-continue-

Please,Look At Me!

*Normal POV*

“Yoong, are sure about your words?” Yuri asked to YoonA when they’re already in the library. They’re choose library to hide from everyone.

“Neh. *nodded*”

“Better you apologize to him, Yoong” Yuri looks afraid.

“Wae????? He has disturbed me in class Yul! And so he did at canteen! I want to take revenge!” YoonA almost yelled. Some people who sit next to YoonA, staring at her and pointing the slogan; don’t be noisy. YoonA look at them back with apologizing-eyes.

“But Yoon, you don’t know about his reputation in here!” Yuri said.

“I don’t care. He was disturbing me and I want take revenge! Nobody can prevent me, includes you, Yul.” YoonA said.

“hhhhh…..” Yuri rolled her eyes.

“You know me that I quite stubborn, didn’t you?”

“Yea right, but the important thing that I’ve tried to warn you”

“Gomawo~” YoonA smirked. “But I won’t change my decision” she added.

“Up to you, Yoong.” Yuri said. And then she look at her watch. “Ommo! I have to meet Mr. Jang!” Yuri stand up immediately.

“Sssssh!” everyone around her said like that. Yuri bowing for apologize.

“I gotta go now. What time is our class begin? We are in the same class for the second subject, right?” Yuri asked to YoonA.

“Neh. And it’s begin at 10.00 am” YoonA said.

Yuri look at her watch and said, “Ok, we’ll meet again at 10.00 am! Mian for always leaving you, Yoong:(”

“It’s okay Yul. I’ll be fine:)” YoonA said. Suddenly, Yuri kiss YoonA’s cheek and then run out the library. YoonA’s eyes went big but she smirked immediately.

*END Normal POV*

 

*Donghae POV*

Ah……… what a bored day. As usual. I want to graduate more quickly. Unfortunately, there’s no acceleration class in here.

My second class begins at 10.00pm. Mrs. Shin never come on time. And I still have time to sleep. I study hard last night for Mrs. Shin’s exam. I must supplementary exam because I was sick last week. Hoaaaam feel so sleepy. Library is the best place to hide and sleeping well.

In library, I’m walking towards my favorite spot. I’m curving to lay my body on the spot. With a book on my face, I start to sleep.

*End Donghae POV*

 

*YoonA POV*

The second class begin about an hour again. Hm….. what I must do for killing the time? Reading a book? Of course! For what I’m in library if I don’t read a book? Ok, I’ll search a book about this school. Maybe I can knowing more about my school now. Super….. Super…. Super…. I’m searching the book from the first word of my school name. One shelf, two shelfs, until the ninth shelf, I haven’t got the book. But, I was shock! Not because I got the book but……. There is foot on the sideline of a bookshelf! I walk to that foot slowly. And find…… A boy? What is he doing here? I look at him. He move. I’m a bit shock. I want to pick up the book which hide his face. But not long, he wake up.

He really wake up. Maybe he felt there was someone, I mean ‘someone’ is me. I want to walk away but……

“Ya! What are you doing here?” He asked me. I really shock. Nooo, not because his question but because…….. Oh-My-God! He really looks charming!

“Mm… A-a-anni” I replied so nervous. I tried to go again but his hand grab my hand.

“Are you a new student? I haven’t see you before” he asked again. I nod.

“May I ask your name?”

“YoonA. Im YoonA.” I replied quickly. Goshhhh! What happened to me??!

“Keure. Sit here.” He asked me to sit next to him. I obeyed and sat next to him. And we started to know each other. I know his name is Lee Donghae. We don’t talk much. We just sit quietly. But I feel so comfort beside him. But suddenly, he stand up.

“Where are you go?” I asked. I close my mouth with my hand immediately. I should not ask anything! It’s up to him to go anywhere, right?

“I’m going to class. It’s almost 10.00 am.” He said. Ommo! I almost forget! I stand up immediately.

“Ah! Khamsahamnida *bow*” he look at me with surprise-face.

“Khamsahamnida for remembering me” I explain. He just smiling. Oh God, he’s smile really nice! Like and…….angle? Ah dunno, but it’s make me melt! Ommo! What I did? I immediately realized and follow him to go out from library.

“Where’s your class?” He asked me when we have out from library.

“Mrs. Chloe class, how about you?” I asked him back.

“Oh it’s not good. I’m in Mrs. Shin class” I’m giggling. The way he talk it’s so cute! He raise his eyebrow wondering why I’m giggling.

“Right then, we split up here” he said. I nodded. I wish we’ll meet soon! I pray in my heart and then walk away with bright smile. 

*END YoonA POV*

 

 

-At Mrs. Shin class-

Mrs. Shin hasn’t been in class.

“Donghae-ssi, you have finishing my homework, haven’t you?” Jessica asked with spoiled voice.

“N-n-neh” Donghae nodded and give the homework to Jessica.

“Gomawo Donghae-ssi~” she hugs Donghae. Donghae speechless. His brain cannot work well. He really like Jessica. Jessica was his school mate since kindergatden. He always did everything what Jessica asked. For example, doing Jessica’s homework, drive her to home if she didn’t bring car to school. Yeah, their home is near and their parents have known each other. He can’t refuse anything about Jessica. Donghae still speechless until Mrs. Shin come and greet all of student.

***

At night, YoonA call Yuri. “Yuri-yaaah, I’m sorry…. Tomorrow I can’t go to school with you=(” YoonA say when the phone has picked up by Yuri.

“Waeyooo?” Yuri asked.

“Hm……" YoonA  rather confused to answer Yuri's question.

"Ommo! Yul, I forget to help my mother! She asked me to help prepare the dinner. See you tomorrow, babe!” YoonA hanging up the phone. She lied. Not to do evil but YoonA  didn't want to tell because it is about the challenge tomorrow. And YoonA dont want Yuri get involved.

She's in garage now. Let’s see what will happen, Taecyeon-ah! Let's see my ability tomorrow! Ha! She said in her mind and smiled sardonically when imagine Taecyeon’s face.

 

***

 

 

 

I'm sorry for late update:( bad signal like hell in here! Mian mian miaaaan><

Thanks for your time to read my story=))) I hope y'all like this! Please leave comment...........

-AlmightyShawol-