Am I..........?

Please,Look At Me!

*YoonA POV*

I was on my way to the rooftop, when I saw someone familiar……. Is that…Donghae oppa? Yes he is! But……with Jessica? Ow c’mon.. I must be mistaken. But, no! I’m sure that’s Jessica! Ya! What the hell is this?!?!?! She said she like that stupid Taecyeon but…..what the heck is she doing with Donghae oppa?!

O-o….my eyes are burning. YoonA-yah…please don’t crying. You know it’s useless. You are a strong woman, Im YoonA! But….. I can’t handle it anymore. I run as fast as I could.

*END YoonA POV*

 

*Donghae POV*

I feel someone will come. I heard footstep come closer. But I pretending to not notice.

“Just calm down, Jessica-yah~ I’m here with you,” I said to comfort Jessica. Right, now I am in the rooftop with Jessica.

“G-g-gomawao, Donghae-yah.” She said, still sobbing. I her hair softly. “I don’t know what will happen if you’re not come, Donghae-yah. It’s really ing hurts.”

Actually, I feel more than hurt to see you like this, Jessica-yah…..

“Can…can I hug you tighter?” she asked sweetly but still sobbing.

“As tight as you want, Jess.”

Jessica hugs me much tighter than before. And ofc, I hug her back.

You must be wondering why are we being like this, hug each other like a couple? Haha I wish it would really happen, but no. Jessica just needs a shoulder to cry. And her I am, as her BEST-Friend, I mean not ‘bestfriend’ but the best friend she had since in Junior High School—she said it to me.

Honestly, I love her since we were in Junior High School but she never has any feeling for me. I’m just her best…friend. Tragic? Yes! Definitely yes. But I’m patient enough to wait her until she has the same feeling like me.

And you must be wondering why is Jessica crying, right? You must be knowing it. Oh, you know nothing? Okay, let me tell you from the start. Why are we on the rooftop, why is Jessica crying and why am I couldn’t refuse her hug.

When I was in the classroom, Jess called me. She said she want to meet me. But her voice is different. There’s vibrate on her voice. Then I realized, she was crying. I asked her where’s she and she said she’s on the rooftop. I ran as fast as I could and finally, I found her sitting and sobbing. When she noticed I was at her side, she immediately stand up and hugs me.

I asked her to tell me why is she crying. At first, she didn’t want to tell anything. But I’m too curious, so I persuaded her to tell all of things.

Then, she told me that she was crying because of Taecyeon and YoonA. Oh God! Taecyeon again! Damn!!!!! Why is always him? She told me that she saw Taecyeon an YoonA at Lotte World. She said maybe they did dating. She felt really broken. She cried all night long, and when she saw Taecyeon at the school, and the tears started coming out again from her eyes. So here we are.

“Donghae-ssi….did you think…. Should I move on? Forgeting Taecyeon and find the mr. right?”

Yes!!!!! YOU MUST DO IT!!! THE MR.RIGHT IS RIGHT BESIDE YOUUUU!!!!!! I really want to scream like that-_- but no, I don’t want ruin anything. So I decide to keep quiet.

“Btw, gomawo Donghae-ah, I feel better now~”

“Don’t mention it, Jessica-yah” I her hair once again.

*END Donghae POV*

 

*Normal POV*

YoonA sitting under the tree. She wants to be hidden this day. And huge of the tree can hide her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoaaaam~ Donghae yawned. He was very sleepy since last night he studied until midnight for Mrs. Shin’s exam today.

When he walked alone, finally he found the right place to sleep: Under the tree! That’s right! Saw the tree was big enough, he’s sure that the tree can protect him from the sun shine and and will be a comfortable place to sleep. He walks toward the tree. Come closer, come closer, come closer. And finally, he arrive. But….wait, there’s someone under the tree! A girl! Her body is so small so she was hidden by the tree! Ommo…. This girl is so familiar.

“YoonA-yah?” Donghae called the girl to prove it was really YoonA. That girl looks a bit shock and turn to Donghae.

“Ommo! Donghae oppa?” That’s right. She’s YoonA. Ow c’mon~ I tried to hide from this man but he find me? aisssh jinjja! Then, YoonA remembered what happened this morning between Donghae and Jessica.

“What are you doing, Yoong?”

Aisssh! I really not in the mood to talk to you, oppa! But….am I too childish? Am I really like him?

“As you see, take a rest.” YoonA answered. Donghae nodding and sit beside YoonA. YoonA share the spot with Donghae. They both talk each other like usual.

“I wanna ask you something,”

“I wanna as you something,” they’re spoke up in the same time. They chuckled.

“Okay, you first, YoonA-yah..”

“Okay. I wanna ask you something, but promise you will not be offended, oppa.”

“Neh, I won’t” Donghae said while grinned.

“A-are you in a relationship with Jessica?” YoonA asked carefully.

Donghae kinda flurried. Why is YoonA asked like that? Did she….ah! did she see me and Jessica this morning? “Mmmm…..it’s kinda heart to tell…but before I answer it, would you tell me something?”

YoonA nodded.

“Did you see me and Jessica this morning?”

YoonA shock. He’s knowing it. YoonA nodded timidly.

“Ah, I see….Jessica was my close friend since we were in Junior High School. But, I have another feeling for her,” then, Donghae telling he telling YoonA that he loves Jessica for a long time, but Jessica never has the same feeling like him so he decide to not express his feeling. It makes YoonA touched.

You’re such an ideal man, Donghae oppa! Jessica must be really stupid~

“But I’m not give up. I’ll wait until she loves me back,” Donghae keep talked.

Ommo~ oppa…..you make me sad:’( “So, that was a friendship-hug?” YoonA asked.

“Yeap. But I’m happy enough,” Donghae said while grinned (again).

YoonA nodded. Accepting every single words fromm Donghae. But, she feels weird. Why is she didn’t sad or feel like broken-heart? She likes him, right? But why…..?

“Now, my turn to aks you. You must answer honestly!”

“Okay, okay, I will~” YoonA nodded while grinned. The way Donghae talked like that is really funny for her.

“What kind of relationship do you have with Taecyeon-ssi?”

Glek! YoonA was not expecting to get a question like that. But…. Aish! what am I thinking about? We are just a friend, aren’t we? Wait, friend?!?!?! No!!! He even not my friend! YoonA suddenly rememberen what happened last night. What happened at Lotte World. What Taecyeon going to do! Aish! That stupid Taecyeon!

“YoonA-yah?” Donhae waving in front of YoonA’s face.

“O? N-neh!” eotteokhae?

“Are you guys….dating?” Donghae asked again.

“A-aniyo!”

“Really? Are you telling the truth?”

“Ofc I am! He he he” YoonA chuckled nervously.

But….. why is her heart beating fast when talking about Taecyeon?

Am I…………….?

 


Yippieeeee! I'm update!!!!:D So that's mean...............I keep continue this story^^ keke~

Sorry if yesterday I said that I want to stop updating. I just dissapointed cause too many silent readers:(

But I'm glad now cause you all guys are support me^^
Thankyou very much!

Welcome new subscribers \=D/