PLAN

Please,Look At Me!

Chapter 25

*Normal POV*

Yuri on her way to the city park. The first place Nickhun express his love to Yuri. When Yuri has arrived, she found Nickhun was sit on the fresh grass.

“Yeobo-yaaah~” Yuri hugged Nickhun from behind. Nickhun smiling to her and hold her hand.

“Why so long? Did you happy talk with Junho and want spent your much time with him?” Nickhun ask Yuri while pouted.

“Aigooo~ why you always negative thinking on me, oppa?” Yuri broke the hug and pouted too. Pretending to sulk.

“Hey, I’m being like this because I dont want to lose you. Although he’s my bestfriend.” Nickhun explained smoothly.

“Listen oppa, I will never ever leave you, even it’s just for a minute. And I’ll never ever cheating behind you. Please trust me, oppa” Yuri spoke while touchhis cheek softly.

“Promise?” Nickhun hold her hand and remove it from his cheek.

“I promise, oppa^^” Yuri make ‘V’ pose.

“Alright, keep your promise, k? Anyway, what’s your ‘business’ whit stupid Junho? I cant believe my girlfriend would like to do some deals with idiots like Junho”

“Ssssh oppa! Don’t be like that! He’s your friend anyway. Em...... Well, Junho-ssi and I wanna be a Cupid for Taecyeon and YoonA. Isn’t it good?”

“Taecyeon? YoonA? Why should you be a Cupid?” Nickhun looks confused.

“Aigoo oppa! Ok I’ll explain it slowly. Junho-ssi and I, we both think that between Taecyeon and YoonA there are a great chemistry! So, we made some plans for them, so they’re can really dating.....just like us keke^^”

“Ah! Neh! Great idea! Aigoooo my girlfriend is so clever!” Nickhun pinched Yuri’s cheek.

“Actually, that’s Junho-ssi’s idea”

“Ommoo~ I don’t know if Junho’s brain can work well sometime. I thought his brain just full of womens and his ed life” Hear that, Yuri just chuckled.

“So, if the plans begin to running, you’ll always with that stupid Junho?”

“Hm..... maybe?” Yuri tries to teasing Nickhun.

“Ommo ommo! How lucky you are Junho!!!!!!!” Nickhun shouted make Yuri laughing so hard. She’s very happy because she succeeded in teasing Nickhun.

“Ya! Why are you laughing? You wanna die? Huh?” Nickhun tickled Yuri. She laugh very hard. She tries to move and go but Nikchun hug her from behind. They’re really like a lovey-dovey couple.

*END Normal POV*

 

*Jessica POV*

Now, I have to running the plans that I’ve made with Taeyeon. I pick my phone and call Taeyeon.

“Yeobosaeyo?” Taeyeon’s voice sounded from across the telephone.

“Taeyeon-ah, I already did our first mission! Now, we have to do our next mission!”

“Neh!” Click!I’m hanging up, I know Taeyeon would have understood.Let’s see what hapen later~

*END Jessica POV*

 

-Tomorrow-

 

*Normal POV*

“Guys, Art Day (A/N: remember? TaecYoon&KhunRi will dancing (perform) at the Art Day) will be held in three days,” Mrs. Min spoke up when the practice already finished. Yuri take two bottle of orange juice from her bag and YoonA’s bag, and give one to YoonA. “So please, work hard! Do the best! This event not really important but I don’t want you to show something that’s not eligible to appear. Arasseo?”

“Neh~~” Everybody answered.

“Okay, now everyone should go home! Take a rest and stay healthy, okay? I go ahead! Good Evening.” Mrs. Min walk away and left the room.

YoonA was cleaning up her stuffs when Taecyeon come to beside her. “Yah!” Taecyeon called YoonA. YoonA keep silent. "Yah!" But she didn’t answer yet.

“Yah!” Taecyeon getting closer. You want to tease me, huh? Okay, I like it~

“Yeoboyah~” Taecyeon called YoonA in her right ear.

“Ya! What are you doing?!?! You wanna die???!?!?!?!” YoonA shout out while cover her ear with her hand. Seriously, what he was doing just now? It was really makes YoonA NERVOUS. What? Are you kidding me? nervous? It’s impossible!!!! But his gusts of breath....... aaah!

“Your fault~ I’ve called you but you didn’t answer”

“Listen, I HAVE A NAME! And my name isn’t ‘Yah’! What the heck make you dare to change my name?!” YoonA walk away left Taecyeon. When YoonA passed Yuri, she signaled 'I go first' to Yuri.

“H-h-hey~ I haven’t finished yet!” Taecyeon pulled YoonA’s wrist.

“What again now?!!!!” YoonA almost scream.

“Ommo…you scared me!” Taecyeon covered his mouth which makes him sooooo adoreable!

YoonA rolled her eyes. “Listen, I DON’T WANNA PLAY ANY GAME. So just stop teasing me, and let me go!” YoonA about want to leave, but Taecyeon grab her wrist again.

“Okay, I’m sorry. But please let me drive you. It’s almost 7pm and I don’t wanna anything bad happen to you.” Taecyeon talked with a look and tone of a very serious. YoonA blinked for a while. Seriously, he's really good at playing character.

“Kajja~ (A/N: Let’s go)” Before YoonA realize what she was see, Taecyeon pulled and took her to a place where Taecyeon’s motorcycle praked.

“Wear this!” Taecyeon give a jacket to YoonA when they arrived at the parking lot.

“I don’t want to! And, who said I would like you to drive me?” YoonA realize what happening now.

“Me! I want to drive you, you want or not, the choice is only one! WANT! Now wear this, or you’ll sick” Taecyeon put on his jacket on Yoona.

“Actually, who is ‘sick’ is totally you!” YoonA didn’t refuse but she keep grumble.

“I am~” Taecyeon turn on the mechine. Taecyeon help YoonA to sitting on the seat. YoonA rolled her eyes before she following.

“Now, hug me.” Taecyeon said to YoonA while wearing his helmet.

“Bwo?! Are you kidding me?”

“Hey, calm down girl~ I mean, wrap your hand around my waist. That’s for your safety.” Slowly, YoonA wrap her hand around Taecyeon’s waist. When YoonA’s arm completely wrap Taecyeon’s waist, Taecyeon smiling. A very big smile. Fortunately, his helmet cover it all.

On their way, YoonA keep thinking why were she want drived by this man! Is this because of his way to ask her, that seemed decisive, forceful, and cannot be denied? The way he change his expression………. This guy is really good at playing character!-__-

-about 30minutes later-

“So this is your house?” Taecyeon asked, he help YoonA get off from the motorcycle.

“u-huh~” YoonA nodded and put off the jacket. “Actually, I don’t want to say this but, thanks.” Unexpected, Taecyeon just smile a little. Make YoonA feels bad. But she quickly dismissed that feeling. Remember, it’s just his character game, you don’t have to feel bad or anything else, Yoong. YoonA said to her self. “And….. this.” YoonA give the jacket back to Taecyeon.

“Yoon, can you really dating with me?” Taecyeon asked with very serious look and tone.

“Mmmm……sorry?” YoonA frowned.

“Can you be my girl?” Taecyeon asked again.

What again? He’s play a game again? YoonA asked to herself.

“Okay, I know you need time to answer it. But please, think about it carefully. I dont want to hear the disappointing answer. I go first~ bye *winked” and Taecyeon left Yoona who is still stunned by his words.

“What a crazy person.” YoonA shook her head and enter the house.

 

-Tomorrow-

 

*Normal POV*

Fufufufufu~ Taecyeon whistling cheerfully. Last night he was driving YoonA to her home. He is confident that it will allow him to get Yoona. When he passed the library—which the door is open—he see YoonA with……..a guy? Who is he? When Taecyeon about to enter the library, someone call him from behind.

“Taecyeonie~ aigooo~ I’ve called you so many time but you didn’t hear.” Right, Jessica.

“What is it?” Taecyeon asked not interested at all.

“Nope, I just wondering, did you just perplexed in front of the library?” Jess asked to Taecyeon. she follows the direction where Taecyeon's eyes stare. Great! It’s the time!

“Taecyeonnie~ you know……………….”

*To Be Continued~*

 


 

HEYYYYY!!!!!! I'M UPDATE THE CHAPTER! Hehehe I'm so sorry if this is sooooo late. Mianhae mianhae mianhae><

I'm very bussy since I have to undergo a national exam. No time to write a story.... mianhae:(
But now I'm update!:D I hope you all like this. Comment please<3