First Day

Please,Look At Me!

*YoonA POV*

Finally!!! I start attending school in the Super Seoul Senior Highschool! It’s gonna be a great day! Yeaaaay!:D

I was drying my hair when my mom calling me. “YoonA-yah! Hurry up! Yuri-ssi has come!”

“Wait in a minute!” I reply. My hair is already dried. I pick up my bag then down the stairs.

“Good Morning everyone!:D” I said with bright smile to everyone who are at the dinner table.

“Morning!” everybody answered me.

“So today you start attending school, huh?” Yuri trying to seduce me with smile.

“Yeah, as you see baby girl~~” I said without staring at her eyes. I smear my bread with strawberry jam.

“Yuri-yah you should breakfast with us every morning” My mom said to Yuri.

“But I have breakfast at my home, ahjumma. Mianhaeyooo~” Yuri replied.

“Ah I see......... okay this is lunch box for you, Yuri-yah” my mom gives Yuri a lunch box.

“O,khamsahamnida” *bows*

“Neh neh neh” my mom answered.

“How about me? Aren’t I have a lunch box?” I  ask with puppy eyes.

“Aigooo~ of course you get! Here” my mom gives me a lunch box.

“Khamsahamnidaaaaaa{}” I hug her tightly.

“How about me? Aren’t I have too?” ask Soohyun.

“Me too? Where’s my own?” my father asked.

“Neh neh neh I made for you two too! Here here” my mom gives to Soohyun and my father. And we’re laughing together.

“Ommo! We’re almost late! Have you finishing your breakfast, Yoong?” Yuri asked to me.

“Neh Yul” I nodded. Then we excuse to leave first. When I closed the door, Yuri asked to me “Are you ready, gurl?” she smirked.

“Neh!” I nodded then we run to the bus stop. Aigoooo I’m so nervous><

*END YoonA POV*

 

*Normal POV*

“Did you hear that we have a new student in school?” Taeyeon asked to Jessica.

“Jinjja??? I didn’t hear anything. How could I didn’t know?” said Jessica.

“Neh. *nodded* she came from USA” Taeyeon said while eat choco bread.

“Ah I don’t care. Since she isn’t disturb my Taecyeon, I don’t really care about her.”

“Me too! If she disturb my Junho, I’ll……………molla. But she isn’t safe in here”

Kriiiiiiiing! School bell ringing, make Taeyeon and Jessica leave the canteen.

“Are we in the same class for the first lesson?” Taeyeon asked to Jessica.

“Molla. My first class is in Mr.Kim class, how about you?” Jessica asked Taeyeon back.

“Aish we’re not lucky today. I’m in Mrs.Shin. Actually, I’m very unlucky…..*sigh*”

“Ok. I leave first. We meet at break-time!” Jessica wave her hand to Taeyeon.

***

“Junho-yah! Are we get the same class for the first lesson today?” Nickhun asked to Junho.

“Molla (A/N: I don’t know). I got Mrs. Shin for the first lesson, how about you?” Junho asked back.

“Me too! Ya! Taecyeon-ah, where’s your class?” Nickhun asked Taecyeon.

“Mrs. Shin, wae?” Tacyeon replied Nickhun.

“Woahahaha we’re at the same class!^^ kajja!” Junho said.

***

 

“Mwo?!?! We aren’t in the same class?! Aaaaa how can this be??!?!?! Today is my first time attending school in here but I get different class with you?” YoonA talk to Yuri.

“YoonA-yah…. This is not what I want, and it isn’t what you want too rite? Trust me, everything’s gonna be fine:)” Yuri tries to calm down YoonA.

“Hhhhh……-___-” *sigh,desperate*

“Kajja! I’ll take you into the class^^”

“Gomawo Yul, but no. I can walk aloneJI’ll be okay^^” YoonA said try to be not sad again.

“Are you sure? You won’t lost, huh?” Yuri asked again.

“Nope. I’m sure I’ll be fine like you said before kekeke^^”

“Okay…… I go first!” Yuri wave her hands and YoonA waving back.

***

“Annyeong haseyooo~” Mrs. Shin greeted all the students.

“Annyeong haseyoooo” students replied and bowing.

“Attention all, we have a new student!” Mrs. Shin give a sign to YoonA to come into the class. YoonA walks into the class whereas to bend.

“YoonA, please introduce yourself” Mrs. Shin asked to YoonA. YoonA nodded.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Im YoonA. You can call me YoonAJ” God, I’m so nervous! Although it isn’t the first time for me to do this, but I still feel so nervous!

Tacyeon, who sit in the middle class is so surprised. Who is she? YoonA? Is she an angle? Tacyeon talk to himself.

So she’s the new student, huh? Nothing special, except she was from USA. Taeyeon talk to herself.

“She’s from USA, so she needs your help to attend in here”Mrs. Shin adding.

“YoonA, we may know for what you went to the USA?” Mr. Shin asked again.

“Oh neh. *bow* I went to USA to undergo exchange student scholarship.” She replied.

“Oooooo” all of student said together.

“How long have you been in the USA?” Mrs. Shin asked again.

“About two years” YoonA replied again.

“Oh, so you went to USA when you have graduate at Junior Highschool, isn’t it right?” Mrs. Shin asked again.

“Neh. *bow*”

Oh God, how can she looks so beauty when she bowed? Taecyeon said in his heart.

“Hm ok. Any question for YoonA guys?” Mrs. Shin asked to the class. Junho raise his hand.

“Neh Junho-ssi”

“Are you from heaven?” he asked to YoonA.

“Hmm, anni” YoonA shook her head.

“Jinjja? But, why are you really like an angle?” he said again. All of student laugh immediately. YoonA just smiling but she’s blushing kekekeke

“Ya! Junho-yah! Don’t disturb her!” Mr. Shin yelled to Junho.

“Right then YoonA, you can sit at………. Taecyeon-ssi! Move your bag! Let YoonA-ssi to sit on there!” Mrs. Shin yelled to Taecyeon. Taecyeon was so surprise! First, he was surprise because Mrs. Shin yelled at him when he was daydream. And the second, he was surprise because YoonA will sit next to him! What a lucky bastar I am! Hahahaha. He said to himself. Taecyeon pick up his bag then YoonA sit on the chair beside Taecyeon.

“Ok class, now, we’re continue the lesson…….” Mrs. Shin started the class.

“Psst….pssst” Taecyeon called YoonA.

“O?” YoonA look at Taecyeon.

“Just wanna check, there isn’t a gum on your chair, right?” Taecyeon asked to YoonA. YoonA very shock and stand up immediately. What?!?!?!

“What’s wrong, YoonA-ssi?” Mrs. Shin asked to YoonA.

“Mmm..mm.. Anniyo” YoonA shook her head. What the hell is he doing??!? Bastard! YoonA talk to herself. She look at Taecyeon with killing-eyes. Taecyeon laugh with no sound.

“Gotcha! hahahaha” he said with low voice. Nickhun and Junho feel so weird. What was he doing?

“Ya! New student! Have you a pencil?” Taecyeon asked YoonA.

“No.” YoonA replied without staring at Taecyeon.

“Hm… how about a pen?” Taecyeon asked again.

“Nope.” She answered.

“Right then…… how about phone number? You have right?” kekekeke

“Can you please not disturbing me? Just listen to our teacher!” YoonA said.

Okay…. A hard girl type.It’s just begin….. let’s see how long you can survive doing like this YoonA-ssi huahahaha. No one girl refuse me before~

*END Normal POV*

 

*Taeyeon POV*

What’s that? Is she talk with Taecyeon? Is Taecyeon like……her? Woa woa it can’t be happen. Taecyeon must be with Jessica so I can be with Junho-ssi. Better I text Sica to inform this.

Sica-yah, the new student has come and she’s in my class now! Message sent.

Jinjja??? How’s she? Is she beautiful? Ohaha of course not. Nobody as beautiful as I am keke^^. She replied.

Aishh…..this kid! Don’t talk about this before you see her! Btw, Taecyeon-ssi is talking with her! Isn’t it a trouble? Taecyeon-ssi may become like her! Message sent.

Hahahaha you’re so funny! That’s impossible! Taecyeon-ssi is so hard to like someone! You know how long I wait for him? Relax~ Taecyeon-ssi isn’t going to like her. She replied again.

Yea yea up to you. But don’t be sad if that will happen~

Message sent. I’m sigh. I’m look at the Taecyeon but OMG!!!!!! My eyes meet Junho’s eyes!!! Ommo ommo he’s so handsome!!! Ahhh I cant handle this. I’m melt. I-almost-die.

*END Taeyeon POV*

 

***

 

  

Annyeong!!! I'm update! sorry make y'all waiting:((( I just have a pretest so I have to study hard. Mianhaeyooo~ Btw, sory for the wrong grammar, I'm still learning keke hope y'all like this! Comment and subscribe will be lovelyyyyy<33333