Stupid Taecyeon

Please,Look At Me!

 

*Nickhun POV*

Damn! I didn’t know that backstreet it’s very difficult! Yuri doesn’t want me to pick her as a good boyfriend do. She also doesn’t want close with me. Kring kriiing. Ommo! My phone ringing! I hope it from Yuri! But..... ! That’s Junho-ssi!

“Yeobseyo?” I answered lazily.

“Ya! You have heard that Taecyeon dating YoonA?” Junho asked.

“Mwo? I didn’t here anything. Maybe it’s just a gossip”

“Maybe. But everyone see them at cafetaria and YoonA feed him!”

“Jinjja? Sounds good” I’m not too interested.

“Ya! What happened? Anything wrong?” Junho asked again.

“Nope. I just sleepy. hoaaam” I’m lying.

“Okay. I just wanna said that. I’m hanging up”

“O” klik. Arrrgh I miss my Yuri like hell! My phone ringing again. ! Who the hell again?

“Ya!” I yelled.

“Ommo! You scared me..... you shouldn’t yelled like that if your girlfriend call you“ Ommo! It’s Yuri!

“Oh, mianhae, yeobo... I guess you’re Junho. I’m so sorry my little angle...”

“Neh. It’s okay. Where are you now?” she asked me.

“In the attic of the school, waeyo?”

“Let’s lunch together! Wait for me, yeobooo~” Thanks God! I’m  sooooo happy! Yuri come fast please><

*END Nickhun POV*

 

*Junho POV*

Keke I made a gossip that Taecyeon dating YoonA:p I don’t mean anything. I just wanna help him because with this gossip, nobody dare to dating YoonA.

I walk alone looking for Taecyeon. Not long, I found him in basketball court indoor.

“Ya! What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Cant you see? I'm take a rest! Waeyo?” He replied.

“Nope kekeke” I chuckled as I see Taecyeon really tired.

“I cant believe I can enjoy the sentence. Maybe because Imma be with Yoona:p”

“So Taecyeon-nie, you really like her, huh?” I asked him.

“Hm...... I dunno. But she was like hypnotized me when the first I saw her”

“And then, get her soon before another guy will take her!” I patted his shoulder.

“Ommoo! No no no! It’s too fast” He took off my hand.

“Jinjja? Isn’t it because you’re not ready to tell her?”

“OFC not! I’m ready, but maybe she isn’t.....”

“Wae?” My eyes went bigger.

“Molla. I’m just guessing. And I guess too that YoonA hate me”

“Mwo??? She hate you? How come???”

“Molla~”

“Ya! How about I ask her?”

“Ask?” Taecyeon  looks really confused because of my words.

“Neh. *nodded* I’ll ask her about her feeling” I said.

“No need! You just make me shame!” Taecyeon stand up immediately.

“Ya! Wait! How about I ask Yuri? Yuri is YoonA’s bestfriend, right? They’re always look together”

“Hm.......” Taecyeon consider my words.

“Ya! Think about the positive points! You’ll know YoonA so much! And you’ll get her!”

“Hm..... I think it’s a good idea” Taecyeon smirked.

“Hahahaha I know you wont ignore it:p” I give mehrong to him.

“Kekekeke^^ btw, why are you want to help me?”

“Ofc because you’re my bestfriend! I wouldn’t see you in trouble so I want to hel you” and we hug each other.

*END Junho POV*

 

*YoonA POV*

What-a-tired day! Ommooooo~ my body would have been broken-_- grrrr!

I walk alone to come back to the class. Suddenly..... bruk!  Someone hit me. I wanna yelled at him but he have apologizing.

“Ah mianhae..... I didn’t see you” He said. Ommo! It’s Donghae-ssi!

“Neh. It’s okay” I bowed.

“Are you......YoonA-ssi?” Kyaaaa he remember meee>< but I just can nodded cause I feel so tired.

“Why are you look so weak?” He ask.

“I’m fine, oppa:)” But suddenly, I can’t feel anything and all of things turn into dark.

*END YoonA POV*

 

*Junho POV*

I walking away from the basketball court. I must talk with Yuri as soon as possible! I really wanna see Taecyeon with YoonA! I’ve never seen a girl refuse Taecyeon before kekeke and Taecyeon really looks love her so much. I can see that from his eyes.

Bruk! Seddenly, someone hit me.

“Ya! Why you......”

“Mianhae.... It’s emergency” wth he cuts my words. But wait...... is that...... YoonA-ssi? A girl who carried by that man! Ommo! I must call Taec!

“Yeobseyo?” He pick up.

“Taecyeon-ah! I saw YoonA pass out and carried by someone!” I almost yelled because I were too shock.

“Mwo???? Where’s ur position? Tell me!” Gosh! He yelled so loudly! I hold my phone away from my ear.

“Well, I think you must go to.............”

*END Junho POV*

 

*Normal POV*

Taecyeon looking for YoonA and he found her in the healthy room. He come in but he found another one beside YoonA.

“Ya! What are you doing here?” Taecyeon yelled at Donghae.

“Ssssh! No need to yelled! It’s healthy room!”

“I dont care! Who are you? Why is my YoonA being like this?” Taecyeon pointed YoonA who layed on the bed.

My YoonA? Taecyeon and YoonA....have dating? Gosh! Jessica will be so sad if she hear this. Donghae said to himself.

“Ya! I talk to you!” Taecyeon yelled again and waking up YoonA. YoonA moving and suddenly Donghae and Taecyeon help her.

“Ya! What are you doing???! Let me!” said Taecyeon make Donghae stand away from YoonA.

“No need to yelled! Who are you? Ommo! You’re the stupid Taecyeon, huh?” YoonA asked and remove her body from Taecyeon.

“Neh. I’m Taecyeon. M-m-mwo? Stupid Taecyeon? Aisssh this kid!” Taecyeon grumbled. “Ya! What happened to you?” Taecyeon asked. YoonA rolled her eyes.

“I’m out” Donghae stand up.

“Wait oppa!” YoonA said make Taecyeon’s eyes went bigger.

“Mwo? You call him oppa??!?!” Taecyeon asked feel so surprised.

“Neh. Wae?” YoonA said again.

“How could you....? aisssh jinjja!” Taecyeon feel so mad.

“Why are you mad at me?” YoonA rise her eyebrow.

“You and him are in same age! You cannot call him oppa except he’s ur boyfriend!”

“Mwo??? It’s none of ur business! It’s up to me to call him oppa!”

“Anni! You cannot!”

“Wae???” YoonA’s eyes went big.

“Because I’ll get jealous!” silent. YoonA and Donghae very shock because hear Taecyeon’s words. Ahhh pabo pabo! Why I talk like that in front of YoonA and who-ever-him! YoonA right, I'm really stupid! but I really cant handle it! I really get jealous! Taecyeon talk to himself.

“Ekhem.... I’ll go” Donghae said broke the silent.

“Oppa! Wait!” YoonA move from the bed but Taecyeon grab her wrist and his eyes went big.

“Stay here!” said Taecyeon.

“Ya! What are you doing?”

“Come with me!” Taecyeon push YoonA and bring her to....... secret! Just wait for the next chapter:p

***

 

Heyyy! I'm update! sorry I'm late because homework and all of bull-test being crazy now. Hope y'all not get bored to wait me keke^^ And welcome new subscriber\:D/

 

-AlmightyShawol-