XIV.

My First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple managed to have time between their busy schedules and Irene's life in the limelight.


The night was so calm and refreshing. Irene was at the cafe with Hyoyeon. She was waiting for Wendy to pick her up. 


"Joohyun, I'm curious. Did you and Wendy have ?" Hyoyeon asked.


"Unnie, why are you asking that? It's like a normal question to you."


Irene's eyes were ready to pop out from her sockets.


Hyoyeon laughed so hard.


"We're in the twenty-first century now Joohyun, so did you do it already? Say what, Joohyun."


"Stop it, unnie." 


"Oh, it seems that little Seungwan has a lot of fighting spirit or she doesn't see my Joohyunie as a y and matured woman," Hyoyeon smirked and laughed again. 


Irene just stayed quiet. Truth to be told, she was imagining herself and Wendy in a very intimate moment.


Hyoyeon noticed it and she just kept shut or else she would see Hell-Joohyun unleashed.


Minutes later, Wendy came. The couple bid goodbye to Hyoyeon and went to Wendy's car. 


Wendy noticed how gloomy Irene was. 


"Baby, is there something wrong?"


"I'm just tired. Nothing's wrong baby," Irene answered nonchalantly.


"Let's just go home then. You need to sleep."


"I'm okay baby. You don't need to do that."


"Let's just go to the drive-thru and eat, is that okay? And after that, I'll take you home," Wendy said, not taking a 'no' from Irene.


Wendy parked her car outside's Irene apartment. She wanted to hold Irene's hand but it seemed that the older girl was on her monthly period. 


"Seungwan, answer me, do you find me y and attractive?"


Wendy was lost by the question. She didn't know how to react and what to say so she just stared at Irene. 


"Answer me, Seungwan."


"Hyunnie, are you okay?"


"Just answer me, okay!" Irene was whining; throwing tantrums on Wendy. 


"You're so cute, Hyunnie," Wendy said, cupping Irene's cheeks and kissing her tenderly.


Irene smiled a bit but Wendy did not answer her question. 


"I need to go. Good night, Seungwan," Irene said, ready to unbuckle her seatbelt.


"Good night baby. I'll call you when I get home."


"A text will do," Irene muttered, closing the door. 


Wendy just watched Irene's figure disappearing from her sight.

 

She really had a hard day.


Inside the apartment, Irene slumped on the sofa and muttered incoherent words. 


"Seems like someone is not getting laid," Yeri said from across the room.


"Don't you dare, Bae Yerim," Irene warned her sister.


Yeri just walked away. She knew that her unnie was really pissed off. 


Irene phone's was ringing and Wendy was calling her. She ignored the call and kept sulking. Later on, she received a text from Wendy telling her that she got home safe and that she loved her so much.

 

"Aist Seungwan, you don't see me as a woman. You treated me like a kid," Irene said, throwing her body on the bed.


On the other side, Wendy was thinking why Irene looked so gloomy and asked her a question about an unnecessary thing. She kept on calling Irene but it seemed that Irene was sleeping or ignoring her calls. She just texted her sulking girlfriend.


She called Seulgi and maybe, the bear could answer her questions. 


"Hello from the other side." 


"Seul, I know it's so sudden but what are you doing with Joy when she's gloomy and asking you if she's y?"


"I'll kiss her and we will be having ," Seulgi answered.


"What? ?"


"Hey Wen-wen, you still haven't done it with unnie?"


Wendy face palmed. Her face got red and she hung up the phone. 


"Wen-wen. Aist, why did you hang up, you hams

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter