XV.

My First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone in the studio was anxious. The CEO of the Hwang's House of Fashion was in the house and the assigned photographer for the shoot was nowhere to be seen. 


"Where's the photographer?" Tiffany asked while smiling. Every staff working for the Hwangs knew the meaning behind that smile. 


"So, no one will answer me?" 


"Excuse me, Ma'am," a petite girl named Eunwoo called Tiffany's attention. 


"A paramedic called. Ms. Yerin got into an accident on her way here. She's now on the way to the hospital." Eunwoo explained. 


"So what are we gonna do? We can't let this day go to waste. We have an overseas schedule." Tiffany was fuming mad. 


"We will call other photographers to replace Ms. Yerin. Just wait for a while, Madam," Eunwoo said while dialing her phone and excused herself. 


On the side, Irene and Mino just sat on the back. They knew that HellFany was a hell, a deep hell. 


"So we're gonna have an overseas project Rene. Have you told your girlfriend about it?"


"Honestly, I forgot about it." 


"You're slowly becoming a grandma." 


"What?"


"Nothing, Granny Bae," Mino laughed, teasing Irene.


"Stop it, ahjussi!" Irene fought back.


--------------------


"Saeron-ah, can you please help me?"


"Oh nunu, what is it?" Saeron asked the girl on the other line. It was the first time that her nunu asked for a favor. 


"Can your boss replace Ms. Yerin for today's shoot?"


"I'm gonna ask her, but why? Did something happen to Yerin?" 


"She got involve in a car accident. Luckily, she only had minor injuries."


"Thanks God. I'm gonna hung up now, nunu. I'm gonna talk to Wendy unnie about it. I'll call you." 


"Thanks, Saeron." 


"No worries, nunu." 


--------------------


Wendy was in the red room, checking some pictures. She liked the old fashion process wherein the film was soak in the red contains. She loved to preserve memories where she can always look when she missed anyone. Honestly, Wendy didn't know when or how she started to love photography. Maybe because her father gave her an old polaroid camera when she was 10 years old or the way she was seeing the world that she wanted to capture every emotion behind it.


"Wendy unnie?"


"Wait a minute, Saeron. I'll be there."


Saeron stood inside the room, waiting for Wendy to come out from the red room. She scanned the room and saw nothing.


"Wendy unnie doesn't put any family picture in her office. I wonder why," Saeron said to herself. 


No one in the company knew about Wendy's background. She was just known as the Korean-Canadian girl. A very warm person and a girl everyone wanted to date. A mysterious person for everyone.


"What brings you here?" Wendy asked, taking off the gloves on her hands.


"Wendy unnie, Eunwoo called me. She said that her boss got into an accident today and ask if you can replace Yerin for a shoot today."


"Is Yerin okay?" 


"Yes. Nunu said that her wife is taking care of her."


"Okay. Call nunu and say that we will be there." 


"Yes unnie. Thank you!" 


"No problem. Be ready. We will leave in a minute."


After ten minutes of driving, the two arrived at the location. It was a nearby five star hotel. 


"Saeron, did you asked Eunwoo about the photo shoot concept?" Wendy said while walking inside the elevator and fixing her camera.


Saeron shook her head. 


"No, unnie. I forgot, I'm sorry." 


"It's okay, Saeronnie. Can you tell nunu that were here?"


"I've already called her unnie. She's waiting for us at the door." 


"Thanks Saeron. You're the best!" Wendy winked and Saeron blushed at the statement. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter