The Moment with Taecyeon:p

Please,Look At Me!

 

*Normal POV*

W-w-what is that? Why is Taecyeon-ssi being with YoonA? It shouldn’t be like this! YoonA should be in dressing room until the lesson over! So she will crying until pass out or die maybe-___- ahhhh ! Damn it! Jessica talk to herself when she look Taecyeon with YoonA come together. Jessica staring at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just shrug and look at Jessica with It’s-useless or I-don’t-know-will-be-like-this eyes.

“Ya! Taecyeon-ssi and Yoona-ssi! Where do you come from? The class has began since 30 minutes ago!” Mr. Kim yelled. Oh my........ Mr. Kim will be really mad at me. YoonA talk to herself.

“Ya! Taecyeon-ssi! This all must have caused by you!” Mr. Kim said again. YoonA and Taecyeon want to argue but Mr. Kim ignoring them.

“Now, you two must be punished! You may be dating but not during school hours! Especially my lesson!” Mr. Kim said again. YoonA’s eyes went big when she hear ‘You may be dating.....blabla’. Who’s said I’m dating with that pabo Taecyeon?

“Follow me! You two must be punished since you late to come to my lesson!” Taecyeon and YoonA following Mr. Kim.

“Run around the pool as much as thirty times!” Mr. Kim yelled.

“Mwo????” Taecyeon and YoonA talk together.

“Mwo? You want me to add the punishment?” He asked. YoonA and Taecyeon shook their head immediately.

“So? Wait for what? Do it! Now!“ Mr. Kim yelled in front of Taecyeon and YoonA make them so shock but they run immediately.

“Ok class! We continue the lesson!”

YoonA-ssi, let’s say you’re very lucky this time.Jessica look at them very jealously.

***

Until the class over, Taecyeon and YoonA haven’t finishing their punishment because Taecyeon keep joking and not serious serve the sentence. Not as usual, YoonA could blend with Taecyeon’s jokes. She even laughing so hard and it’s make Taecyeon very happy.

“Wait Taecyeon-ah, I’m so tired” YoonA out of breath.

“Ow c’mon! This is just 19 round! Still 11 round again to finishing the punishment” Taecyeon said. He follows YoonA to stop for a while.

“Hah-hah-hah but.... I cant do this anymore. I’m out of breath because run and laughing!“

“Okay......” Suddenly, Taecyeon carry pickaback YoonA.

“Ya! You crazy! Put me down!” YoonA yelled but Taecyeon keep run. But finally YoonA not rebel or forcing to get down. They even laughing together. Mr. Kim, who see that, approaching them.

“Ya! What are you doing, Taecyeon-ssi?” he yelled. They’re very shock and Taecyeon putting down YoonA.

“Aisssh this kid! Don’t do nasty stuff in here!” he yelled.

“We didn’t do anything.......” Taecyeon haven’t finishing his word but Mr. Kim already cut him.

“Sssh! I dont wanna hear anything! Now, you two walking whie squatting!” Mr. Kim yelled. Without any word, Taecyeon and YoonA do that.

“Just consider this is a game” Taecyeon talk to YoonA with a smile. YoonA smiling back. Kekeke I cant believe do this with Taecyeon:p

*END Normal POV*

 

*Junho POV*

(Stalking YoonA and Taecyeon)

Aisshh Taecyeon-ah! You must be really like her! I never seen you became like this before kekeke^^

But..... YoonA-ssi is like a hard type girl. But you have to fight ‘till the end, Taecyeon-ssi! I support you! Hwaiting!

*END Junho POV*