Going to YoonA's house.

Please,Look At Me!

*YoonA POV*

I don’t know why I close my eyes. I just can’t handle it. Although I do not want to obey his order.

He kiss me gently. I feel my body is burning. It’s like I feel the electricity spread all the parts of my body.

His tounge is very soft. I want to stop this but I can’t! I'm like addicted to his kiss. The more I ignore it, the more I want to pressing my lips against him.

Damn! What is this feeling????!?!?!?! I feel like my heart is brighter. I don’t know why, but it’s like a door, and then it opened, and a glimmer of light come appear to fulfill it. And it feels heavenly.

When I was more drowning into his game, he pulled away and whispering, “Because when you close your eyes, your heart will open,”

Deg! Is that.......true? If I’m not wrong, I just said that my heart is brighter because the door was opened and the light fulfill it? Oh no..........am I falling for him?

He pulled away from my ear and look straight into my eyes.

“See? You open your heart,” he smiled. A huge smile I could tell.

I realize, blinked and suddenly turn away. ! What the heck is this?????

“You don't have to shrug off. Just let it be,” He touchs my chin again which makes me to look straight at him. He come closer until our nose touching each other. “So please, accept me” He said with serious tone.

! What did he does?!?!? And what should I say???!??!?!!!!! “I-I will think about it,” I stammered.

Why did I say like that? I don’t know. It just came out. -_____-“

No word come appear from our mouth for a while. And Taecyeon isn’t pull away from me. His nose keep touch my nose and stare at me intensively. I’m so nervous. I can’t stare at him so I just looking down.

“You know...... I like to kiss your lips,” he grinned.

Jjeeeeeeng!!!!!!!!!! What did he just say???!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!? Aisssh! This guy must be crazy!

“I bet you use strawberry lipgloss. You know, it’s so tasty. I like strawberry,”

STOP! STOP! STOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!! I want to scream like that right in front of him!!

“I-I need to sleep now,” I stammered. God! I have to hide my blushing cheek!

“Yeah, me too~”

*END YoonA POV*

 

-Tomorrow Morning-

 

*Normal POV*

“Taecyeonnieeee!!!!!” Junho screamed out.

“YoonA-yaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!” Yuri shouted right after Junho.

They’re now in the jungle, with the others to find out YoonA and Taecyeon.

“Sniff.. sniff.. Teacher! I smell the smoke from here!” Yoseob said while pointing at somewhere.

“Let’s go there!” Mr. Kim commanded.

They walk to the direction that pointed by Yoseob.

“Taecyeonnie! YoonA-yah!” they’re shouted all over again to call YoonA and Taecyeon. Hope they’re still alive.

Not long, Nichkhun pointed at somewhere and say, “O? Is that YoonA and Taecyeon?”

“Where is them? Where’s them?” Everyone asked and try to look at the direction pointed by Nichkhun.

“Taecyeon-ah!!!!!” Junho shouted.

Then, somebody answer, “Neh! HERE!!!!!!!!!!” he waving his hand.

“Ommo! That’s right! That’s Taecyeon’s voice and Taecyeon’s muscular arm!” Sunny exclaimed. Everybody look at her. “E..eh? mwo?” Sunny grinned. She feels embarrased of saying like that. She knows she was babo to say like that.

“Let’s approach them!” Junho commanded to them.

When they reach at the place where Taecyeon and YoonA are, soon they help YoonA and Taecyeon.

“Are you alright, Yoong?” Yuri and Sunny asked YoonA.

“Are you okay, dude?” The boys asked Taecyeon.

“Yeah, I am. But she is not,” Taecyeon pointed to YoonA who looks so pale.

“I’m fine,” YoonA said to her friends with very low voice.

“No, you are not. Have you eaten, Yoong?” Tiffany said while help YoonA to stand up. YoonA just shook her head, sign of she haven’t eaten yet.

“Damn! You’re heat, YoonA! You must have a fever!” Tiffany said again.

“Bring them to the camp area!” Mr. Kim commanded.

YoonA tries to stand up by herself but she can’t. She’s really weak since she haven’t eat yet and she sleep just with a blanket that she shared with Taecyeon.

Bruk! YoonA falls down to the ground.

“She is faint!” Sunny almost screming when she saw YoonA fell down to the ground.

“I’ll carry her,” Junho said.

“No, I’ll carry her!” Taecyeon said, irrefutable.

Taecyeon carried YoonA on his back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-At Camp Area-

 

YoonA was in the tent, she have ate and took medication. She feels better now.

“So, YoonA. Tell me how could you get lost?” Yuri said. Sunny, Tiffany and Seohyun nodded, sign of they want to know too.

“I don’t know. All I know is I have marked every trees that I have passed with a sticker that I bought. But when I finished, they’re all gone,” YoonA said and drink her hot strawberry milk.

“Hm… I smell something fishy,” Yuri cross her arm.

“Is there anyone who intentionally do that to you?” Sunny asked.

“I don’t know……….I think I have no enemy,” YoonA said.

“I guess I know who it is,” Yuri said, make all of them curious.

-------------------------------------------------

“I will take her home, now!” Taecyeon said to Mr. Kim.

“No, you can’t, Taecyeonnie. Our camping hasn’t finished yet. Wait until tomorrow,” Mr. Kim answered.

“No, I won’t wait. She is sick and I have to take her home to meet her parents. It won’t ruin everything since just me and YoonA who back to home, right? I’m leaving, Mr. Kim~” Taecyeon said casually and leaves Mr. Kim before he can stop Taecyeon.

Taecyeon walk away.

Remember, it is the last plan. And it is the main plan. You have to work it. Taecyeon remembered what Junho said before he met Mr. Kim.

Maybe it’ll be fun:D  without realizing it, Taecyeon grinned.

“Anyeong haseyo! Sorry for interrupt you, guys! But I have to kidnap that person,” Taecyeon come appear in YoonA’s tent. He pointed at YoonA when he says ’that person’.

Everybody look very shock because Taecyeon came to a sudden. YoonA blinked twice before she realize that was Taecyeon.

“Mwo?” Only that word came out from YoonA.

“Don’t you understand, YoonA? You are sick and I have to take you home or hospital, maybe…”

“Don’t bother. I’m fine.” YoonA said casually. But in fact, her heart pounding so fast because she remembered what happened last night.

“Ow c’mon don’t be stubborn YoonA,” Taecyeon pick YoonA up with bridak style and they leave the tent.

“Ya! What are you doing?“ YoonA asked. Stupid question I thought-___- “Put me down!”

“No way!!” Taecyeon running toward his car.

“Taecyeon! Are you deaf???!?! PUT. ME. DOWN!!!!” YoonA screamed, makes everyone begin to stare at them.

“NO. FREAKING. WAY!” Taecyeon answered.

They reached the spot where Taecyeon parked his car. Not unexpectedly, Junho was standing in front of door of the car and opened it. Make it easy for Taecyeon to get YoonA into the car. “Thanks,” Taecyeon said and smiled at Junho. Junho just nodded and smiled back.

What a in lackeys!  YoonA tought.

After Taecyeon put YoonA in the right seat, he get in the car and started to ride the car.

“Where are we going?” YoonA asked.

“As I said before, to your home.” Taecyeon said while turn on the machine.

“Mwo???? For what?!?! I mean, no! They will worry if they see me and know that I’m lost,”

“Thenm, we will go to the hospital,” Taecyeon said while turn to YoonA and give her a little smile.

“No! I’m fine now!” YoonA said again. What’s wrong with this person?! Why does he have to bother to take her to the hospital?! YoonA frowned while stare at Taecyeon.

“Then, we can go to my house,” Taecyeon said with teasing tone and a huge smile come appear from his lips.

“You wish, jerk.” YoonA said and turn away to the window.

“Then, where are we going?” Taecyeon asked.

“My house,” YoonA said as short as she could because she doesn’t want to talk anymore with this stupid person!

“I have said that before,” Taecyeon mumbled.

“Mwo?!” YoonA asked. She increase her voice tone.

“Nothing~” Taecyeon said makes YoonA a little upset.

“Hm….anyway about last night-”

“STOP!!!!!! STOP! Stop talking about it! Just forget it!” YoonA cutted Taecyeon’s sentence.

“I just can’t forget it,” Taecyeon said casually.

“Then, don’t talk about it with me! I want to sleep now! Ride carefully!” After that, YoonA close her eyes and tries to sleep. She doesn’t see what is Taecyeon doing.

Taecyeon grinned and laugh with no voice. Hahahaha got ya, Yoong!:P

 

What will happen the next chapter and in YoonA's house? Stay tune!:D

 

 


 

 

ANNYEONG!!!!!!=D Sorry it's I'm late to update this chapter. But please don't feel upset:(

Please leave some comments. Write ur opinion and suggestion so I can write better than this^^

And also, welcome new subscribers \:D/ and for you who haven't subscribing my story yet, please do subscribe now~!^^

Khamsahamnida everyone!!!=))

 

Btw, my friend wrote some nice stories! Want to try read it? Go to this link! ----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/81689/L

I'm sure you won't regret it! Gomapseumnida:D