VI.

My First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's vacation came to an end and now she would be back from being a workaholic again.


Wendy was still lying on the bed, the kiss they shared still lingering on her lips. She could still taste the cherry lip balm Irene used.


'Just stop it and kiss me on my lips now.'


Her phone buzzed. She picked it up and saw a text from the girl she loved the most.

 

From: Gorgeous bunny 
'Good morning baby. Good luck on your first day. Don't overwork and do well. I love you!'

 

To: Gorgeous Bunny 
'Hi baby! My day will be great because an angel sent me a greeting. 
Good morning baby. Don't forget to eat on time and this hamster loves you so much.'

 

Irene, on the other hand, couldn't help but to smile to herself after reading Wendy's text message.


"Unnie, stop smiling like that. You look like a serial killer," Yeri said while looking at her sister.


"Then you will be my first victim." Irene said while walking towards Yeri and smiled creepily.


The younger Bae ran outside the house leaving Irene laughing like a grandma.


"Take care, Bae Yerim!"


--------------------


Wendy had a lot of projects. Some companies wanted her to work with them.


Same as Irene, she had a jam-packed schedule. Everyone wanted Irene Bae, the supermodel of Korea.


Because of circumstances, the two decided to keep their relationship a secret. Only their close friends, Saeron and Yeri knew of it.


Irene's career was on peak. Wendy knew it and she could not bear to ruin the bright future that's awaiting her love. 


"Wendy unnie, Ms. Kang dropped by and said that you should not forget your dinner with her at 7pm."


"Thanks, Saeron."

 

Hours later: 


"Wendy unnie, it's 7pm." Saeron said while arranging the photos from Wendy's desk.


"Oh? It's late already. You should head home Saeron." 


"Unnie, you have dinner with Ms. Kang at 7pm."


"Oh my goodness, I forgot. Thanks Saeron, for reminding me." 


Wendy ran towards her car and drove directly to the restaurant. She arrived late. 


"Seul? Sorry I'm late."


"It's okay Wen-wen. I understand. Did Jessica unnie welco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter