YoonA's Revenge

Please,Look At Me!

 

 

“Don’t forget to see Taecyeon VS YoonA, the new student after school! It’ll be a spectacular moment!” everybody said like that this morning. Jessica and Taeyeon wondering, what’s going on? What is this had to do with the incident in the canteen yesterday?

“Ya! Ya! What will happen after school?” Jessica asked a question to someone.

“Molla. But YoonA has challenged Taecyeon. Maybe they’ll duel. Or do something we don’t ever know.” Jessica nodded. She must see them!

***

When YoonA put something in her locker and want to close the locker, someone had closed it.

“Ommo! You scared me!” YoonA yelled.

“Haha you can scared too, huh?” Taecyeon smirked but directly his fase changing to a serious face.

“What will you do after school over?” He asked in front of YoonA’s face. Their face very close.

“You must be really pabo! I don’t wanna talk anything~ just come to the school yard if you brave” YoonA replied.

“You will…….. do something crazy?” he asked again. YoonA make a confused-face.

“FYI, I like crazy things…….” Taecyeon make their face closer.

“So, if you asked me I brave or not, of course I brave! I like crazy things!” YoonA want to go but Taecyeon block her.

“Where are you go?” He asked again.

“Bathroom! You wanna come with me, dude?” YoonA challenging. Her eyes went big.

“if you insist………….“

“You must be crazy!!!!!!” YoonA left Taecyeon. Taecyeon feel so amused because of YoonA’s expression. She looks so cute! Taecyeon laughing. This girl really interesting~

***

-At School Yard-

Everybody already gathered in the school yard when Taecyeon come. What is this? Super Show 3? Haha. Taecyeon said sarcastically to himself.

Their school yard is reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy large! Super Seoul Senior High School has land area about five hectares. And it filled with three buildings. Two buildings for the schools and one building is for teacher’s office, meeting room and multipurpose room. The remainder, divided to two volleyball courts, two football field, three badminton courts and also the school yard which so large that can accommodate six thousand more people. Usually, used for ceremonial.

Taecyeon walking with Junho. Nickhun not come cause he said he didn’t want to see anything in school yard. They walk through, all the people stand away when seeing Taecyeon. Everybody is waiting for what will happen next. Jessica and Taeyeon were already there. Taecyeon searching for YoonA. And he’s so surprise when YoonA stand beside a car. Exactly, a sport car. Junho’s eyes went big and directly come to YoonA.

“Ommo! What’s this????? This is really cool!!!!!” Junho said during the car body. “But my car is cooler than yours” Junho talk to YoonA. YoonA just smiling.

(YoonA's car)

“You can drive a car?” Taecyeon asked YoonA. Everybody silent cause they don’t want to miss anything about YoonA or Taecyeon’s word.

“You should not underestimate me!” YoonA said sarcastically.

“So? What will we do?” Taecyeon asked again.

“Have you seen the fast and the furious film?” YoonA asked back.

“A-ha?” Taecyeon nodded. His face really look confused.

“We’ll duel. Who’s the best drifting! If I win, you must to buy me lunch for one month…..” YoonA haven’t finishing her words but Taecyeon already cut her words with,

“Wait! Wait! Wait! How can this be?! You cheated! You haven’t tell me before if we will duel drifting! I’m not bring the car now!” Taecyeon said.

“Uuuuu” everybody said like that includes YoonA.

“Right then….. you lose before fighting! And it mean K.O!” YoonA rolled her thumb during said ‘loser’ with no sound.

Taecyeon feel so shame. Junho feel the same. And he didn’t want his pride and his friend fell down.

“Taecyeon-ah! You can use my car!” Junho yelled make everyone silent again.

“This!” Junho throw the car to a student. Junho asked him to take it from parking lot. Everyone already know Junho’s car. Always look very modern and expensive.

In a few minute, the car has come.

(Junho's car)

Taecyeon said, “If I win, you’ll be my girl!”

And the duel started. YoonA use her ability sooooo well! She has finishing drifting and make a flower sign.

But Taecyeon……. ! ! ! I can’t to do this! I can drive a car but I cannot drifting at all! Taecyeon said to himself. He was tried but he really cant do that. He almost slipped and inverted if he cannot control it. Finally, the winner is YoonA.

“!” Taecyeon cursed.

“Hahahahahahahaha” YoonA laughing so loud. She said ‘Loser’ to Taecyeon. Surprisingly, Taecyeon not mad or angry! Usually, he was always mad if he lose. But now? He feels…… what? Happy? Yeah! He happy because he can see YoonA Laughing.

This kid! Jinjja….. how can she looks so cute like this??? This girl really interesting! He said to himself. Taecyeon out of the car and walk towards YoonA. YoonA directly anticipate when she see Taecyeon come closer.

“Congrats!” Taecyeon held out his hand. YoonA was surprised but she can control her expression.

“Cih” she sneered. “You must treat me one month! Wleee :p” she gives mehrong to Taecyeon and left him immediately before Taecyeon could pinch her.

Taecyeon laughing see that. Then, he give the key to Junho and left the people who still feel so surprise. Start from today, YoonA become famous.

YoonA-ssi! How dare you embarrass my Taecyeon!!! Jessica said to herself. Taeyeon, who has know that Jessica already burning, her back. And start from today too, YoonA’s life won’t be easy……….

 

***

 

 

Mian for the bored chapter:( leave comment please^^

Btw, today I update 2 chapter! kekeke:D

-AlmightyShawol-