-continue-

Please,Look At Me!

 

*YoonA POV*

! I didn’t know that Taecyeon really good at dancing before. Ommo! What? No no no! Ofc I’m better than him! What a jerk! He wants battle dance with me? Haha gladly I’ll accept it.

Taecyeon dancing towards me. Challenging me. He thinks he can beat me? Haha only dreaming! I begin to dancing. Answer his challenge.

“Woa the temperature getting hotter~” I heard Nickhun said like that and I see Mrs. Min smirked. What was it for? I’m back to concentrate on dance battle with Taecyeon. I feel so burning. Now, it’s Taecyeon turn. He dancing very well, I couldn’t imagine before. I skip that with my movement. He frowned but I ignoring it. I’m dancing with powerful. Sweat running out from my skin. Taecyeon take his turn. I’m a bit shock cause Taecyeon walk towards me when he was dancing. Seems like he wants to intimidate me. But no, I cannot be intimidated by him! I begin to dance, but woa! He knows my movement. And now we dance together. I keep dancing until finish eventhough Taecyeon had been know my movements. Crap! I really unlucky today! Let’s say you’re lucky now, Taecyeonnie.

We finished dancing when the music stops.

“Great!!!!” Mrs. Min give us applause. Nickhun and Yuri do that too.

“Really really amazing! I’m so glad to see the both of you dance!”

“Khamsahamnida” I bowed, so did Taecyeon. I look at him but he didnt’s notice that.

“Okay now, let’s see Nickhun and Yuri dancing!” Mrs. Min walk towards the cd player. Yuri and Nickhun get ready. When the music sounded, Nickhun and Yuri start to dance. I was somewhat surprised when saw they both dancing Trouble Maker dance. They are very compact like they have been practiced before.

After about five minutes, they finished dancing.

“Great job, Kwon Yuri and Nickhun Horvejkul!” said Mrs. Min. Nickhun and Yuri bowed.

“Okay, I’ve been thinking for a while and now, I’ll tell you what I was think. You are guys will perform on the Art Day! (A/N: Let’s say that’s the name of show keke) And to save the time, we start the practice now!”

And we begin to creat the movements. Taecyeon gives so many movements but I didn’t like it. And we went argue. Haaah it’s gonna be a long day~~

*END YoonA POV*

 

-Next Day-

“Taeyeon-ah! Ottokhae??? Taecyeon seems liking YoonA! T_T” Jessica crying.

“Mwo??? Maldo andwae! (A/N: Impossible) It’s just your bad thought, Sica-yah~~” Taeyeon try to calm down Jessica.

“But.....”

“Sssh! Now, better we prepare a plan for YoonA!“

“How?” Taeyeon whispering about what he thought to Jessica.

“Arasseo?” Taeyeon asked.

“Neh!” They both clapping.

***

YoonA was packing her stuff after practice dancing. Today, Mrs. Min very busy so she didn’t come to teaching so YoonA practice alone in the dance room. Yuri didn’t come beacuse she must doing a project for science class. And the boys....ah she doesn’t care if they come or not.

When YoonA about to wear her jacket, she hear a ‘click’ sound.

“What’s that?” said she. Suddenly, the lamp turned off and the room become to dark.

“Aaaah!” YoonA screemed. She didn’t like the dark. YoonA hurriedly run out. She open the door but the door was locked from the outside.

“Ya! Who’s there? Anyone there? Please open the door!!!!” YoonA screemed loudly. She almost cry. She’s very scared of the dark.

In the outside, Taeyeon and Jessica laugh so loud.

“Ya! Eat that ! You should not approach my Taecyeon moreover flirt him!” said Jessica.

“Ya! Who’s that??? Please open the door then we talk in the outside!” YoonA answered, hit the door.

“You wish! I’ll leave now! Bubye lil ! Have fun with cockroach and many others! So lucky if you meet the ghost! HAHAHAHAHA” said Jessica. She laugh very loud with Taeyeon and leave the dancing room.

YoonA crying now. She really scared. She keep try to shouting. She hope someone pass by and hear her shout then can help her. It’s all because of you, Taecyeonnie!! Arrrg trouble maker!!!!

“Anyone there??!?!?!” Buk! Buk! Buk! YoonA hit the door. Not long, footsteps come closer.

“Ya! Anyone out there???!” YoonA shouted again.

“H-hey! Anyone in the room?” Finally! The hero come! OMG its been a long time~.~

“Neh! Neh! please help me out!” YoonA remove her tears.

“Hmm... wait for a minute please. I’ll find out the key!”

"Dont be too long!" YoonA said. Yoona wait anxiously. She cant wait anymore.

“I found the key!!!” He shouted.

“Good! Open the door! Quick!” YoonA said.

“But....there are so many keys.....”

“Just try it one by one!”

After 3 minutes, the door opened.

“Aaaaah! Finally!!! Gomawoooo!!!!” YoonA ran out. Without realize, YoonA hug the one who helped her.

“YoonA??? It was you?” He asked. His voice is so familiar. Is it.....him????? YoonA broke the hug.

“Ya! You?? You helped meee??? Ya Taecyeon-ah! Why you helped me??!” YoonA yelled and pushed Taecyeon.

“Mwo???! You asked me to help you! Aisssh why are you always locked in a room like that?” Taecyeon look at YoonA, he see YoonA’s face turn red.

“Ya! What’s wrong with your face? Why your face turn red?” Taecyeon asked.

“Ahhh molla!!!” YoonA run away and leave Taecyeon alone. Why always him? He made the problems but he always solve the problem!

***

*Taecyeon POV*

Did she just.....hug me? Her body is...... really warm. I’ve never felt this way before. When I hug someone—I meant a girl—I never felt burning like this. My heart became dugen dugen when she hug me. Arrrrh I must be crazy! This girl!! Jinjja.... Ah I don’t know what to say..... *sigh*

Ah I’m forget! I must take the cd that Mrs. Min looking for!

*END Taecyeon POV*

 

*Jessica POV*

WTF???!?!? Why Taecyeon come and help her?!?!?!

"Ya! This is happened again!" Jessica said to Taeyeon.

"I dont know if Taecyeon would come...." Taeyeon looked down.

"Hhhhh okay it's not your fault anyway. We have to find another trap....."

*END Jessica POV*