XVII.

My First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prepare your hearts, everyone. Starting from this chapter, everything will go downhill.

You have been warned.

 

--------------------

The shoot went smoothly and incredibly amusing. The photographer got the shots and emotions that she wanted in a short period of time. 


"Okay, one shot and we're done."


"Mino, can you put your lips on Irene's ear and your hands on her waist." 


"Okay. One, two. We're done!" 


The photographer clicked the last and smiled. A clap from behind was heard and she saw Ms. Hwang clapping her hands and smiling that you couldn't see her eyes. 


"It's so perfect. I can't wait to see the photos."


"Thank you Ms. Hwang. We will work on it and deliver it as soon as possible."


"Can you give me that in a week? Perhaps earlier than that?"


"Give me five days Ma'am and it will be finished." 


"Okay Wendy. Thank you again and excuse me, I need to talk to my models."


"Thank you too, Ma'am." 


Tiffany walked to where Mino and Irene were and talked about some news or issue. Wendy picked up her camera and gave the copy of the pictures to her assistant. 


"Saeron, can you finish developing the pictures?"


"I can help her unnie," Eunwoo butted in. 


"Okay. Maybe you can start doing that tomorrow. You two need to rest first." 


"Okay boss!" the two said in unison.


--------------------


"The press is waiting downstairs and they want to have the best shot of you two. Do me a favor and be a perfect couple in front of them. And in less than 6 hours, you will flt to L.A," the CEO informed Mino and Irene about the schedule.


"Flight? L.A?" Irene remembered it but she forgot to tell Wendy, again. 


"Fix yourselves and we will face the press in a minute," Tiffany said while walking away from the two. 


Irene walked to where Wendy was. To everyone, it was just a model thanking the photographer.


"Wendy." 


"Yes, Irene?"


"We have a press con later and a flight to L.A after," Irene said, closing her eyes.


"Is that so? How many hours are left before your flight?"


"Six." 


"Can I see you before you go?" 


"I think so. The press con will be in an hour or more and the dinner too."


"I'll just wait you at your apartment."


"Is that okay?"


"Don't worry. It's okay." Wendy reassured Irene. 


'It's okay. Yes, it's okay.' She kept telling herself that 'it's okay.' 


"I'll see you later," Irene said and bid goodbye to Wendy.


--------------------


The media gathered around Tiffany, Irene and Mino. Mino was a really clingy type of guy. He always put his hand on Irene's waist and kissed her on the forehead.


The act didn't go unnoticed by the press and it made Tiffany smile. 


"You had your photo shoot here in this expensive hotel, Madam. I'm so impressed," a member of the press said.


"I want the best, you know me. I love spoiling my models," Tiffany smiled. 


"Is this for a magazine? And when will it be released?"


"No, it's not. It's for some other things." 


"Mino, how are you and Irene?" 


"We're doing great. We're happy that we will be spending more time together." 


"More time?" 


"Yes, we will be flying to L.A for the fashion week," Mino answered.


"Irene, do you like that? I know girls love to be pampered by their boyfriends," one of the reporters asked teasingly.


Irene just smiled. A sinister one.


"Ms. Hwang, may we know who is behind the photo shoot," another reporter asked, saving Irene from answering the question.


"Uhm, we had to work with two photographer for this shoot. We had Jung Yerin and Son Wendy."


"Son Wendy? A talented one we must say. Is she still here? Can we take a picture of her?" The press nods and Tiffany asked her secretary to call Wendy but the staffs told them that she was already gone. 


"I'm so sorry but photographer Son already left," Tiffany informed the press. 


"She's really a mysterious one. We haven't seen her in person," a girl said while the others nodded. 


Irene kept on watching the scene. She was one of them. She didn't know Wendy's background or who her parents were. 


"Okay guys, maybe next time you will see her but now, we can go to the restaurant and have dinner," Tiffany smiled to the press. 


Unknown to them, there was a short girl standing from afar, seeing the so-called romantic skinship between the models. 


She walked away with a heavy heart.


--------------------


Jisoo sat in front of Chaeyoung's grave. Silence engulfed her as she looked at it. 


"You know what Chae-chae. I dreamed of you again. It felt so real that you were here in front of me. But I know, we both know that dreams don't become reality and knowing this hurts me more. I miss you. I miss you so much, Park Chaeyoung," Jisoo said, not noticing the tears that kept on flowing on her face.


A hand with a handkerchief blocked her view. She looked up and saw Wendy, offering comfort and a shoulder to lean on.


They stared at each other and Jisoo stood up, hugging Wendy so tight that she didn't want to let the girl go.


--------------------


Wendy walked away after seeing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter