Fly To Seoul

Please,Look At Me!

Chapter 1

 

Sorry for the wrong grammar~

Fly To Seoul

*YoonA POV*

I am packing my stuff. Tonight, I will come back to Seoul. I really miss Seoul. The city, the roads, especially all the people in Seoul!

For two years I was in the USA to undergo an exchange student scholarship. I feel so grateful to get this scholarship. And now, student exchange period has expired. I will com back to my hometown! Huaaa I’m so happyyyyyy~

My phone ringing. I picked up my phone.

“Yea wassup Yul?” I say when I know who called me is Yuri, my best bestfriend keke^^

“Aish, just two years in the USA, you have been greeted me such as the Americans-_-” she grumbled.

“Mianhae Yul kekeke How’s Seoul? Can’t wait for tonight to flight to get there!”

“You really going to come back???” she asked enthusiastically.

“Ofcourse. I’ve promised to come back after two years and I will not buying time anymore to come back. I miss you and Seoul so much!!!!”

“Woa great! I miss you too! Can’t wait to see you soon honeeeey!”

“Me too^^”

“What time is your flight?” Yuri asked me.

“Hm... about 8 o’clock from here. I ran out of the morning flight T_T but its ok. I’ll landed in Seoul as soon as possible!”

“You want me to pick you up at the airport?” Yurioffered to pick me up.

“Hm do not bother, I’ll be picked up by my mommy and dad. Keep calm down, we’ll meet soon!:D I have to go back packing Yul. I’m hanging up ok”

“Keure!” klik. I’m go back to packing the remaining items. After I finished packing, I’ll say goodbye to all my friends in the USA.

*End YoonA POV*

 

*Taecyeon POV*

Beautiful day! Time to jogging! Enjoying Seoul fresh air in the morning. Suddenly, there are patted my shoulder from behind.

“Taecyeon-ssi! Aiiish this kid! I’ve said to wait me haven’t I?! Don’t leave me! You said that we’ll jogging together, but you were leave me!” that’s Nickhun. Huh very captious.

“Ya! I said you shouldn’t be late! You were late five minutes! So, I leave you!” I said.

“Ah I just late for five minutes! Can’t u a little more patient?”

“You talk too much! Kajja!” I start to jogging.

*End Taec POV*

 

*Yuri POV*

Sowoneul Malhaebwa~ now I’m listening music while cooking. My bestfriend will come from USA and I want cooks for her. it's been a long time since we graduated at Junior High School. She must be different. Aaaa I cant wait to see her>< btw, what should I cook? Hm….how about kimchi? Yea! She would have never eaten Kimchi again. And some special food! Keke:D

Keure! Let’s cook!^^

*End Yuri POV*

 

*Taecyeon POV*

Me and Nickhun jogging in the park around my house. Pretty crowded here. Many people are jogging too. I start to stocking charm kekeke I know my face is so handsome and my abs make my appearance more perfect B)

Like the girls in there. They kept looking at me for a whole time hahahaha like I was hypnotizing them. But, Nickhun not going to lose the opportunity. He stocking charm too.

“What are u doing?” I asked to Nickhun.

“Jogging. Same with you” He replied quickly but his eyes didn’t look into my eyes.

“I know you’re stocking charm.” I stop jogging and start to move my body like gymnastic.

“You think, I don’t know that you’re doing the same thing?” he said as he followed me.

“Mwo ya? Don’t need to stocking charm, they kept looking at me!” I grin to him.

“Aish this kid!” he cursed.

*End Taec POV*

 

*No one POV*

“Taeyeon-ssi!!!!! Ommo ommo! Look at that! Taecyeon is so damn cool! His abs…..oh…. He must be mine!” Jessica yelled to Taeyeon.

“Sicca-ssi…… You’ve said like that for 9 times! How can you???!? I’m tired. We’ve stalking them for 2 hours!” Taeyeon make a 'V' pose.

“Ya! You said you want come with me stalking them jogging. but why are you even complaining?” Sicca asked Taeyeon.

“I thought Junho-ssi will come with them T_T” Taeyeon said. Jessica rolled her eyes and turned toward Taecyeon again.

“He’s left! Kajja!” Jessica grabs Taeyeon’s hand.

“Hhhhh….” Taeyeon sigh and rolled her eyes.

*END*

 

*YoonA POV*

Yeaaay! Now I’m in flight to Seoul!! Finally! I come back to my hometown! I feel sooo homesick. And I don’t know why my chest keep pounding. Maybe because I’m too enthucias hahaha so funny.

Flight to Seoul is quite long. I’m getting bored. I take my i-Pod from my jeans, I plug the headset on my ears. Audible 2PM sing a song ‘Fly To Seoul’. Fly to Seoul nowwa let’s dance dance~ Haha very cool because I’m in flight to Seoul and listening song ‘Fly to Seoul’. Really really like I’m fly to Seoul kekeke I begin digress. Hoaaaam I’m getting sleepy. Better I sleep! And when I open my eyes, voila! I arrive to Seoul hahahaha I wish.

 

 

 

 

 

Heyyyy! This is the first chapter! Mianhae for the wrong grammar and boring story, I'm still learning keke^^ btw thanks for all subscriber! Love y'all<33 Please leave a comment:D