A Plan

Please,Look At Me!

 

*Junho POV*

Aaaah I forgot!!!! I forgot to help Taecyeonnie to get YoonA-ssi! Aiiiish how could I forgot this???! Okkk from now on, I’ll find out everything about YoonA. But how???? Hmm..... maybe I’ll start to know YoonA from her closest friend, Yuri.  Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri.......where are you babe? Ah! Is she Yuri who sitting on a bench? Ah right!!! I walk toward her.

“Boo!”

“Aaaaah! You scared me!” Yuri shouted cutely.

“Hahahahaha mianhae.... Just for fun^^v”

“O? Junho-ssi? What brings you here? You wanna say something?”

“Hm....aniyooo~ I just wanna talk with you. Is that alright?”

“Neh. But....what do you want to talk about?”

“About.....btw, where is YoonA? Isn’t she with you now?”

”No,” she shook her head. “She isn’t with me now. Waeyo?”

“Okay. Glad to hear that. Listen, this is may be somewhat difficult to understand,“ I started to explain all of things. Yuri frowned and then nodded. “I want Taecyeon, my best friend, can dating with YoonA.”

“And then?”

“But he didn’t know anything about YoonA, so did I. So, you want to help us?”

“I.....have to help what?” she ask, a bit confused.

“Help us, tell us about what YoonA like and dislike. Since you’re YoonA’s closest friend, you must have know everything about YoonA.”

“Okay, I’ll help you. I’ll write everything about YoonA and send you an e-mail. What’s your e-mail address anyway?” Yuri take a book and pan from her bag. I give my biggest smile for her. She’s really kind!!! I give my e-mail address to her.

“Btw, Yuri-ah..... why are you want to help us?” Honestly, I’m very curious why she want to help us, I mean Taecyeon. But she help me too. But...ah molla!

“Because I see they have a very strong chemistry. I dont know why I see them like that. But I’m sure they have a chemistry.”

“Yap! I see that too! Okay, from now on I beg your cooperation.” I asked.

“Neh” and we shake our hands.

*END Junho POV*

 

*Taeyeon POV*

I’m with Jessica on our way to the Cheerleader’s room. When we passed the school yard, Jessica stopped my step.

“Stop! Look at that!” Jessica pointed to somewhere but I didn’t find out.

“What?” I keep searching.

“Bench! Look at the bench!” Jessica almost yelled. I know she about to angry.

“Ah I see.... Who is that?” I notice two people who sat on the bench. “Ommo! Is that Junho-ssi??? With a girl??!?” I realize. My eyes went big.

“Aha~ and look with whom he was sitting?” Jessica folded her arms across.

“With......Yuri???!?! With Yuri-ssi?!!!?”

“Yup!”

“Grrrr Yuri-ssi! You dead!” I’m about to approaching Yuri but Jessica pulled my wrist.

“Keep calm down! Dont be hasty! We arrange the strategies. Since I hate YoonA so much and so you do, you hate Yuri now. We must arrange the strategies very well. Involve they both !”

“You right! Kajja!” and we leave to arrange the strategy.

*END Taeyeon POV*

 

*Normal POV*

In the dance room, Yuri is so busy with her laptop. YoonA is warming up while waiting Taecyeon and Nickhun.

“What are you doing, Yul?” YoonA asked to Yuri.

“Nothing.” Yuri close her laptop.

“Sorry gurl I’m late~” Suddenly, a heavy sound appear. That’s Taeyceon.

“O? Taecyeonnie you have come! C’mon start the practice!” Mrs. Min welcome Taeyceon and Nickhun.

“Today we will combine all the moves we have made.” Said Mrs. Min.

“And I want Taecyeonnie and YoonA to be a partner......” Mrs. Min haven’t finishing her word yet but Taecyeon and YoonA cut her word.

“Mwo????!?!?” said them together.

Taecyeon: Yesss! Luck is always with me! Kekeke:p

YoonA: Oh my lord!!! Why is this happening??? Why is bad luck always with me??? T_T

“Please guys, I dont want to hear rebuttal!” said Mrs. Min. “And Yuri-ssi, you’re partner ofc Nickhun-ssi. Kajja! We start the practice”

*END Normal POV*

 

-2 Hours later-

*Yuri POV*

We have finished our practice. After this, I have an appointment with Junho-ssi. Hold on! Don’t be negative thinking on me. I won’t cheating behind Nickhun oppa. Junho-ssi and I just want to make a plan for YoonA and Taecyeon kekeke:p

“Yul, I must finishing my work at library. So, I cannot go home with you. Mianhaeyooo~” YoonA talked to me.

“O? Ah no problem YoonA-yah~” since I have a business with Junho-ssi keke~

“Ok! I go first *kiss Yuli on Yuri's cheek* Mrs. Min, I go now. Thank’s for today~ Annyeong!” said YoonA to Mrs. Min.

“Neh! You’ve done well, YoonA-ssi~” answered Mrs. Min. YoonA walk toward the door while waving to me and Mrs. Min.

“Yeobo-yaaah~” Suddenly, someone whispered on my ear. I’m a bit surprised.

*whisper* “Ommo! Nickhun oppa. Why are you like this? If Taecyeon-ssi and Mrs. Min……” Nickhun oppa cut my word.

“Mrs. Min is changing her cloth! I don’t care anyway:p” he give me a mehrong. Ommooooo~ he’s really cute><

“Aisssh” I pinch his cheek.

“Ehem…. I smell something fishy……” Suddenly, Taecyeon-ssi come appear. Nickhun oppa and I cough together.

“Are you two????? Dating??” Taecyeon asked us again. Nickhun oppa and I couldn’t say anything. We just look at eacg other.

“Ah alright. It’s none of my business. I go first~” Taecyeon-ssi left us.

“Ya! Why are we backstreet anyway? You are not cheating on me right?” Nickhun oppa asked me.

“Ofc not!!!! I just a bit scared if your fans will hate me and I can’t live peacefully oppa”

“Ah arraseo~ btw, since YoonA left you, I’ll drive you home, okay?”

“Don’t bother oppa~ anyway, I have some business with someone. I go first! Bye! *kiss Nickhun on his cheek*” Ommoooo>< it’s my fisrt time kiss his cheek!

 

A few minute later, I arrived at café near my school.

“Annyeong, Junho-ssi *bowed*”

“O? Yuri-ssi *bowed* btw, please forget the formality~” I just nodded and smiled at him.

“Junho-ssi, I have a good new!” I said. Junho-ssi look at me seriously. “Taecyeon and YoonA will be a partner dance! And we’ll perform at the Jjang Art Show! (A/N: I know the name of the show isn’t that before but I think this name is better keke:p)”

“Wait, what do you mean ‘we’?” said Junho-ssi look like confused with my word.

“Ah, I’ll explain you first……”

*END Yuri POV*

 

*Nickhun POV*

As usual, Yuri refused my invitation to go home together. Hhhhhh-______-“

I drive my car to go home. When I pass a café, I see a very familiar motorcycle. Hey! I’m sure that is Junho’s motorcycle! Ah better I come in and do some chat with Junho. Since I’m bored too, because Yuri always refuse me-_-

I parked my car and then come in to the café.

I walk during search that boy! Ah! Here you are! I walk toward him. But, he’s not alone. I come closer to them. I’m a bit surprised when I know that…………. “Yuri-ssi???”

 



 

Heyyy! I'm so sorry if I always late to update.... that because I'm so busy with my exam... Mian everyone~

Comment and Subscribe will be lovelyyy<33