chapter 6

Please,Look At Me!

 

*Normal POV*

Tomorrow morning, Yuri wake up with Panda-eyes because she can’t really slept last night. She was agitated all night long. It’s all because Nickhun. She thinking about Nickhun and wait him calling her. And she’s upset when she check her phone then none sms or call. She sigh then go to take a bath.

Same with Yuri, Nickhun was agitated too. He kept thinking about Yuri’s face that looks innocent but still look...........y. What the heck is this???? Two years of schooling in Super Seoul Senior Highschool but he just realized that Yuri so beautiful? And her hug......very warm and make him so comfort. Ah! I should hug her much longer! Ahya! I forgot that I have her number! Stupid! Stupid! Sooo stupid! He cursed himself and hurried take a shower.

*END Normal POV*

 

*Yuri POV*

At the class~

Hoaaaam so bored here! When the bell ringing anyway???!  Mrs. Shin still talk about geometry.

If YoonA has start school today, maybe I won’t be bored like this. Thinking about YoonA, makes me want to meet her! Then tell her what happened to me and Nickhun last night. But........ YoonA doesn’t know Nickhun. It’s useless if I tell her. Hmmm........ but I still wanting to meet her. Maybe after school  I’ll ask her to come with me wherever I want hahaha

Kriiiiiiing! Finally!!!! The bell is ringing! I almost jump because I’m too excited. Tiffany, my closest friend in school approach me.

“Canteen?” she asked me.

“Neh. *nodded* Lets go!” I said.

On my way to canteen, I see Nickhun with Taecyeon and Junho. And they are with......... oh Jessica and Taeyeon! How lucky you are, Taeyeon and Jessica who can close with Nickhun, Taecyeon and Junho! My chest pounding a little faster. What’s this??? Am I jealous? Oh no...that’s impossible! Better I speed up my step!

“Ya! Yuri-ah! Slowly! Wait me!” Tiffany yelled at me but I ignored her. I dont wanna look that view anymore!

*END Yuri POV*

 

*Nickhun POV*

It was Yuri? Who staring us in front of the class? Yap that’s Yuri! But why does she rush like that? I was just going up to her.

“Nickhun-ah would you like to come with us tonight? We’ll clubbing all night long! Yeay!” said Jessica.

“Us? What do you mean us?” Taecyeon asked to Jessica.

“N-n-neh. I-I-I mean Junho-ssi, Taeyeon-ssi, you, and me.” She reply stammered.

“No. I’m not going to come with you!” Taecyeon left us.

“Me too” I said then follow Taecyeon-ssi.

Junho not following us. Maybe he wants to come with Jessica and Taeyeon.

I’m looking around the canteen, hope I found the girl who I’m looking for. And here you are! I’m going to her before Taecyeon grab my hand and made me sit beside him.

“Ya! What are you looking for?” he asked to me.

“Nope” I shook my head.

“Keure. Please order me a food. I’m hungry” I nodded then ordering food. I asked for two servings for me and Taecyeon. And when I turn back, somebody hit me.

“Ouch!” she yelled.

“Ah mianhaeyeo~” *bows*

“Hm no problem. Take it easy~” she said to me. Then I’m a little bit shocked when I know the person who hit me.

“Yuri-ah? Are you okay?” I asked carefully.

“Neh.” *nodded*. Oh my God her smile...........

“Nickhun-ah?? Nickhun-ah?” she wave her hand in front of my face then I immediately realized.

“N-n-neh” *smirking*

“Now, I have to asked, are you okay?”

No, I’m not. I’m gonna passed out because of your smile! I wanting to say that to Yuri but no...... I won’t tell anything. So I reply her “Neh. I’m really okaaaay~”*smirking*

“Haha alright, I go first” she bows then I nodded. Gosh! Her smile is damn hot! How could this be? She just wear a uniform like all of girls then just smile like that, but makes her look so hot! Arrrgh I will do everything just to see that smile again!

Thanks God, our school uses a rolling class. So I hope the next lesson, I will be one class with her. I wish.

*END Nickhun POV*

 

*Normal POV*

Arrrrgh bored like hell!!! Yuri-ah..... when are you coming home?

YoonA said to herself. Damn it! It’s still half past eleven! It was a sign, she had to wait about three hours longer.

She didn’t even call me since last night. Yuri-ah........ I hope you’ll be fine. Hhhhhh...... *sigh*

***

Bell ringing. And when Nickhun go to his class, he very happy because there’s Yuri inside!I know my wish will become true....keke thanks God.

Nickhun sit beside Yuri.

“Annyeong Yuri-ah! I’m so glad to see you again^^” he talks to Yuri.

“E-e-h Neh. *nodded* Mee too=)” she looks a little shock because Nickhun a lil bit surprised her. And Nickhun really love expression on Yuri’s face.

Mr. Kim come into the class than greet all of students. In this lesson, Nickhun not in the same class with Taecyeon and Junho. The lesson run smoothly. But Yuri feel a bit bored and sleepy. Because she was agitated all night then made her cant sleep clearly. Nickhun look at Yuri. He almost laughing when he see Yuri all night then made her cant sleep clearly. Nickhun look at Yuri. He almost laughing when he see Yuri nodding off. He ripped piece of paper then write on there.

Pluk! Yuri really shock when piece of paper fell on her face. The paper fell down to the table. Yuri takes it then read the text on that paper. Ya! Young lady! You look so cute><”. Her cheek turn red. She  looks at Nickhun immediately. Then he smiled mischievously to Yuri.

God!!! His smile is so yyyy!!!! And with that angelic eyes........ I’m going melt!

Nickhun really loves Yuri’s expression! Hahahaha he knows he have flirting her. But he cant help. He really seduced by Yuri’s charisma.

***

 

14:30 pm! Yuri's must be at home! Then, YoonA walk to Yuri’s house. She cant wait to see Yuri! She bored to death be at home! she wait the bus at the bus stop. When she’s waiting, a man on motorcycle, splased dirty water to her.

“Ya!!!!!!” she yelled but it’s useless. The man who splashed her keep fast riding.

“What the heck?!?!?!?!??!!” she cursed when she look at her cloth. Wet. Dirty. Bad smells. Thanks God there’s nobody at the bus stop. So she can cursing and not shame at all. She turning back to the house for change clothes and take a bath for second time.

***

When the class disbanded, Nickhun and Yuri are not in the same class. But they're meet in front of the school gate. Nickhun offered to take her home but Yuri ignoring. She’s not ready go to school bulletin because she caught go home with Nickhun.

She walk away to her house. When she have in house, she immediately take a bath then send a text to YoonA. I will arrive at your house in an hour!

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Annyeong! It's me agaiiiiiin^^ I hope y'all like this and keep supporting me!=D I love my readers! thanks for your time to read this story! Neomu neomu khamsahamnidaaaa~^^ comment and subscribe will be lovelyyyy<333