IV.

My First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wannie-ah, can you help me? You're free right now right?" Seulgi asked her over the phone. 


"Yes Seul. What is it?" 


"Could you go to this restaurant at Hongdae. Joy and I had a dinner reservation but I knew I couldn't make it on time so could you accompany her for a moment?" 


"Sure Seul. Let me fix myself first. Just send me the address of the place."


Wendy arrived at the restaurant after an hour and started praying for her soul. She knew that Joy hated people who were late. 


"Good evening Ma'am! How may I help you?" The attendant asked Wendy. 


"Reservation under Ms. Kang Seulgi," Wendy smiled charmingly. 


"This way Ma'am," the attendant named Pinky blushed at Wendy. 


On the other side, a purple-haired woman, panting, directly went inside the restaurant. 


"Seulgi, sorry! I'm late. The photo shoot got delayed," the purple-haired stated breathlessly. 


"Hmm... Miss, drink this and have a seat," Wendy said while looking at the girl.


"Irene? What are you doing here?" Wendy asked. 


Irene spaced out and just stared at Wendy. 


"I'm here because Sooyoung asked me to accompany her girlfriend for a while. And you Wendy, why are you here?" 


"Seulgi asked me to accompany Joy cause she will be late," Wendy said to Irene. 


Wendy assisted Irene on sitting down.


"Thank you," Irene smiled.


"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat now?"


"No, not at all. Let's wait for the two." 


"I have a bad feeling about this," Wendy stated quietly.


"Let me call them, excuse me for a moment Irene."


Wendy dialled Seulgi and Joy's number a hundred times and all that she got was the operator. 


Damn you Joy and Seulgi, such good friends you are.


--------------------


Meanwhile at JoyGi's condo: 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter