-continued-

Please,Look At Me!

*Normal POV*

Taecyeon pulled YoonA to enter the Lotte World. He grab YoonA’s wrist very strong so YoonA cannot go away even remove Taecyeon’s hand from her wrist! So, she could only surrender.

“Seriously Taecyeon, it’s really hurts! Please, loose your hand…….. I won’t go anywhere. Please Taecyeonnie?” YoonA said with her aegyeo. Ofc, Tacyeon loose his hand from her wrist.

“I’m so sorry, YoonA-yah…. I thought it won’t be that hurt…. I don’t mean-“

“Sssh!” YoonA cutted his sentence. “Seriously Taecyeon! Sssh….it was really hard…” YoonA act like she’s really hurted by him.

“I’m so sorryyyy! What can I do for you to forgive me?”

Aha! Got ya! Kekeke~ I’ll take revenge! “Ekhem..khem..” She cleared her troath. “I’m kinda thirsty~”

“Okay! what do you want? Softdrink? Soda? Orange Juice?”

Aisssh you’re too over, babo Taecyeon! “I want softdrink, please?” She use her aegyeo again which make Taecyeon couldn’t refuse anything from .

“Okay, just wait here!” Taecyeon run to buy some softdrinks. In a couple of minute he come to YoonA with 2 softdrinks on his hand.

“Waaaaah! Khamsahamnidaaa~” YoonA’s eyes widened and opened like thatà:O keke~

“Neh! Since we’re already here, we have to try all of things in here!” Taecyeon said with enthusiasm.

YoonA nodding while drinks her softdrink.

“How about try it first?” Taecyeon pointed this:

“Ommo! It’s so scary!!!! I don’t want to~” YoonA turn away.

“Aish! No need to scared! I’m here, babe~” Taecyeon started to flirt YoonA.

“Mwoya?!” YoonA said while frowned. “Okay, we ride that but I just want to ride it once!”

“Okay, darling~ kaja!”

And that day, they just have so much fun.

They ride this:

This:

And many more~

When the sun goes down and the day begin to dark, they ride this:

To enjoy the beauty of Seoul in the evening from the sky.

“See! How beautiful our country at evening!” YoonA said cheerfully. Makes Taecyeon chuckle.

“You’re really cute, YoonA-yah~” said Taecyeon, truthful. Yoona just stare at him with a little smile.

“Gomawo,” she thanked without look at Taecyeon.

YoonA-yah, why are you not look at me while you said thanks to me? Taecyeon feels a bit disappoint.

“Ya! Look at that! It’s our school!!!!” YoonA pointed one of building. Taecyeon just nodding and smile brightly.

Now, they’re really really in the highest. Seoul looks very obvious.

I think I should tell her now. Taecyeon thought.

“YoonA-yah~ I want tell you something,”

 

-To Be continued again;)

 


 

I am really sorry if you guys feel so bored with ma fanfic. Also with my way to always cut the story and put the 'to be continued'.

I just want to make my readers curious about what will happen next and will keep read my fanfic keke~

So stay tune and don't be upset at me:(

And read my 2nd fanfic! "Love is Really Hard"

It's about IU and Thunder MBLAQ ;)

Lately I really like this couple! so I decide to make their story keke check this out!;D