XIX.

My First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NY (Day 5.)


Irene and Mino had an unexpected photoshoot. It was one of the top magazine in the US so Tiffany said 'Yes' immediately.


The two acted again as a couple. Yes, they were a fake couple.


Irene sat on a high chair, wearing an off-shoulder white dress. She looked like a goddess.


Mino was in front of Irene, leaning in and holding her jaw. He was smiling and ready to give a kiss.


"Last shot and we're done," the photographer shouted and Irene detached herself from Mino and walked directly to Hyoyeon.


"Hyun, are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked Irene when the girl reached for her.


"I don't know unnie. I feel like something isn't right. I'm scared."


"You just miss Seungwan."


Irene missed Wendy so much. She had always wanted to call the girl right when the plane took off but remembered what she had said.


"I hope she misses me too."


"Why did you ask for a break when you knew that you really love her?"


"Because I want to be sure unnie. For myself and my feelings for her."


"Hyun, pain makes people change."


Irene nodded but a lot of things invaded her mind including the questions 'Am I doing the right thing?' and 'Will Wendy wait for me?' 


---------------------------


Korea (Day 5)


"SBS Morning News. We give you the hottest and latest news of the country.


Last Sunday, a lot of politicians and well-known artists gathered at a charity event.


(A clip of people who attended the event is being shown on the screen.)


Many individual showed their talents at the event.This event became a huge success and the management of the orphanage says 'Thank you' on behalf of the kids.

 

Pann:
"Who is this girl?"


Recently, there was a video of a girl with a guitar who sang at a charity event.


[221,329] Who is this girl? She looks like an angel!


[309,801] She can pass as an idol with her looks and with that voice.


[903,210] She has a soulful voice and it makes me cry too.


Netizens were asking who the girl was. They named her as 'plaid angel' and 'angel's voice.'

 

Starnews:

"Who is that girl?"


(A picture of Wendy with a guitar.)


Everyone got curious who was the girl who sang like an angel. Well, I saw her perform live and yes, she sang like an angel. She has a perfect smile and is suited to be an idol.


Her name is Wendy Son. She's a regular in the orphanage. She has been volunteering for almost 4 years as the sister said.


As for personal information, we will find more about her so stay tuned.


Written by: Park Chorong


---------------------------


Days had passed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter