My parents like Taecyeon??!?!

Please,Look At Me!

*YoonA POV*

Aisssh I really want to kick his !! But, everytime I thought like that, my heart always saying ‘he will be hurt. Remember, all he needs is just LOVE.’

Dammit!!-__-“

“O..oh? is that you, Yul???” I asked to a girl who walked by.

“Anni, this is Princess Kwon.” She said.

“Aish! You wish, Yul!” I approach her and stand next to her. “Btw Yul, you know about our school trip?” I asked.

“Neh, waeyo?” We begin to walk nowhere.

“Aishhhh! So am I the only one who didn’t know about this?!”

"It's okay, at least, now you know it, right?" Yuri said and chukle.

"By the way, where are we going?  Jaeju island? Singapore? Oh oh! Or Bali??????” I really excited about this!:D

“Nope, we’re going to camping.” she said casually. My eyes going like this --> o.O

"Mwo???!?! aissssh!" I mumbled. I’m a bit disappoint. Why aren't we going to Bali?! I have waited to get an opportunity to come to that heaven island!

“And then, you will come, won’t you?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah, actually I don’t really like camping, but..... We’ll have so much fun, right? I think I will come!” I grinned.

Yuri chuckle and said, “YoonA-yah, I have to go now. Bye bye!” I’m about to say want to go with her but she have run away. She waving at me but I don’t waving back.

I walk alone, go to my class. Hhhh it’s so sad that I’m not always in the same class with Yuri.

*END YoonA POV*

 

*Yuri POV*

Here I am, with Nichkhun oppa and Junho-ssi. We’re here, in the rooftop to discuss some plans.

“So, are you sure that Taecyeon-ssi will come on our school trip?” Iasked to Nichkhun oppa and Junho-ssi.

“Of course! Taecyeon’s not going to waste this moment!” Nichkhun oppa answered, I’m nodding as the respond.

“Will he come with his own car like last year?” I asked again.

“Hm, I don’t really know,” Now, Junho-ssi answered me. “Maybe he’ll come with bus like us, cause YoonA will come too, right? He won’t miss the opportunity to sit next to YoonA”

“Okay then, your task now is to force Taecyeon to use his own car in this trip!” I said steadily while looking at Junho and Nichkhun oppa alternately.

“What for?” Nichkhun oppa said. Then, here I go to explain all the plans.

“Btw, is it okay if I let Taecyeon knows about this?” Junho-ssi asked.

“Neh. It will be easier if he knows. Just like our previous plan.” I answered.

“Can I ask one more question?” Junho-ssi asked again.

“Neh. what is that?”

“Why is Nichkhun always here with us, Yuri-ah? He’s useless! He even didn’t know what should he do. Why you always bring him with us?” Junho asked with one breath.

Nichkhun oppa’s eyes went like thisà O.O

“What did you said, punk?!?!?!? Useless??!?!?!? How could you use that word???!?!? Huh!?!?!?! You wanna die????????” Nichkhun look like he’s already out of his temper. “Aisssh jinjja!” he’s about to reach Junho but I stop him soon.

“S-s-s-s-s-s-toppp!!!!! What are you guys doing?! Don’t be like a child!” I speak up, a bit afraid that one of them would punch me.

“Anniyo, Yuri-yah..... This..this kid have to get a lesson!” he said with oh-so-cute looking but.......really like a child.

“M-m-mwoya?!?! Why are you acting aegyeo like that?!?!” Junho said. “Aisssh.... I smell something fishy. Ya! Are you guys dating?!” He said again.

O..oo.... I don’t know what am I supposed to say. I’m dead.

“See! Both of you couldn’t answer it, right?” Junho said again. “I should have know from the start,” he mumbled but loud enough for me to hear it. “Since when are you guys dating? Aissssh,” Junho asked but I don’t brave to answer and also Nichkhun oppa. We keep quiet. “You punk! Wyh are you hide your relationship with Yuri-ssi?!” Junho asked Nichkhun oppa.

“Huh?” Nichkhun oppa seems not ready to get that question. “Meollaso (A/N: I don’t know). Yuri asked me to did that,” Nichkhun oppa answered.

“Is it true, Yuri-ssi?” Junho asked me.

“N-n-neh. I was afraid if YoonA did not approve of our relationship,” I answered. Junho-ssi nodding, sign of he has understood. “B-but Junho-ssi! Please don’t tell YoonA about this......” I look down. Afraid to look at Junho-ssi.

“Neh, I won’t.”

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!! I sigh of relief.

*END Yuri POV*

 

*Taecyeon POV*

Woaaa~!! Look at that! Who is it? Is it YoonA? Yes, right! I can’t be wrong.

Where is she going? Why she didn’t go with Yuri? She is so strange! Not as usual. Ah! I have an idea! I’ll stalk her so I will know what happened with her. Yeah yeah! It’s a great idea!

YoonA walk alone. I follow her from behind. I set the distance so she did not realize that I was following her.

I thought she would go home by bus but I was wrong. We passed the bus stop. Is she going to buy a gift? Because not far from here there is a merchandise store. But for what and for who?

Finally, I was wrong, again. We passed the merchandise store. I keep following her. I should know what happened with her! Ah! Is she going to meet someone in the cafe? So there is someone that affects her mind so she was acted strange this morning? Or is she........has loved someone then she would act full of aegyo to keep look sweet in front of everyone include me?! Oh God, if I meet that guy, I will punch him—no, I will kill him! He has stole my YoonA! Errrgh!

Wait, why does she passed the cafe? Thanks God I was wrong!!!!!:D

I keep the distance and following YoonA. Wah! YoonA entered the supermarket near the cafe! Ooooooh..... so she wanted to go to the supermarket? Ahahaha I dont know why but I’m very glad. Maybe because she didn’t meet someone hehe~

I decided to not come in and just wait her in front of the supermarket. After a while, she’s out from the supermarket. She was seen carrying some of plastic bags that makes me want to approach her and help her to carry those items. But no, I restrain myself to not approach her. I could get caught by her that I have followed her.

We’re out from the supermarket and I think that she’ll go home. But suddenly a crazy man riding a motorcycle by crazy. He grazed my YoonA! I run as fast as I could but I’m late. YoonA has fell and her head hit the ground. When I reach her, I embrace her and she looks very surprise.

“Ya! Who are you?!?!?” She asked and try to release my arms. “Are you......Taecyeonnie?”

Ommo! How could she know????? I broke the hug and staring at her. “You know it was me?????” I asked. Seriously, I’m very shock! “How could you know?????” I asked again.

“I know smell of your perfume,” she answered. My jaw drop. Ommo....she knows the smell of my body??? I feel I get blushing...

“Ommo........ very dizzy. Aisssh jinjja!” she thouch her forehead. But suddenly, I see redness on her forehead.

“YoonA-yah! You’re bleeding!”

“Where? Where? Wher is it?!” She asked, looks very panic. I show her finger to her.  “Andwaeeeee!!!!!” she pass out.

*END Taecyeon POV*

 

*YoonA POV*

Where is this? Where am I? Aissssh my head is hurts! I want to get up but my head feels so heavy and suddenly someone help me to get up.

“Where is this? what place is this?” I asked to everyone around me.

“Ommo YoonA! Are you concussion? This is your own room.” An ahjumma told me. I open my eyes and look around me. Ah! Yes! This is my room and that ahjumma is my mom.

“Umma?” I called her.

“Ommo YoonA! You didn’t concussion? Ahhhhh I’m very happy now!” my mother hugs me.

“Why is he in here?” I pointed to Taecyeon who sits next to my father. I remember everyone but I can’t remember about what just happened because my head feels so dizzy.

“You don’t remember it, YoonA? he was helped you when you got grazed by someone and fell on the ground.” My mom answered.

Wait, ah yeah. I was got grazed by someone and he helped me. Now, I remember everything. Then I remember my forehead was bleeding. I touch my forehead. There is gauze bandage on there.

For one day everyone treat me very well. I've able to get up and now sitting on the couch..

“You know YoonA, when you passed out, Taecyeon hold you like this (Acting like she was holding bridal style) to take you home!” my mother said. Aisssh how embarrassing! My mom is act too much! I look at Taecyeon and he’s smiling. A huge smile I could tell.

“Gomawo, Taecyeon-ssi! I don’t know what would happen if you didn’t come to save our YoonA”

“Anytime, ahjumma-”

“Anniyooo! Don’t call me ahjumma. Call me umma too, just like YoonA! hihihi”

WHAT?!?!?!???? UMMA??!?!?!? I can’t believe this. Does she already likes Taecyeon?

“Aisssh! You are too much! Our Taecyeon is certainly don’t like it,” Yeay! Thanks father! Our umma was too much!

“Anniyo, abeoji. May I call you like that?”

Great! He was good at looking for attention!-__-“

“Ofc you can call me like that! Haha I’m glad that I have a son!”

My jaw dropped. What?! He also stole my father’s attention???!?!? Ommo. He’s amazing!

I rolled my eyes and accidentally look at Taecyeon. He smiling very huge and raise his eyebrow. Yeah, you win Taecyeonnie!

“By the way, where are you from, YoonA? I saw Taecyeon not only brought you but brought some plastic bags.” My mom asked me.

”O..oh? oh yeah, I am from the supermarket, mom. I bought some stuff for camping,”

“Mwo??? Are you going to camping with Taecyeon?” My mom asked. Oh no, mom, please use your brain!!!-___-“

“Anniyo, umma. We’ll go camping with the others. Our school is holding the event,” Taecyeon answered my mom’s stupid question.

“Ah I see.... So Taecyeonnie, please keep YoonA. Don’t let her go alone or do something alone. You have to always in her side. Please, Taecyeonnie?”

What the hell???? Am I still like a child?

“Ofc umma! I’ll take care of her,” he grinned and stare at me. Again, he raise his eyebrow. DAMN!

“Gomawo Taecyeonnie,” My father his back.

“Neh, neh aboeji:D”

! Please someone take me away from here!!!

Sowoneul Malhaebwa~ My phone ranging. Is that Yuri????? She must be worried because of me!

I asked permission to stay away. “Yeobosaeyo?” I greet as soon as I’m far enough from the others.

“O? YoonA? are you getting better?” He asked. That’s Taecyeon’s father.

“N-neh. I’m getting better. You know that I had an accident?”  I asked. I always get nervous everytime I talk with him.

“Ye, I knew it. Okay then, you seem okay and really fine. Am I right?” He asked again.

“N-n-neh” I answered.

“Bytheway, ss your school will hold a trip?” he asked again (again and again and again and again~ keke I try to joking:p)

“Neh. waeyeo, ahjussi?”

“Hm nope. I just want you to take care of my son. He’s not good at camping or something like that. I hope you can help him”

Good! My parents are just asked Taecyeon to take care of me and now....?!?!?!?! Taecyeon’s father asked me to take care of his son????!?!? That’s just great!-___- errrrrgh.

“Mianhae for always bother you, YoonA-ssi.”

You know about it but you still ask me to help you?! Aissssh! But finally, I just answer with two words. “It’s okay.”

“Khamsahamnida. Neomu khamsahamnida, YoonA-ssi,”

“Neh, ahjussi.”

“I’m hang up now. Take care and get well very soon, YoonA-ssi”

“Neh...” Click! Our conversation ended.

God, I feel so unhappy now T^T

 

 

 


 

Heyhoooo!:D I'm update now! I'm really sorry for the boring chapter T^T

Please please forgive me if I make you all guys boring T_T I'm not good writer.

But please do support me everyone! I'm waiting for your comments~ =D