Surprise!

Please,Look At Me!

Sorry for all wrong grammar~

 

*Normal POV*

“Surprise!!! Welcome home YoonA!” Yuri, YoonA’s mom and dad, and Soehyun together at dining room. Pow pow!

“Woaaa I’m so surprised! Khamsahamnida everybody! Khamsahamnida umma, appa, Soehyun and Yuriiii” YoonA looking around. She got surprised when she come in to the house and saw the rooms are full of decorate and saw Yuri came to her house. Especially at dining room. There’s so much foods and drinks. Her mom never cooked so much like this.

 “We prepared this special for you Yoon:)” Yuri said to YoonA.

“Neh. Just for my lovely sistaaaaa<3” said Soehyun.

“You must eat this! You must haven’t eat kimchi since you went to USA, right?” YoonA’s mom gives a plate of kimchi to YoonA.

“Neh.” YoonA nodded and start eat. “Hmmm namasta! You made this mom?” YoonA asked to her mom.

“Anni. Yuri-ssi who made it” she said to YoonA.

“Yuri-ah gomawoyoooo~:D” YoonA said to Yuri.

“Anytime, dear:)” Yuri smiled when she’s eating.

“Btw Yoon, you will continue your school at the same place with Yuri” YoonA’s dad said to YoonA.

YoonA and Yuri rally surprised.

“Jinjja?????” Yuri and YoonA said at the same time.

“Neh” YoonA’s mom adding. “And you’ll starting school in a week. So, you have time to rest before.”

“Yeaaaay!!!!!” YoonA and Yuri shout for joy.

And they are returned to dinner. Do some chit-chat and joking.

***

“Ya! Ya! Ya! How can you do that?! You cheated!” Junho yelled to Taecyeon.

“Mwo ya?! I’m really good at playing soccer game haha dont be sad Junho-yaaah~” Taecyeon mocking Junho.

They are in their basecamp. They fill this place with everything they want. Video game, billiard, little kitchen, etc.

And now, Junho and Taecyeon are playing video game.

“I dont want play anymore!” Junho put the stick.

“Hahahahaha loser!”

“Whatever you say jerk! Anyway, where’s Nickhun?” Junho asked to Taec.

“Dont know. Maybe he’s hangout with the girls” Taec reply carelessly

“Haha he tried pretty good. But he cant replace my position~” Junho said.

“Position what? As a ? haha” Taecyeon said and then he gets thrown snacks from Junho.

*END Normal POV*

 

*YoonA POV*

Dinner already done and we’re cleaning the table. My dad and Soehyun do not assist but watch tv.

“Yul, you’ll stay at my house right? Please...... I will take you home tomorrow.” I said to Yuri.

“I’d love to, but I cant:( tomorrow I must go to school early in the morning. And I have promised to my mom that I must go home at 9.00 pm. But I’m late. It’s already 10.00 pm hehe my mom will get angry haha”

“Ah, mianhae Yuuul.... because of me you.....”

“Sssh! No problem! It’s okaaay! You are not wrong:)” she cut my words.

“Ok. And to make amends, I’ll take you home!”

“No no no! Thanks before, but I can go home alone:) you should take a rest dear....” she said to me. What a really good person!

“But Yul......” I try it again.

“No! You should take a rest babyyyy, you must really tired. I can go home alone, I am 18 years old! Haha keure. I go home now! See you tomorrow!” she hugs me then I hug her back.

“Promise me you’ll text me if you are homey.”

“Iyiy captain!” she raise her hands then put it on her forhead. We both laugh together.

We’re go to living room. Yuri ask for leave to my mother and father. They said she must stay at our house but she’s ignoring. Yuri ask for leave too to my lil sister, Soehyun.

“Thanks for your helping, unnie” Soehyun smiling at Yuri.

“Not a big deal lil girl;)” then she walk away from my house.

 I feel bad. I wish nothing will happen to Yuri. God, save her please.....

*END YoonA POV*

 

*Yuri POV*

I walk away from YoonA’s house. Bus is not come when I wait for long time in halte. So better I walk and come home faster. I feel someone following me. I speed up my step, but suddenly........

“Mmh mmh mhhh” Somebody covered my body and my mouth from behind. I really shock!

“Hey young lady, come with us please! Let’s have fun together! hahaha” it’s not only one person! But three! One man covered me, and two man stand up in front of me. I struggle as hard as possible. But he’s too strong! I almost crying. I dont know what should I do now. God, please help me! Anybody help me please!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

Hey! This is almightyshawol! I'm update!!!:D sorry for boring and short chapter....... Please enjoy it, everybody! Love yaaaa<3333

 

 

 

This is bonus for you! kekeke^^

My beloved oppaaaa<333 soooooo handsome! hope y'all like itttt;)))