Chapter 16

Please,Look At Me!

 

*Taecyeon POV*

-At the class-

! I can’t concentrate anymore! My mind is full of that YoonA! I haven’t meet her since.... Ah I don’t know when the last we were meet. I really really miss her!

Pluk! Something landed on my head. “Ya! Who dare throwing this to me?!” I yelled.

“Me Taecyeon-ssi! Wae?” Mrs. Shin said. Ommo! I forgot I’m in class. Everybody look at me now look like want to laugh loudly but I give them killing-eyes so nobody dare laughing.

“What was on your daydream, Taecyeon-ssi?” She asked me.

“Nothing” I replied. I’m really lazy to face this teacher.

“Grrr Taecyeon-ssi.......” she look like very angry but before she was a temper tantrum, the bell ringing.

“Ok class, see you next time” She closed the lesson and come out the classroom. Ommo! It’s break-time! I run out from the classroom. YoonA, we’ll meet soon!

Gotcha! Here you are.....

*END Taecyeon POV*

 

*YoonA POV*

I was walking alone to the library when a boy blocking my step.

“Hey!” I stopping my step.

“Ommo! You scared me!” He follows what I said but without sound. Grrr you think it’s funny, huh?

“Kajja!” he said.

“Mwo? I dont understand what you mean”

“C’mon! I’ll treat you! Is that the agreement right?” Ahya I forgot. But I’m going to the library! Donghae oppa must be there! I wanna meet him. I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, the agreement is canceled” I said and go away but his hand grab my wrist.

“Wae??????”

“Ssssh! I don’t need your treat anymore!”

“Okay, so you must treat me! Kajja!” He pulled me to follow his step.

“Wait! Wait! Wait! It cannot be happen! I dont wan to!” I trie to remove his hand from my wrist. Now, we’re watched by the people.

“You may not refuse” hhhh I’m surrender-___-

“Now, order the food for me!” he said when we were in cafetaria.

“What? Who the heck do you think you are?” I yelled.

“A boss?” He replied. Rrrr I rolled my eyes.

“The agreement isn’t like that!”

“The agreement is canceled, right?” Oh my........ I really wanna kill him!

“Wait for what?” he asked. I walk lazily.  I’ll order a plate of spaghetty cause it doesn’t take long time to spending that food.

“Here” I give the plate to Taecyeon.

“Right! Now, feed me!” He asked. My eyes went big.

“Mwo??? I dont want to!”

“You must do it or I’ll kiss you in front of them!” He wishpering in my ear. He’ll kiss me? Iyuuuh~ better I feed him!

I see Taecyeon smirked. ! What the meaning of that smirk?! Grrr I want to go away!!!!

*END YoonA POV*

 

*Jessica POV*

“Mwo???!?!?! Is that true?” Taeyeon tell me that YoonA feed Taecyeon at cafetaria.

“Neh!” she nodded. “We should give her a warning!” Taeyeon said again.

“But.... what should we do?” I asked. Taeyeon wishpering in my ear.

“A-ha! Good idea” I smirked.

-20 minutes later-

I got Mr. Kim class now. Thanks God! I’m in the same class with Taeyeon, Junho, Nickhun and my prince, Taecyeon<3  but most of all, I’m in the same class with YoonA. So my plan will run smoothly kekeke. All of student change their uniform.

“What kind of sport for lesson today, huh?” I asked to Tiffany, my classmate.

“Swimming.” She replied. Great! I really good at swimming. I can show it to Taecyeon<333

I already changed my clothes now. Everybody has done. And the last...... it’s YoonA! Click! I lock the door kekeke don’t cry, YoonA-ssi. And....bye bye! I’m high five-ing with Taeyeon.

*END Jessica POV*

 

*Taecyeon POV*

Where’s she? I mean, where’s YoonA? Everybody’s have gathered in the swimming pool! (Yeah our school have own swimming pool) I should have the same class with her this time! Ah! Better I catch up her to the dressing room! Maybe she needs help kekeke:p

“Help! Help! Help me, please! Who lock the door!” I hear someone shouting. I approach that sound.

“Anybody there? Please help me!” Dor dor dor. Someone banged on the door.

“YoonA-yah! Is that you? who available in the dressing room?” I asked.

“Neh! who the hell are you I dont care but help me, please!” she sounded desperate. I thought she was crying.

“Wait! I’m looking for the key first.” I see the key hang on the wall. The door is already open. I’m waiting for a hug now kekeke^^

“Aigooo!” she come out. C’mon hug me! C’mon! C’mon!

“Ya! Is that you, Taecyeon-ssi? Who helped me?” She asked.

“Neh.” I nodded.

“Haha I cant believe this. But, thank you very much! Neomu neoumu khamsahamnida!” She said again.

“Ya! Where’s the hug? You should hug me!” I asked her.

“Mwo? Hug you? For what?” she frowned.

“of course to thank!“

“I’ve said thank you, right?” and she left me. Damn it!

*END Taecyeon POV*

 

Will be continued~

***

 

 

Hey! I'm update! I'm so sorry since my story is so bored..... I hope you want understand cause I'm new and this is the first time I write a fanfiction. Please, support me:)