-continued-

Please,Look At Me!

*Normal POV*

YoonA turn to Taecyeon and find that Taecyeon is looking at her.

Taecyeonnie, you have to tell her now about Donghae! An evil in Taecyeon’s mind told him.

Don’t do that, Taecyeon! She would be sad. This is the day that she was smiling and laughing with you! You wanna ruin it? As always, evil and angle wouldn’t can be understanding each other.

Eotteokhae???? Taecyeon got confused.

“What are you gonna tell, Taecyeon-ssi?” YoonA’s voice awaken Taecyeon from his reverie.

“Ah! That’s…..”

Bruk!!! The vehicle swaying hard. And suddenly, it’s stopped.

“Whoa! What happen??????” YoonA said very panic.

“Don’t be panic, YoonA-yah. Stay at your seat.” Taecyeon calms YoonA down. YoonA tries to not panic but she always pray that nothing bad happen.

“Sorry for the visitors who ride this” (A/N: Honestly,I don’t know what its name keke~)

“The engine suddenly stopped. But don’t worry, this wouldn’t be harmful and we will immediately turn on the engine. Just don’t be panic. Khamsahamnida~” The staff of Lotte World give the notice.

“See? This is wouldn’t be harmful, YoonA-yah~”

“Yeah, maybe..” YoonA looks a bit nervous. Maybe she’s afraid.

“YoonA, you’re so pretty………..” Taecyeon walks toward YoonA. YoonA a bit surprised but she keep look at Taecyeon. Taecyeon squatted down in front of Yoona. In this position, Taecyeon still looks very tall. His head parallel to YoonA's head. Face to face.

Taecyeonnie, do it now! Or you will regret it. Kiss. Her. NOW! As usual, an evil in Taecyeon mind told him to do something ‘crazy’.

Don’t do that, Taecyeonnie. She’ll angry and you’ll regret it! An angle try to save him.

Arrrrrgh! What should I do????? Taecyeon got frustrated. He don’t want to hurts YoonA’s heart if he kiss her without permission, but HE REALLY WANT TO DO THAT! This girl is really make him crazy! She’s so beautiful with her perfect body, her milky skin, her aegyeo, her perfect nose, and most importantly, her lip! Her lip is so kiss-able! He really wants her. Only her.

Taecyeon’s lip come closer to YoonA’s.

O-M-G. Is he going to kiss me now?  Thought YoonA. Yoong, use your common sense! This is wouldn’t be happen and cannot be happen! You should pull away your head, Yoong! But this feeling……….why is so hard to turn away? Taecyeon, I just realized that you’re have so……..handsome face? Cute face? Argh! I must be crazy!

But YoonA can’t handle it anymore. Taecyeon keep come closer. Yoona's eyes switch to Taecyeon's lip. Such a kiss-able lip. Ommo! What just I said?

Their lips only an inch apart. YoonA closed her eyes.

See? She want it too! An evil is such a…….ah I don’t know what to say-_- keke~ the angle looks rolled his eyes.

When Taecyeon’s lip almost reach YoonA’s suddenly the engine turn on. Taecyeon and YoonA very shock and realize what they’re doing. Taecyeon clear her troath and sit on his seat. YoonA turn away pretending to be looking at Seoul City, whereas she hide her blushing cheek. Her heart was pounding so fast.

What am I going to do?! Please, don’t ever mention about what just happened again! YoonA thought.

“I-I-I-I….I’m sorry for what just happened,” Taecyeon apologizes.

God! Stupid Taecyeon!!!! Now, what am I supposed to say? ‘it’s okay?’ ‘no problem’ or be angry? Damn! I’m not ready for this question!

Finally, YoonA just shake her head. Not long, Taecyeon and YoonA get off from the vehicle. YoonA wants to go home, NOW!

“Now, where are we going?” Taecyeon asked, tries to calm down the situation and pretending he’s fine. In fact, his heart keep pounding so fast.

“I-I…I want to go home,” YoonA answered.

“Okay, I’ll take you home,” Taecyeon said.

“Anni! Don’t bother! I can go home by myself.” As always, YoonA refused it.

“No. You may not refuse.”

------------------------------------

-At Parking Lot-

“Wear this,” Taecyeon gives YoonA a jacket. “You’re freeze.”

“But, how about you?” YoonA about to give the jacket back but Taecyeon ignoring it.

“I’m fine, just get your body on the back seat.”

YoonA wear the jacket. A huge jacket, I could say. The jacket is too big for YoonA’s body. Taecyeon burst into laugh.

“Waeyo? Am I looks so weird? I told you I don’t want to wear this!” YoonA pouted.

“Anni, you’re pretty. As usual. You’re so cute when you wear that.” Taecyeon pointed the jacket. YoonA blushing.

God! What happen with me?

“C’mon! I don’t want you arrive at home late. Wear this helmet too” Taecyeon gives her a helmet.

YoonA take the helmet and wear it. YoonA seat behind Taecyeon.

“Ready?” Taecyeon asked.

“Neh,”

“No you are not,” Taecyeon said. “You haven’t wrap your hand around my waist,”

“Please, don’t teasing me again, Taecyeon-ssi”

“No, I don’t. It’s for your safety.”

YoonA rolled her eyes.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to. But, promise me you won’t fall. Okay?” Taecyeon turn on the engine and start to ride his motorcycle. When they pass the security post, Taecyeon ride it slowly. But when they’re get on the highway, Taecyeon speeds up the motorcycle. YoonA jumped and very shocked. She almost fall.

C’mon, c’mon hug me! put your hand around my waist, YoonA-yah~

Taecyeon keep doing this; speeding up the motorcycle, but suddenly he pulls the brakes firmly, makes YoonA’s body thrown toward him.

Stop joking around, jerk! YoonA was know it’s Taecyeon’s tactics.

Taecyeon keep speeding up, even more faster and faster and faster. Finally, she give up. YoonA’s hand now is on Taecyeon’s waist.

No, I don’t want it. Your body doesn’t stick in my body, YoonA-yah~

So Taecyeon keep speeding up his motorcycle. YoonA really afraid. She’s afraid of falling and sprawl on the way. It’s just ing horrible! So YoonA hugs Taecyeon tightly. Erase the distance between her body and Taecyeon's body.

Taecyeon? He’s smiling behind his helmet.

 


Heyyyy! I'm update againnnn XD

Since this is the school break—yap! THIS IS FCKIN AWESOME SCHOOL BREAK!!!!!!!!:D so I'll update more often! keke~

Btw, this is sad have so many silent readers T^T

I need your comments, seriously. Should I stop to update this story?