A Coincidence?

Please,Look At Me!

 

*YoonA POV*

What a jerk boy! He not even apologize after splashed me! Hah! Thanks God I remember all of things in his motorcycle! So if we meet again, I want yelling in front of his face then cursing! I really really mad! That was my favorite dress and he splashed them with dirty water?? I cannot appoligize him! Because of him too, I must take a bath for second time. But, is he a man or she is a woman? whatever I dont care. he/she was splashing me with dirty water! Grrrrr!!!

I want share this story with Yuri!  I pick up my phone. There’s a text slide to unlock. I’m a little surprised when I see Yuri sent me a sms. Maybe this sms already there when I was take a bath. Alright! Finally! She will meet Yuri and she will sharing all of the story. Then, I’m drying my hair.

10 minutes later, I here my mom calling me.

“YoonA-yaaaah! Come here please!”

“In a minute moooom!” I reply. My hair is not completely dried. But to respect my mother, I ignored it. I walk down the stairs.

“Wassup, mom?” I ask her.

“Could you please help me to buy some vegetable for dinner?” I thought for a moment then I nodded.

“Thank you dear. Her you are” she gives me some money and shopping list. “Sorry to bother you babe, I’m so busy now”

“It’s not a big deal, mom=) one thing mom, if Yuri come here but I haven’t home, would you mind to take her into my bedroom?” I talk to her before I open the door.

“Yes, dearJ”

“Keure. I’ll go~”

“Be carefull!”

The supermarket is not far from my house. About 13 minutes later I arrive at Supermarket. When I passed the parking lot, I saw the motorcycle that had been splashed me with dirty water. I immediately felt upset. I’m looking around, hoping I find the owner of this motorcycle but it’s useless. I’m not finding anyone. Peeved, I kick the motorcycle. Suddenly, it rang so loudly. I’m panic and immediately ran into the supermarket.

*END YoonA POV*

 

*Taecyeon POV*

I was buy a bottle of soda when I heard my motorcylce ringing. In haste I pay the drink and ran to my motorcycle.

“What’s going on?” I ask to the security who are already there.      

“I dont know much sir, when I walk passed, I have hear your bike ringing” he’s explain.

“Oh okay. The important thing is my bike still here” I said to him and ask him to leave. I check my bike and ver shock! What the heck is this???!?! A footprint???! Who the hell so dare to do this? If I find the one who do this, I'll strangle him until can not breathe. Grrrrrr.....

I turn on the machine and then go away from the parking lot.

*END Taec POV*

 

*YoonA POV*

I walk away from the supermarket to my house. Aish this all is so heavy. Suddenly, someone tapped me from behind.

“YoonA-ssi!” she yelled.

“Yuri-yaaah! Finally! Could you please bring some of this?” I use my puppy eyes kekeke:D

“Aigoooo~ here” She bring some of vegetable I just bought.

“Thanks God I meet you here” I talk to her.

“Wae?” She ask me.

“Nope. It’s too heavy, I cant bring all of this alone. I need you Yul kekeke^^”

“Aish this kid” then we laugh together. We arrived at my house. I give the purchase to my mom and then walk away with Yuri into my room.

“Yuri, you know what? I had a bad day!” I said sullenly.

“Wae? What was going on?” she ask to me with curious face.

“When  I was waiting for a bus to go to your home, suddenly there were a motorcycle splashed me with dirty water!”

“And then? Whether he apologized to you?” Yuri ask to me.

“NO! I’m yelled to him but he was ignoring me” I pouted.

“Kekeke be patient YoonA-yaahJmaybe you just unlucky today.”

“Yeah maybe…..” I said frustrated.

“Btw, you said you went to go to my house. Whats wrong? Did you need something?” Yuri ask to me.

“Hm…nope. I just wanna meet you! I’m worried about you. You didn’t call me from overnight ‘till now. So I took the initiative to go to your home. And so I really really bored in here!” I explain to her.

“Ah mianhae Yoon, I really really forget that I must called you…… Mianhaeyoooo~” she use her puppy eyes.

“It’s ok it’s ok. Since you have been here, let’s take me to somewhere! Kekeke^^”

“Alrightyyyyy~” she grab my hands and we’re going to the kitchen. We said goodbye to my mother and she wants we’re home before dinner time. I nodded and so did Yuri.

“Now, we’re going to……..?” Yuri ask me.

“Anywhere~~~ kekekekekeke”

*END YoonA POV*

 

*Taecyeon POV*

Who the hell would dare to do this????! Damn! I’m angry not because my motorcycle body is dent. But I’m so shy!!! Everybody was looking at me. For the first time, I feel so shy when everyone look at me.

Ah better I wash my  motorcycle. Maybe the one who kicked my motorcycle was tread something…………ewh.

Alrighty, wash is the best choice.

*END Taec POV*

 

 

***

 

 

 

  

Heyyyyyy! this is me again! Almightyshawol imnidaaaa:D I'm update, sorry I'm late:( keep supporting me, please......... comment and subscribe will be lovelyyyyy<333 mwah!=*

Sincerely, Almightyshawol^^  

 

 

 

Aren't they look cute?><