-continued-

Please,Look At Me!

*Taec POV*

“Taecyeonnie~ you know…..”

“Wait, wait, Sica-yah… You know who is that guy?” I cut Jessica’s words because I’m very curious with that guy.

“Ehem…” she cleared before answer me. “He’s Donghae” I  nodded and turn to YoonA again.

“So he’s Donghae, huh? He’s really dead.” I mumbled.

“Sorry, Taecyeonnie?” Jessica asked me, maybe she hear something when I mumbling but I don’t really care.

“Nope. By the way, what are you trying to say before I cutted you?” I asked her but my eyes still focus on YoonA and Donghae.

“You know what……”

O-o.. Is YoonA see me? Right! She stare at me! I gotta go! I gotta go!

“M-m-m… Sica-yah, mianhaeyo.. but I gotta go! Bye” Ruuuuuuuuuun!

*END Taec POV*

 

*Jessica POV*

Damn! I fail to carry out my plan! What makes Taecyeon-ssi go away? I turn to YoonA and Donghae. Right, YoonA is staring at me. Glek! Maybe I have to run too!

*END Jessica POV*

 

*YoonA POV*

Is that Taecyeon and Jessica? What did they do in front of the door? Why they aren’t enter the library anyway? Meolla~ (A/N: I don’t know) It’s not my business anyway~

I continue my work with Donghae-ssi.

“YoonA-yah, I just curious, why are you do it again? Weren’t you have did it yesterday?” Donghae-ssi asked me.

“Ah…em….it is…. It’s just, I was wrong. I was wrong put the formula…“ Right, I’m lying. I just wanna be with you Donghae oppa:3

“Ah… I see. Okay, let’s do it better!”

Kekekeke mianhae oppa, but I always want spend the time with you. I like youuuuuu Donghae oppa!^^

*END YoonA POV*

 

*Normal POV*

All of the people at the school are busy for preparing the Art Day. The teachers are preparing for the stage, the theme, exterior design, etc. The students are preparing for the perform. Like TaecYoon and KhunRi and the other members dance club. They’re preparing for the dance perform.

“Great! I hope y’all guys are not disappointing me.” Mrs. Min stop the practice. “Now, break-time. Do the stretching!” Mrs. Min instructed them. “I gotta go. I have some works to do. Y’all guys just repeat all the moves. Without me is it okay, right? Okay?”

“Neh~” all of people answered.

“Good! Hwaitiiing!” Mrs. Min said encourage the students. Everybody smiling and nodding.

“Yah! I have to talk to you!” Taecyeon asked YoonA. He must ask about that guy! He’s angry, he’s jealous, and he’s really envy! How come that guy looks really close with YoonA?! But YoonA really don’t care and keep stretching. “Yah! Are you deaf?!” Taecyeon almost screaming.

YoonA turn to Taecyeon, makes a little smile on Taecyeon’s lip. “How many times I said that I HAVE A NAME! NOT ‘YAH’!” YoonA screamed. Right, all of people in the room start to stare at them. Taecyeon gasped. The one who is angry should be him! Why this girl looks angrier than him?!

“Whoa~ wait, why are you so angry? The one who is angry should be me! not you!” Taecyeon very confused. Why is YoonA angry? He just called her with ‘Yah’. Is it a big mistake?

“Wae?! You were really wrong cause my name isn’t ‘Yah’!” YoonA push Taecyeon away. “Guys, I go first, okay? bye!” YoonA walk away and left the room.

Taecyeon following her by a rush. “Im YoonA!” YoonA stop and turn around. Not because she wants but she really feels annoyed by him. “Jinjja this girl….. Should I called you like that to make you look at me????” Taecyeon walks up to YoonA.

“Hhhhhh….” YoonA take a breath deeply. “What..again?” YoonA asked slowly.

“I NEED to talk to you….”

“Even though I don’t want to talk to you, you certainly will force me, right?” YoonA’s right eyebrow raised.

“Exactly! Good girl~”

YoonA rolled her eyes, “You have 10seconds, start from now! 1..2…”

“Y-y-yah! You cannot do that to me!” Taecyeon got panic.

“3…4…5… wae? I want to.”

“Y-y-yah! Stop!”

“Shiro~ (A/N: I don’t want to)”

“I SAY STOP!” Taecyeon said with serious-look and tone. YoonA suddenly silent. A bit shock. “Nah, this is would be better.” Taecyeon grabs YoonA’s wrist and pulls YoonA.

“Hold on! Where are we going?” YoonA asked, tries to move away but she can’t. Taecyeon is much stronger than her.

“To the roof” And they’re going to the roof.

“Why do we have to the roof?! Seriously, my leg is hurts!” YoonA started to mumbling.

“You talk too much! I want to ask you something,” Taecyeon getting serious, but it makes YoonA annoyance.

“Say it!”

“Who is that guy?” Taecyeon asked.

“Mwo? What did you mean?”

“Who is that guy? A guy with you in the library.”

YoonA thought for a moment, “Ah, did you mean a guy who is with me in the library this morning?”

Taecyeon nodding, “Yup! Who is he? He is not your boyfriend, is he?”

“Waeyeo? So what if he’s my boyfriend?”

“No way. That’s impossible. You should only be with me!”

“Wae???!?!?! What the heck make you dare said like that?!”

“Because no one love you like I do.”

YoonA speechless. This is the first time a guy said like that to her. But, the problem is…. Why was Taecyeon who said like that?

“Ow c’mon~ you must be kidding me, Taecyeon-ssi….”

“No, I don’t.” Taecyeon walk up to YoonA, makes YoonA go back one step. Taecyeon grab YoonA’s arm and pull her to come closer, break off the distance between them. “Please, be my girl, Im YoonA. For the God sake I’ll make you happy. Please trust me.”

“Haha what kind of joke is this?”

“I’m not joking, Im YoonA.”

“Sorry I can’t” YoonA avoid his gaze.

“Why??? You like him, huh?” Taecyeon get angry. He’s really jealous! No one should be with you except me, Im YoonA.

Eotteokhae? Eotteokhae? (A/N: What should I do?) YoonA bit her lip. “N-n-neh.”

“So, you really like him?” Taecyeon asked again. With some hesitation, YoonA nodding.

“,” Taecyeon mumbled but with a very low voice that even YoonA can’t hear it. Taecyeon remove his hand from YoonA’s arm. “Okay, you can go now,” from his eyes, Taecyeon looks very hurt. YoonA turn around and leave Taecyeon. But when YoonA just walk 2 steps, Taecyeon call her again. “YoonA-yah…..” YoonA turn around and look at Taecyeon again. “I will make you WANT TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!” Taecyeon said while grin.

YoonA rolled her eyes, “Rrrr whatever~” YoonA said in English. How come it is happened? I just saw him look like very……hurt or sad maybe? But suddenly he grinned? He’s really really really good at playing character! YoonA walk away without look back again.

*END Normal POV*

 

*Jessica POV*

What the hell just happened????!?!?!? Taecyeon express his feeling to YoonA?! NO WAY!!! It should not happened! Maybe I was wrong, yeah I WAS WRONG!

I held back my tears and leave the place where I was stalking. When I turned around I hit some hard stuff. When I realize that was a chest. Hold on, chest?!

“I-I’m sorry. My bad, I didn’t see you……Jes? Jessica?” I have known this voice! Is he Donghae? I’m right!!!!! He is Donghae! Without any reason, I hug him.

“W-w-whoa.. What happened, Jes?” He asked me but I don’t want to explain anything. I feel he hug me back. I'm sobbing on his shoulder. I feel so sad about what just happened. Taecyeonnie……Im YoonA……. Errrrgh! That !

When I felt a bit relax, I pulled back. “Gomawo, Donghae-yah”

He’s smiling. “You don’t want to share why are you cried like that?” He asked carefully, maybe he afraid to offend my feeling. I just smiling to answer his question. I know he will understand. We've been friends for a long time. I hug him again. I don’t know why but I feel so comfy in his arm.

*END Jessica POV*

 

*Taec POV*

Is that…..?????? Jessica and…….a guy with YoonA this morning?!?!?! It’s true! I’m right!!!! Oh my God!!!!! They’re hug each other!! So……. He has a girlfriend but still flirt YoonA?! You bastard!

I take my phone from my pocket. This is will be usefull! Haha! Cekrek! I took a picture when they both hugged each other. Kekekeke~

“We are the champion, my friend~~~” I sing a long and walk away.

*END Taec POV*

 


Annyeong Haseyoooo!!! It's me again, almightyshawol!!^^ keke~

How's my story? really need your comment~~~ please don't be a silent reader:(