First Day 2

Please,Look At Me!

*YoonA POV*

What a jerk! This is the first time I meet him but he dare made the fu*kin’ joke like that?!?!?! Once again he disturb me, I swear I will kill him!

“YoonA-ssi…… psst psst” What the hell!!!!!!!! I really want kill him!

“Mwo ya?!” I asked him. Oh-My-God. I’m forgot I’m in the class. Everybody look at me now. Grrrrrh! It’s all his fault! Hell yeah, I forget his name!-__-“

“What happened Ms. Im?” Mrs. Shin asked to me.

“Mm..mm.. Anni” I shook my head.

“Jeongmal? Is Taecyeon-ssi disturbed you?” She asked again. I look at him, oooh… so his name is Taecyeon, huh? He put his shocked-face, point to himself and said me? Why me? But with no voice.

“Anniyo Mrs. Shin” I lied. He really disturb me like hell! Taecyeon look at me but ignored him. I don’t wanna hear his voice, not even hear his apologizing!

When the bell ringing anyway???

Kriiiiiiiiiing!! Yeay! I almost jump when I heard the bell ranging. Thanks God! Thanks God!

I enter my stuffs in my bag quickly. When Mrs. Shin leave the class, I immediately rush to come out of the classroom.

Thanks God! Thanks God! Thanks God! I meet Yuri a few minute when I go away from the classroom.

“Hey Yoong! How’s your class?” Yuri asked to me.

“Not bad! Let’s go to canteen! I’m hungry!” actually, I’m not really hungry. I just wanna go far far away from the classroom! I’m so afraid that bastard can see and stalking me.

We arrive at the canteen and sit on the table. “Ah! I want sit here! This is a good spot.” I talk to Yuri. Yuri looks a bit hesitant. But finally she sit too.

“What do you want Yul? I’ll serve it for ya:)” I asked to Yuri.

“Hm….. I’m not really hungry, but Orange Juice maybe can make me fresh keke^^”

“Alrightyyyyy” I ordering a glass of orange juice and strawberry juice. In a few minute, I’m back to Yuri.

“Here” I give the orange juice to Yuri. I was sipping my strawberry juice when I see the bastard walk into the canteen. Ok, relax Yoon. You just have to pretend that you didn’t see him! But I hear footsteps approaching. 

*END YoonA POV*

 

 

*Normal POV*

Taecyeon, Junho and Nickhun walk into the canteen.

“Ya! Who are they? Two girls who sit on our favorite spot!” Junho asked.

“Hm…..ah! is she YoonA?” Junho asked again. With Yuri…. Nickhun said in his heart. Suddenly, Taecyeon walk alone but Nickhun and Junho following him immediately. He walks towards Yuri and YoonA!

“Ya!” Taecyeon called YoonA. YoonA looked up. Oh God….. Not again. YoonA talk to herself.

“Waeyo?” YoonA asked with cold-voice. Pretend to busy with her strawberry juice

“I want to sit here!” Taecyeon said.

“You cant” YoonA respond quickly. Really really bastard! In the class he disturbed me all the time, but now? What the hell is he doing?

“This is our spot!” Taecyeon said again. YoonA stand up.

“So this is your spot, huh? Whether the school is yours too?” YoonA challenging Taecyeon.

“Woa woa what’s this? Taecyeon-ah, be manly. She’s a girl” Junho separate fights between Taecyeon and YoonA.

“Leave!” Taecyeon asked to Junho. Junho looks shock and leave immediately. “So you dare to play with me, huh?” Taecyeon asked to YoonA. YoonA raised her eyebrow.

“Yoong, better we go now” Yuri wishpering to YoonA.

“No. I don’t want to” YoonA said without staring at Yuri, her eyes fixed on Taecyeon.

“You’re really brave, huh?” Taecyeon approached YoonA. YoonA go back a step. Her face really close with Taecyeon’s face.

“Neh!” YoonA said with steady.

“C’mon guys! You watched by the people now!” Junho said a bit desperate.

“Shut up!” Taecyeon and YoonA said together.

“Okay, what do you want now?” Taecyeon asked to YoonA.

“Me? Haha are you kidding? You started all of this!” YoonA yelled.

“Okay, me first. I want you”

“What?! Excuse me?” YoonA shocked.

“Yea, I want you to be my girlfriend!” Taecyeon said. Everybody open their mouth now. Feel so surprised by Taecyeon’s words.

“In your dream dude!” YoonA said.

“No! I-Want-You-For-Real!” Taecyeon said like that very slowly during approached YoonA step by step.

“Woa hold on!” YoonA makes Taecyeon stopping his step.

“Okay, if you really wants me, I’ll wait you at school yard tomorrow after school!” after said like that, YoonA leave the canteen. Taecyeon, everybody at canteen, was so surprised because of YoonA. Their also curious what will happen next.

Yuri following YoonA go away from canteen, their meet Taeyeon and Jessica who missed the unexpected moment.

What will happen????? Stay tune! Kekekeke^^