YoonA lost?!?!?!???

Please,Look At Me!

THE DAY—SUPER SEOUL SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL’S TRIP.

 

*Normal POV*

“Taecyeonnie, don’t forget you have to pretend that you didn’t know anything!” Junho said to Taecyeon. Junho and Taecyeon are now in Taecyeon’s home. More precisely, at Taecyeon’s dining room.

“Arasseo! I'm not that stupid to tell such things to Yoona!”

“Okay, I’ll go to school now,” Junho drink the remaining milk in the glass.

“You aren't come with me? I thought you will ride with me,” Taecyeon take a bite of bread.

“You said you aren’t stupid but now what are you? A dumb? Ofc we can’t come together! It’ll ruin all the plans! I’ll go first! And......you better finish your breakfast quickly!” And Junho left.

“Aisssh jinjja. My friends are so kind! Thanks Yuri-yah, Junho-yah, Nichkhun-ah!:D”

 

-At the School-

 

“O? Is that Taecyeon? Why does he ride a car???” YoonA asked to Yuri. They have got in the bus and Yuri sit nex to me.

When she heard Yoona talking while looking out the window, Yuri immediately follows YoonA's eyes direction. “Neh, he always do that. He never join with us in the bus. Last year, he was riding a car too.” Yuri responded YoonA.

“Aish that !” YoonA grumbled.

“Wae? Are you disappointed because there was no chance to sit next to him??” Yuri teased YoonA. Haha got ya~

“Mwoya???!?!?! I can't possibly think like that!” YoonA’s eyes went wide. She can’t believe her bestfriend would like that! You are a traitor, Yul! Tsk..!

“And then, why are you look like a bit upset?” Yuri teased YoonA again.

Seriously this kid!  “I-” Actually, I’m want to deny her words but I think it’s useless. “Whatever~”

Hahahaha got ya, Yoong~ :P

Yuri chuckling. Actually she wants to burst into laugh but she hold it.

The bus started to walk to the camp area. The students didn’t forget to pray for their safety. Include YoonA and Yuri.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Yah, Junho-yah! Why we don’t take the bus like the others?” Nichkhun asked to Junho. They both are in Junho’s car. Yep! Junho rides a car too and his car now behind Taecyeon’s car going to the camp area.

“It’s not cool you know! Ah! I know you want to sit next to Yuri-ssi, right? Remeber you have to backstreet!” Junho chuckled. Nichkhun’s eyes went wide, about want to kill Junho but he didn’t do that. He just grumble and look outside.

“Btw, about our plan.......is it not dangerous for YoonA?” Nichkhun's head turns to Junho while asked him.

“Hm.... I don’t think so. Our Taecyeon is very professional!” Junho grinned. Her eyes focused on Taecyeon’s car. Right! Taecyeon is following the bus then Juno following Taecyeon from behind.

“Yeah,`I really wish.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at the camp area. Everybody get out of the bus include YoonA and Yuri. Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Junho also get out of the car. Taecyeon's eyes looking straight to Yoona, but YoonA seems not realize it.

As your mother command, I’ll keep you, YoonA-yah.... but with my way.

“Everybody! Make the line in front of me! Women on the right and man on the left!” Mr. Kim said to the students. The students make 6 lines.

“Ya! Taecyeonnie! Wyh are you in woman’s line???! Are you a woman?” Mr. Kim asked to Taecyeon. Everyone begin to look toward Taecyeon include YoonA. And she’s very shock when she know that Taecyeon right behind her.

“Mianhae I cannot fulfill your command, Mr. Kim. Her mom told me that I must take care of her well. I’m afraid if she suddenly lose.” Taecyeon said with aegyeo makes everyone hold their laugh. “You know, she’s kinda short and small. I’m afraid I won't be able to find her if she lost,” Taecyeon whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear it. Everybody burst into laugh.

Be patient, YoonA-yah. You can handle this. YoonA said to herself, tried to calm down herself. She bit her low lip and close her eyes.

“Whatever you say, Taecyeonnie!” Mr. Kim finally give up. A huge smile come appear on Taecyeon’s lip.

What the heck is he doing????? Taecyeon, you can’t do this in front of me!  O-o....a bad news guys. Jessica is come too! And she was very angry to see Taecyeon did that to YoonA.

Please handle yourself, Sicca-yah... Donghae said to himself while looking at Jessica.

“Now, I will call your name and make the groups! Whoever I call, stand and get together here (pointed the ground beside him)” Mr. Kim told the students.

“Okay, let’s start with yeoja! Group A: Suzy, Eunjung, Min, Sohee, Jiyeon! Group B: Hyoyeon, Luna, Taeyeon, Jessica and Krystal! Group C: Sunny, Tiffany, YoonA, Yuri and Seohyun!” Mr. Kim said and the girls start to make a circle with their members group.

“For Namja..... Group 1: Taecyeon, Junho, Nichkhun, Jo Kwon, Seulong!” Actually, they (Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Junho) have asked Mr. Kim to unify them in one group. “Group 2: Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kai and Sehun! And Group 3: Jinyoung, Sandeul, Yoseob, Seungho and Kikwang!”

Everybody gathered with their member. “Now, pick the leader for your group! After that, set up the tent. Kajja!” Mr. Kim disperse the students.

 

-About a few hours later- (Sorry, I fast-forward it)

 

 “Are you hungry guyssss????” Mrs. Yang shouted out.

Everyone answered, “NEH!!!!!!”

“Alright! You have to cook your own food with your group friends! And we will assess your teamwork!” after said like that, Mrs. Yang go to teacher’s tent. Maybe she’ll cook too.

“Ekhem, who brought the stove? You brought it, Yul?” YoonA asked to Yuri and her members group.

“No, I didn’t bring it. Maybe you brought it, Tiffany-ssi?” Yuri asked to Tiffany.

“Huh? Anni. I didn’t bring it too.” Said Tiffany.

“So, we have no stove?” YoonA asked to her members group and all of her members shook her head. Sign of they didn’t bring the stove. “Okay, that’s mean we need the firewood. And since I’m the leader, I will be responsible to look it up for you:)”

“But, Where you will find firewood? In the jungle?” Sunny asked.

“Neh,” YoonA nodded.

“But it’s very dangerous!” Sunny and Seohyun said together.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine:)”

“I’ll come with you!” Yuri suddenly stand up.

“No. You have to help them to prepare the stuffs, Yul!” YoonA stopped Yuri.

“But-”

“No but! I go now!”

YoonA walk away and going to the jungle. Without her know, someone has been eavesdropping on their conversation.

 

-After 30 minutes later-

 

Yuri’s face looked very worried. Where is she going? Why is it take so long? Yuri said to herself. She bite her nail.

“Yul, it’s been a long time but YoonA hasn’t came back yet. Is she.........lost?” Sunny asked Yuri.

“Andwae! It couldn’t be happen! She must come back!” Yuri yelled, Sunny don’t expected it before. Yuri looks so....horrible.

“Maybe she is right, Yul. Maybe YoonA forgot the way to return here.” Tiffany said with worried-face too.

“We have to tell this to Mr. Kim or Mrs. Yang, Yul!” Said Sunny. Seohyun, who has worried all the time couldn’t speak anymore.

“Kajja!” Yuri said while pulled Sunny and Tiffany. “You have to wait here, Seo! Maybe YoonA will come soon,” Yuri shouted out. Seohyun just nodded and sit in front of the tent.

“Mr. Kim!!!!!!” Sunny, Tiffany and Yuri shouted out to call Mr. Kim and run as fast as possible.

“Wae? Wae? Wae?” Mr. Kim looks surprised because of them.

“YoonA! YoonA-” they said, out of breath.

“Calm down, calm down. What happen with YoonA?” Mr. Kim said.

“She lost at the jungle!” Sunny finally can told it to Mr. Kim.

“MWO???!?!?!?!???!? You are not joking around, right?” He asked.

“Anniyooo Mr. Kim! Please help us to find her!” Yuri said impatiently.

Taecyeon, who heard it, come to approach them quickly. “MWO?! What did you just said, Sunny??!?!? YoonA lost at the jungle?!? How come???!?!?” he asked with worried-horrible-look.

“Eng...eng...” They are really scared if they look Taecyeon being like this. They even couldn’t speak anything.

“Aisssh!” Taecyeon run away as fast as he could, going to the jungle.

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING, TAECYEONNIE????!?!?!?” Mr. Kim shouted out loud but Taecyeon ignores it.

I have to find YoonA! As fast as the flash!

 

 

 


 

 

Heyhoooo! I've update! Sorry if you all guys dissapoint because of curiosity.

I'm not a good writer, I know:(

But I tried my best!:D

Now, please enjoy it~ :)

I'm waiting for your comments, chingu-yaaaaa~ ^^