I.

My First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listening to the silence in this four-sided office, I asked myself, "Why did I choose photography?"


Taking a deep breath, I answered my own question.


"The stories I fail to put into words; the emotions that I want to express, I'll turn them into photos. Photos; solid and vague proofs that memories can be look back. Feelings that were kept inside the photo, even if the person inside it changed and already gone."


She looked back and reminisced while looking at the portrait, the first picture that she captured; a blue sky with a black-haired girl standing while looking at the sky.


Someone interrupted her running thoughts. 


"Come in." 


"Boss, the photo shoot will start in a minute."

 

"Thanks Saeron. I'll go."


The lights in the studio gave a dark aura which the photographer liked the most. And sensual music was blasting on the speakers for setting the mood.


"Okay beautiful, look at me. Seduce me with your eyes," the blue-haired photographer smiled seductively which the latter answered with a lip bite.


The clicks continued and the photographer was so focused on getting the perfect shots.

 
U


"Okay, it's a wrap. Thank you for the hard work everyone. I'm looking forward to working with you guys and to you beautiful," the photographer said before her assistant called her.


"Ms. Son, you have visitors waiting at your office," the shy secretary said while looking at the ground.


"Saeron, stop calling me Ms. Son or boss. Unnie is fine."


"Yes, unnie."


"I'll go ahead now. You should rest Saeron. Take care."


"Son Seungwan." 


The voice made every bit of hair in Wendy's body chilled. A call from the Satan's only daughter.


"Hi Joy! Hi Seulgi! Long time no see guys!"


"Stop being workaholic. You're not a robot," the bear sighed.


"I need to meet the deadline of this Ddeulgi. I promise I will rest after this." 


"Don't promise us that Wan. I'm gonna summon all the demons to get the out of you," Joy said while pointing her finger at the scared hamster. 


"Seul, are you sure you're dating a human, not a Satan's child? Geez!" the scared hamster said.


"Seulbaby, Wendy unnie is bullying me. Defend me," Joy said full of aegyo and it made Seulgi blushed hard. 


"Wanster, stop being mean to my girlfriend. We just want to have some bonding time with you. Look at you, you're not taking care of yourself. You're not eating on time. You're not getting enough sleep and you don't even have a love life."


"Sorry Seul and Joy. I really mean it this time. After this project, I will have a break and you will see me sleeping and mopping around 24/7 in my house."


"Okay Wan, we will hold onto that," Seulgi said with a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter