Admirer

Please,Look At Me!

Chapter 2

ADMIRER

Sorry for the wrong grammar~

 

*Normal POV*

Taecyeon and Nickhun have finished jogging. They go back to their home.

“Don’t forget to come practice at 10 o’clock! Don’t be late or Mr. Kim will kill you!” Taecyeon say to Nickhun.

“Iyiy captain!” Nickhun raise his hand and put it on forehead.

“Keure. I’m leaving now” then Taecyeon and Nickhun went to different way.

***

“So tired~~~~” Taeyeon said when she has arrived at Jessica’s home then sit on sova.

“Here you go” Jessica gives a bottle of energy drink to Taeyeon.

“Gomawoyo~:D” Taeyeon take the botol then drink it.

“Hm not a big deal. Btw, after this I wanna go to school.” Sicca said to Taeyeon.

“What you want to do? This is Sunday you know?” Taeyeon asked.

“I wanna see Taecyeon-ssi practice basketball. And you should come with me!”

“But…” Taeyeon try to ignored.

“No but! Now, let’s take a bath! You are use my bathroom and I will use another. Kajja!”

*END Normal POV*

 

*Yuri POV*

I almost done. I made YoonA’s favorite food. And the last thing I make is strawberry cake. YoonA always love strawberry. She once said that she wanted to have a strawberry garden.

I put the dough into the oven. Now, I must wait for 20 minutes. Better I install an alarm so I will not forget.

Ahya! I forgot something! I forgot to ask YoonA where is she will continue her school! I wish she will attend school in Super Seoul Senior High Scool same with me kekeke^^ hmmm btw, should I call her now? To ask her where is she will continue her school. But, hm…. I think no need. Maybe she’ll gimme a surprise hahahaha but I really really hoping that would happen. Imagine what we’re done when we were Junior high school make me more miss her! YoonA……. Come faster please>< have a save flight! I already been missing you!

Kriiing kriiiiing……. Ah! Strawberry cake is done! I’m finishing! Aaaaa can’t wait to presenting in front of Yoona!

*END Yuri POV*

 

*Normal POV*

Taecyeon, Nickhun and their team are practice at school’s basketball court with their coach, Mr. Kim. Nickhun not come late so Mr. Kim not kill him or doing-something-harmful. Their practice from 10.00 am until 12.00 pm on Sunday. But at 11.00 am they break for 20 minutes.

At 10 o’clock Mr. Kim coming and start the practice. Some people come to see the practice. Taecyeon looking around for a while, and got Jessica staring at him. He’s a bit shock. Hhhh….. she never didn’t come.Taecyeon said in his heart.

Taecyeon know Jessica really like him. Yea he thought every girl like him, but Jessica…….she really obsessed with him! (sorry for Sicca fan._.v) Taecyeon sometime feel annoyed with Jessica. But, he doesn’t really care. He still be friendly, but he didn’t know that his action make Jessica thought he reply her feeling.

Priiiiiit! Mr. Kim began to give direction. And they have know what their must to do.

“Ommo! Taeyeon-a! Look at that! Soooooo cool!!!! Aaaaa I’m going crazy!! Taecyeon-ssi really looks more handsome when he dribbling and shooting!” Jessica said to Taeyeon.

“Everytime we see basketball team practice, you always say like that.” Taeyeon said not excited.

“And everytime I say like before, you always say like that too….” Jessica reply and rolled her eyes.

Jessica keep supporting and yelling while Taeyeon not excited.

“I wanna buy some snack or softdrink. You wanna come with me?” Taeyeon said to Jessica.

“Hm anni. But, buy a bottle of energy drink for me please? Here” Jessica give some money to Taeyeon.

“Ok” Taeyeon take the money.

“Don’t be too long! Come back soon!”

Taeyeon going to the canteen and buy some snacks, two cup of juice, and energy drink for Jessica hmm no, she thought Jessica will definitely give it to Taecyeon. As usual. Taeyeon took her time in canteen. She’s getting bored. She missing someone. Junho-ssi…….I miss you like crazy>< why you can’t feel my feeling????

Suddenly, a boy passed in front of her. She surprised then enlarge her eyes. Is that Junho-ssi?

“Junho-ssi! Junho-ssi!” Junho turned and staring at Taeyeon.

“Ah Taeyeon-ssi? How are you?” Junho asked to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon immediatly blushed. “Mmm....fine, thanks. How bout you?”

“Yea life is always wonderful hahaha why did you called me?” he asked.

“Mmm....mm... do you have any plan for tonight?” Taeyeon asked carefully.

Aha! Junho already knew she will asked like that. As a good man, he should not refuse. And it’s good bargain too! But..........

“Junho-a! What are you doing? Faster please!” someone calls Junho.

“Hm... I’d love to. But I’m a lil bit busy now. Maybe next time? I’m so sorry~” Junho kissed Taeyeon’s back of the hand. Really like a playboy in general.

Junho left Taeyeon who were stunned by his action. Ommo......it’s seems like I don’t tread on earth.

 

She walk away and come back to Jessica.

“Why are you so long?” Jessica asked. Taeyeon not reply and give a cup of juice and a bottle of energy drink to Jessica. Taeyeon still smiling and blushing makes Jessica curious. Priiiiiiiit! Whistle sounded. It’s break-time.

“Explain it later please?” Jessica asked to Taeyeon and then Taeyeon nodded. Jessica went directly to Taecyeon.

“Annyeong!” Jessica greet team members. All members reply and greet her back. After that, she go to Taecyeon. But, she almost fainted! Taecyeon is open his shirt and show his abs! Ommoooo! I’m gonna die>< he’s so y without shirt on his body!

“T-t-t-taecyeon-ssi…….” She said stammered because she’s so nervous.

“Wae?” Taecyeon ask to her.

“Here….” Jessica gives him a bottle of energy drink.

“Oh… Gomawo” he takes the bottle and drink it.

Aaaaaa I really gonna die! I really love the way he drink! Soooooo y!

 

“Excuse me?” Taecyeon aware Jessica’s reverie. Jessica blinked.

“W-w-wae?” she asked.

“Thanks for the drinks!” he smile at Jessica then go to somewhere. Jessica feel like she wasn’t on earth. She fly to the sky! Seeing Taecyeon’s smile make she feel like the luckiest girl in the world who can see this! Jessica limp and fell on the floor. Her joints are so weak.

***

 

 

 

 

Second chapter! hihihi:D sorry I'm late. Bad connection in here:( hope y'all like this! keep supporting me guys! I hert you<333 sorry for boring chapter but I tried as haed as I can:)