-continue-

Please,Look At Me!

 

*Yuri POV*

I was very surprised when suddenly my name was called by someone. And its sounds so familiar. I stand up immediately. “O? Nickhun-ssi......” yeah, Nickhun oppa and I have made a pact that in front of people we call each other with formality.

“What are you doing in here? With...... Junho--?” He asked but I cut his sentence.

“Anni! It’s not like what you thought! We....we just.....” I shook my head many times.

“Excuse me?” Junho-ssi spoke up. “What’s going on?”

“Sorry, but I’m curious why are you both in here? Are you two.....dating?” Nickhun oppa spoke while frowned.

“Noooo!!! Ofc not! We-we just......” Ow c’mon Kwon Yuri don’t be stupid! Say something! Say something!

“Hey~ calm down, Yuri-ah~ Ya! Nickhun-ah! What’s bring you here?”Said Junho-ssi. But without any word, Nickhun oppa sit on the chair.

“You two! Explain all of things, now!” Nickhun oppa talked again.

“Wae? Why we must explain to you?” Junho-ssi keep calm while my heart keep dugeun dugeun cause I’m a bit scared that Nickhun oppa will be misunderstand.

“Excuse me, sir. Do you want to order something?” A servant appeared. Oh thanks God! At least it makes the atmosphere a little relax. Bip! My phone ranging. Nickhun oppa texted me.

Yeobo-yaaah are you cheating on me? Please say noooo!!! T_T

Ofc not, oppa! I’ll explain everything later;) Message sent.

From the message sent by him, now I know he’s not angry. Yeayy!:D

“What do you want to order, Yuri-ssi?” Junho-ssi asked me.

“N-neh? Mmm….” I’m about to say but Nickhun oppa cut my sentence.

“Orange juice. She wants orang juice.” Ommooo~ how sweet Nickhun oppa! He knows what I want>< but….. I look at Junho-ssi. He stared Nickhun oppa with puzzle look.

“I smell something fishy……..” said Junho-ssi.

“Ekhem….” I cleared throat. “Thank you, Nickhun-ssi *bowed*” and Nickhun oppa nodded.

“I want an Americano, please.” Said Nickhun oppa.

“Ya Nickhun-ah! Who say you can place an order?” Junho-ssi spoke to Nickhun-ssi.

“What the….?!” Nickhun oppa eyes went big and it makes him look very cute and adorable><

“Ka! (A/N: Go!) you are unwanted in here.” Junho-ssi said casually.

“What the….?!?!?”

“Excuse me, sir. Is the Americano also ordered?” the servant asked.

“No!”

“Yes!” Nickhun oppa and Junho-ssi spoke up together.

“Aisssh!” Nickhun oppa seems cranky and leave us. Junho-ssi laugh so loud. I know they both are joking. Keh....man's are hard to understand~ -__-"

Bip! My phone ranging. Nickhun oppa texted me again.

You must pay for this Yeoboooo! Meet me at city park when your ‘business’ with stupid Junho are done! Love ya<3

Haha okay, oppaI know that keke me too, oppa:* Message sent. 

“Okay, where were we?” Junho-ssi spoke up.

“O? Ah neh! We were………”

“Yuri-ssi, are you in affair with Nickhun?” he asked.

“Waeyo? Why are you ask that?” I answered.

“Hm, nothing. I just…….”

“None of your business, dude. So where were we?” And we continue to make plans for Taecyeon and YoonA.

-After about 2 hours-

“I go ahead“ I said when our conversation already done.

“Wait, let me drive you”

“Anni! Don’t bother. I leave now.” And I left him.

*END Yuri POV*

 

*Junho POV*

Hm……. Something fishy here…… it’s like, Yuri-ssi is Nickhun’s girlfriend. Ah meolla~ if they’re in a relationship, Nickhun would have told me and Taecyeonnie.

*END Junho POV*

 

*Normal POV*

YoonA is doing her project in library when someone tapped her shoulder.

“Ommo!” YoonA almost yelled.

“Ssssh!” said everybody in the library together.

“O? oppa! You scared me!” said YoonA whispered. Donghae giggledwhen he saw YoonA very surprised because of him.

“Hehehehe mian. Btw, what are you doing, Yoon?” he asked.

“Doing my science project, but first I must search the formula in these book” YoonA pointing some books that she brought from the bookcase.

“Need ahelp? *wink*”

Ommooo~ this guy….jinjja! very handsome!!!>< “N-n-neh! If you don’t mind…..” said YoonA.

“Okay~ let’s do it together!”

-After 20 minutes-

“Finish~~~ gomawo oppa^^” YoonA spoke to Donghae.

“I don’t accept your thank!” Donghae said casually. Heard that, YoonA pouted.

“You must treat me a juice at the canteen, Yoong! I’m very thirsty~”

“Aissh oppa! Hahaha alrightyyy~ kajja!”

On their way to the canteen, YoonA and Donghae meet Jessica.

“Annyeong haseyooo! Annyeong YoonA-ssi, annyeong Donghae-ah *bowed” Jessica greeted them.

“Annyeong~~ *bowed*” Donghae greeted cheerfully, in contrast with YoonA. She was greeted her by not sincere.

“Where are you going guys?” Jessica asked.

“We’re going to the canteen” YoonA and Donghae spoke together.

“Ommooo!” she’s covered . “Ey.... you two~” Jessica talked in teasing tone. A big smile printed on her lip.

“Are you guys........dating????” Jessica spoke very loud. Everyone around there start to stare at them.

 “Anni--” Donghae and YoonA about want to deny Jessica’s words but she deliberately cut their speech.

“Congratulation! Hope your love long and last ‘till forever!!!”

YoonA surprised to see Jessica doing like that. She smell something fishy. And from Jessica’s voice tone......it’s different from usual. Jessica seems purposely doing it all. Ah meolla! For what I think about it?

After all, Donghae and YoonA only can smile awkwardly.

“Ok I gotta go! Once again, congratulation Donghae-ah! You must treat her well! *winked*”

Donghae and YoonA look each other. Then, they looking around. Everyone around there begin to talking about them.

“They two really dating? OMG YoonA so lucky! Yesterday Taecyeon pursued her, and now she dating with Donghae? I really want to be like her!” Someone spoke up to her friend.

“Is that true? Ommooo YoonA is not grateful! She should be with Taecyeon! Don’t take both of them!” Another one said sarcastically.

YoonA just sighed. Donghae rubbed her back, a sign of support. And they’re walk away to the canteen.

*END Normal POV*

 

*Jessica POV*

This is great!!!! Hahahahaha this is more than I was imagine! I don’t know that Donghae and YoonA have known each other before. And they were look close. So I conclude that they were dating. If that’s not true, I don’t care. The important thing is I’ve spreading the gossip lalalala~ I never thought that my plan can work very well~

*END Jessica POV*

 


 

 

Heyyyy!!!! I'm so sorry if I late to update chapter....

I'm trying to concentrate on national exam. I hope you guys will understand:)

But I'm trying to add the chapter of my story if it possible keke:D

Comments and subscribe will be lovelyyyy<3

Please dont be a silent reader.......

 

-AlmightyShawol-