let's have some fun. Let's make a toast," Tiffany said while holding up her drink.  


"Cheers!"


Everyone in the VIP was already drunk. Irene was the only one whose sober and normal. She didn't drink much cause she knew she can't handle a lot of alcohol intakes.


"Unnie, I need to go to the comfort room." Irene said while poking Hyoyeon's side. 


"Okay Joo. Be careful downstairs," Hyoyeon said while waving drunkenly and one eye opened.


Her journey to the comfort room was hard. A lot of people were blocking the way. The lights were hurting her eyesight and the eyes that kept on lurking at her. She's feeling scared. No, she's really scared. Three guys were circling over her. 


"Hey miss, wanna have some drink?" A guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter