She's Different!

Please,Look At Me!

*Normal POV*

“Do you think………..Taecyeon’s dad likes YoonA?”

Everybody (Yuri and Nichkhun) look at Junho in the same time.

“Ya, what’s wrong? Maybe I’m right!” Junho defended himself.

“Did you mean, Taecyeon’s dad likes YoonA as his daughter-in-law….?” Yuri asked carefully. Nichkhun just couldn’t say anything.

“Anni. I mean, Taecyeon’s dad likes YoonA. Loving her. Just like….Taecyeon,” Junho said while look at the café with the telescope.

“No, that’s impossible. How can Taecyeon’s father loving YoonA?” Yuri shook her head. She just couldn’t believe that.

“Maybe love at the first sight?” Junho said casually.

“How could you know that? How could you know that Taecyeon’s father has saw YoonA before?” Yuri asked to Junho. Why does Junho know that? Is he a soothsayer?

“Let's think, how did Taecyeon’s father knows that YoonA was close with Taecyeon? I'm sure he had seen them together!” Junho explain it. Yuri and Nichkhun nodding in the same time.

“And then, when he saw YoonA, he fall in love with her at the very first time he saw her?” Yuri concluded.

“Exactly!” Junho almost yelled.

“Oh my God! We must save our YoonA! Eventhough he is Taecyeon’s father, he is really different with Taecyeon! At least in terms of age. We must save our YoonA for Taecyeon! Not for his father!” Nichkhun suddenly exclaimed. Junho and Yuri look at him with surprise look. Their eyes went wide.

“Ommo! You’re right!” Yuri get ready for walk away from the place where she was stalking and about to approach YoonA and Taecyeon’s father but suddenly Junho grab her wrist.

“Ya! Where are you going?” Junho asked.

“Ofc to save our YoonA!” Yuri said impatiently.

“Don’t you think it’s very dangerous? We can get caught that we had stalked them!” Junho said with low voice.

Yuri blinked twice and got understood.

“Ya! Ya! Ya! Release your hand from her wrist!!” Nichkhun removed Junho’s hand from Yuri’s wrist. “Don’t touch her or you’ll die!”

Junho frowned. “Keh,” he smirked. He look back at the café. “Just wait until we have another plan.”

--------------------------------------------------

“Okay, I have a schedule now. I got to go. Do you want to go to home with me? In my car we can talk about this,” Taecyeon’s father finished the ‘meeting’ with YoonA.

“Anniyo. Don’t bother. I can take the subway” YoonA smiled as sweet as possible.

“I’ll tell you if I already have an idea for our plans,” he said again. YoonA just nodded.

“Keure. I go a head. Take care,” he patted YoonA’s shoulder and go away.

Was he…..telling the truth? About his problem with Taecyeon.. should I believe that? Ah jinjja! I’m going crazyyy!!! YoonA ruffled her hair.

*END Normal POV*

 

-Tomorrow Morning, At the School-

 

*YoonA POV*

Aisssh why is Yuri missing today? I couldn’t find her everywhere.

“Boo!”

“Kyaaaaa!!!!!!” I cried out loud. I was very shock! “Ya! You scared me, Taecyeon-ssi!!!” I hit his muscle arm.

“Kekekeke~ mianhaeyooo:p” he stuck his tounge. I rolled my eyes.

“So you want to come with our school trip?” Taecyeon asked.

“Mwo?!” My eyes went wide.

“So you haven’t know yet?”

I shook my head. How come I didn’t know?!

“How could you haven’t know??? The announcement posted on the bulletin board.”

“O..oh. Thanks for your information,”

“Ya, what’s wrong with you?”

“Mm? A-anni.” I stammered.

Does he know that I’ve met his father and knowing all the truth?

“Seriously, something happens to you. You’re a bit different,” Taecyeon come approach me, makes me go back a few steps. Taecyeon down his head to look at my eyes and lean closer to my face.

“M-mwoya?! Nothing happened to me!”

“Jinjjayo?” He come closer and closer. “Ah!” he’s like got an idea or something like that. “Are you have fallen for me? Hm?”

“Aish! What are you saying, huh?! Get away!” I’m about to run away but Taecyeon push me against the wall. Taecyeon locked me with two hands at the side of my waist.

“Am I right? You already falling in love with me, right?” he smirked.

“Y-y-ya! What are you doing?! Let me go!” I pushed Taecyeon’s body but nothing happen. I’m not strong enough.

“Okay, okay I’ll let you go but you must say………-“

“What?! What am I supposed to say?!”

“You must say……….”

“Ya! Faster please! Everybody will see us!”

“Okay, okay. you must say ‘oppa, please let go of me’ with full of aegeyo,” again, he smirked.

“In. Your. Dream!” YoonA said straight on his face. Actually, I feel bad after said that. It’s like I’m so mean to him to give him more misery. But no, I must act like usual.

“Then, we’ll be like this ‘till forever! Haha~”

“Rrrrrrh!” I rolled my eyes. This kid…jinjja!

Taecyeon look at me and raised his left eyebrow.

You seems not have many problems, Taecyeon-ssi! hhhhh…. I wish I didn’t know everything about you so I could punch you! “Hhh…okay okay. Oppa, could you please get away from my way? I have to go:)” I smiled sweetly. Exert all of my aegyo ability.

*End YoonA POV*

 

*Normal POV*

Taecyeon frowned. Why is she so different? Normally she would continue to fight me. Why at this time she relented? Taecyeon look at YoonA with puzzle-look. Seeing an opportunity, YoonA released Taecyeon’s hands from the wall, and she walk away left Taecyeon alone.

She’s really different. What’s wrong with her?

 

 


 

Yoyoyo! How are you today? keke~

I'm update as soon as I can to entertain all of my readers! Woohoooooo~ ^^

How's the chapter? Hope you all guys not boring with this. Mianhae for my bad grammar and all of the typos..... *bow 90°*

Thanks for your support and your comments~ that's mean a lot to me;)

Enjoy the story~!! =D