IX.

My First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joy, he's back!" 


"Who?" 


"Mino." 

 

"What? Mino? Song Mino? Your T.O.T.G.A?" Joy exclaimed.


"T.O.T.G.A? What the hell was that?" 


"The one that got away. The one who left you. The one who still have a piece of you." 


"That's not true, Sooyoung. I love Seungwan. It's just that it's so unexpected to see Mino after all this time. It's been 3 years since we parted ways. But now he's here in flesh, smiling widely at me like nothing happened." Irene said while keeping a poker face.  


"Unnie, why are you still affected? He's in the past. Don't mind him. Be civil."


"Thanks Sooyoung."  


"Okay unnie. Bye. I need to re-do my make up. Call me if anything happens."


"Irene."


Irene turned around and saw Ms. Hwang and Mino walking towards her.  


"Here you are. I bet you know each other."


"Yes unnie." 


"The two of you will be on Nylon's next month cover. You two will work together for some upcoming shoots and fashion shows." 


Mino smiled widely while Irene could only nod.


"I'll leave you two so you can talk and catch up."


Tiffany walked away leaving the two alone.


"So Irene, let's have dinner?"


"I'm busy Mino."


"Tomorrow night?" 


"I'll be busy and I don't have time for you."


"But Ms. Hwang said that we need to get closer."


"What do you want Mino?"


"I want us to start over again. Friends?" Mino smiled widely and offered his hand.


Irene was thinking, 'What would happen if I let Mino come back to my life?' 


"I know I made you cry Irene. I'm sorry for everything that made you cry. Let me make it up to you. Let me be your friend." Mino was still hanging his hand, waiting for Irene to grab it. 


"Friends?"


"Just friends, Mino. I have someone in my heart now."  Irene said while hand shaking Mino. 


"Thank you Irene." 


"I need to go Mino. See you tomorrow."


"Bye." 


Irene walked away. Mino was still staring at the fading view of Irene. 

 

Friends for now. You'd be mine again, Irene.


--------------------


Wendy was outside; waiting for Irene. She wanted to surprise her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter