The Art Day

Please,Look At Me!

*YoonA POV*

THE DAY COME SO FAST!!!!! TODAY IS THE ART DAY! For the God sake I really really really nervous! But I’ll try my best!

In the early morning, I woke up and took a shower. I have prepared all the stuffs last night so I wouldn’t be late.

I ate my breakfast and now I’m waiting for Yuri.

Not long, she come and we’re going to school.

“How’s your feeling, Yoong?” Yuri asked me.

“I’m kinda nervous! My heart keep beating so fast and its heard dugeun dugeun~

“Ommo~ me too, Yoong! I hope Mrs. Min won’t disappoint at me.”

“Let’s pray for the success, Yul!:D” and we’re really really praying in the bus.

*END YoonA POV*

 

*Taecyeon POV*

I came to the school early. Today is the Art Day so I don’t want to be late. Although the event will start at 5pm, but the students and all of stuffs in this school had to come at 9am to fix up all of things. I won’t disappoint anyone include Mrs. Min and YoonA. I’ve tried my best for the practice and ofc today I will do it too. Plus, the dance movement are great! Can’t wait to perform with YoonA~ kekeke

Everybody look very busy this morning. I see Mrs. Min walks toward me. And here she come~

“Taecyeonnie, this is the schedule of this event. Check when your team will go perform, and tell all the member!” Mrs. Min said and gave the paper.

“Okay, but I only have Nickhun’s number. How about YoonA? Can I have her number? If I tell her, she’ll tell Yuri. So it’ll clear perfectly~” I said. Yup! This is my chance to get YoonA’s number!!!!

Without hesitation, Mrs. Min give me YoonA’s number. When Mrs. Min give YoonA’s number, it feels like slow motion. She give soooo slow and so do I. I take it very slow. And when I grab the paper, it feels like everybody say ‘yeaaaaay!’ and so many flowers fly away~ okay, too much daydream for this morning.

“Taecyeonnie, I gotta go. You should go to the practice room and practice all the movements once again! Much more will be better.” Mrs. Min instructed me.

Soon, I make my way to the practice room. In the way to the practice room I send a text message for Nickhun.

Ya idiot! Come to the school as soon as possible! We need to practice for the last time! Find me in  the practice room!

Then, I send a text message for YoonA.

Yeobo-yaaaah~ did you sleep well last night? Did I come in your dream? Ofc, right? Keke~ Yeobo-yah, please come as soon as possible to the school. I’m missing you, babe!!!! I wanna hug you tightly({}) bytheway, Mrs. Min asked me to tell that we’ll practice once more time. Meet me at the practice room, okay? Saranghaeyo<3

-Ok Taecyeon, your future husband-

Send the text message fixed up!

On my way to the practice room, I pass the school ground. The decorate is almost done. FYI, the school ground is used for bazaar and the students’ art product such painting, jars, etc will be displayed like on the art gallery.

I saw some people picking up the table, and guess who I see! Yup! That jerk, Donghae! I won’t forget his name and his face! I really want to tell the truth to YoonA! Grrrrr!

But I realize, this is not the right time. Today is YoonA’s long-awaited day, and so do I. So I won’t destroying anything. You’re so lucky, jerk! If this is not the happiness day, I’ll destroy you!!!!

*END Taecyeon POV*

 

*YoonA POV*

“What the heck is this?!?!?!!!!!” I shouted, forgot that I was in the bus. Everybody staring at me and as soon as possible I'm covering my mouth with my hand.

“What’s wrong, Yoong?!” Yuri grab my phone.

She read the text from Taecyeon. Yuri burst into laugh. That idiot Taecyeon! Let’s see what will happen next!!!!!!!

It’s REALLY DISGUSTING! EWH!

*END YoonA POV*

 

*Normal POV*

The event has started!!!!!! All the students give their best to do the perform! TaecYoon and KhunRi do the same! They are very ready to do the perform.

“I’m kinda nervous! God! I’m kinda nervous!” Yuri said nervously.

“Calm down, we have tried our best! Don’t be afraid, Yuri-ssi,” Nickhun calm Yuri down.

“Next performance, give a big applause for the dance club!!!!!!” the MC called the dance club. Accordance with the plan, first, club dance members except TaecYoon and KhunRi will come first to the stage and do the perfom.

Everybody shouting very loudly. Cheering and clapping. When the music stops, TaecYoon and KhunRi come appear. With y movement they walk to the center of the stage. Everyone shouting even louder. Everyone enjoy the performance.

TaecYoon did this

Oh my.....what is this? why is my heart beating fast? Its sounds 'dugeun dugeun'. What's wrong with me? he's stupid Taecyeon!!! no. I must be mistaken. but.... he look so.......gentle? handsome? Aishh! NO! I LIKE DONGHAE OPPA! NOT THIS STUPID TAECYEON! But.... why am I smiling?

God! I’m so lucky! She’s so pretty! Gorgeous! Beautiful! I really really fall for you, Yoong~

When they did that movement, everyone cried out! Feel so satisfied with their performance.

And as the lid, they do this

Everybody shout out loude! Some people get envy with Taecyeon and get jealous with YoonA. Some people think that they're a good couple.

Damn! Her lip!!! How long must I endure not to kiss her?! ! I almost out of control!

His lip…….no no no! I must be crazy! Since when I thinking like that? Aisssh!

 

 

stage curtain closed. The performance is over. Everybody give standing applause to the dance club.

The members of dance club come back to the backstage.

“Thanks a lot Taecyeon and YoonA! You did really good!!!!” Leader of the dance club, Chansung thanked to TaecYoon.

“Neh, gomawosimnida,” YoonA bowed until 90 degree.

“EVERYBODY YOU DID VERY WELL!!! THANKS TO NOT DISAPPOINT ME!!!!!” Mrs. Min come appear and hugs YoonA first, and then the others.

“Khamsahamnida~~~” everybody answered.

Really. A. Good. Night! Thought KhunRi and TaecYoon.