The Date 2/3

To Love Once Again

You and Donghae couldn't decide on what to get so you just got a little bit of everything basically.  You got some ddeokbukki, dakkochi, kimbap and hotteokYou two just couldn't decide on one thing.  Once you two found a place to sit and eat your the remaining of your food. 

"You know Minjun I haven't been on a date like this in a while."

"Why not?  I mean you seem like the type of guy that would go on a lot of dates."

"That's how I was in high school.  Not anymore I wanted to be able to have a serious relationship.  But all the girls that I have dated or gone out with just seem to be coming out to have a good time and then just leave.  I think I'm ready to settle down though.  There is this one girl though who I know doesn't just want it to be a one time thing.  Even though I don't know if she's opened up her heart for me I'm willing to wait until she's ready."

"Oooooo!  Who is it Oppa!  Is she pretty?  Is she funny?  Does she make you laugh?"

"Minjun you know who I'm talking about."

"....Oh right.  I'm sorry Donghae I'm just a little confused.  Look if you want you can just send me home and we can act as if this date never happened"

"Minjun I never said for us to do that.  I want to spend time with you and I understand that you are a little confused on your feelings right now.  But I am willing to wait.  I don't want to force you into something that you don't want to do.  Ok so let's get going to the second part of the date ok. "

"Alright oppa.  Are you going to tell me where we're going next?"

"You are really going to try that again then aren't you.  I already told you all of today will be a surprise and you will  not be able to get it out of me."

You were so happy that after that little conversation you had with Donghae about just forgetting the date didn't ruin the rest of your day, or make it awkward.  As you both were on the way to the second part of the date you kept stealing glances at Donghae since you thought he couldn't see you just looking at him the entire time.

Haha she is going to burn a hole through my face.  Maybe I should say something and see if she blushes.  I love seeing her blush she just looks so adorable.

"You know I don't think I would like a hole in my face."  You started blushing and turned to look out the passenger side window.

"I was not staring at you."

"Ok if you weren't then why did you turn red when I said that?"

"I...I..I ...I don't know."  Ahhh!  He caught me!  What am I going to do?

"You are not going to do anything about this."

"Wait!  What?!"

"No I can't read minds I just kind of guessed what you were thinking."

"Oh yeah and what was I thinking?"

"You were thinking Ahhh he caught me.  What am I going to do?"  Donghae said trying to imitate you.

"I do not sound like that!"

"So that was what you were thinking."

"And if I was.  What are you going to do about it."  You said as you stuck your tongue out at him.

"Oh you'll see what I'll do."

Oh no why did I say that!  I don't know what he's going to do!  This isn't happening!  This isn't happening!

"Don't worry it's nothing erted."

"....."

"What you aren't going to say anything?"

"I'm just a little scared oppa."

"Don't be it's going to be alright.  Who knows maybe I won't try to get you back."  you started clapping your hands as soon as he said that.  Aww cute.  He thought.

A couple minutes had passed and you were gettig anxious as to you still had no idea where you two were going.  You started to play with your fingers and you kept sighing.  Donghae noticed what you were doing and let out a little chuckle.

"Did I miss something oppa?"

"No I was just noticing that you keep on playing with your fingers and you keep sighing."

"I just really, really, really, really really, want to know where we are going!  It might also be because I haven't done this sort of thing in a while.  But I'm glad it's with you."  This time it was Donghae's turn to blush.

"Ahhhh!  I made oppa blush!  Woohoo!"

"Do you enjoy seeing me like this that much?'

"Yep!  You're always the one make me blush so payback!"

"You amaze me everytime Minjun."

"I'm glad oppa!  That way it won't be boring."

"Guess what Minjun."

"What?"

"......"

"......."

"Oppa!"

"Haha I'm just plaiying with you.  We're almost there.  I can see where we're going."

"Really!  How come I can't."

"Just wait a little bit."

"Ahhhh!  Oppa!  Everland!  Really!"

"Yep!  Are you that excited?"

"You have no idea it's been about a year since I've been here!"

 "Alright then let's go Minjun!"

You and Donghae finally found a parking space and walked to the entrance you were both so excited that you didn't realize you were holding hands and running to the gate.  Donghae paid he fee to get in and you both went straight to the Hurricane.  Once you and Donghae were seated you started to get nervouse since you were so excited.

"Oppa!  I am so excited that I'm nervous!"

"Really haha.  Well that should go away in 3....2....1... Wooooo!"

You and Donghae were like little kids in a candy store you both went on the Double Rock Spin, Rolling XTrain, Let's Twist and Bumper Cars.  You even went into the Rotating House and you finished off that part of the date going to Safari World.

"Ok Minjun it's time to get out of here and time to go to dinner."

"You know this day has gone by really fast.  I'm happy but I'm also sad."

"Why is that?"

"I'm happy because I'm having fun and I'm with you" you said as you blushed "and I'm sad because it's almost coming to an end."

"Well you know Minjun just because this date is going to end doesn't mean there won't be anymore."  he said as he winked at you.

"How do I know that there will be more huh."

"Oh you'll see."

After that mini conversation you two had you still had to walk a little bit to get to his car.  As you were walking your hands kept on brushing against each other.  You wished that you could hold his hand at that moment.  To your surprise donghae interlaced your fingers, you both blushed at the contact.  You looked up at him with a confused expression as he smiled at you and you both continued to walk to his car.

"Ok Minjun let's go eat dinner."

"Can I know what we're going to eat?"

"Nope!  You seriously never give up do you haha."

"Nope!'  You said as you smiled at him.

I hope this will be the part of the date that you will remember the most Minjun.  I hope I can win your heart with this.

 

See I told you guys I would try and update as much as possible.

I already have pt 3 done and ready to post.  Should I wait a little bit to post it?

-CG

Comment Replies

AoiNamida:  Well I update when I can now.  And it takes you a little cuz you have school.

All I have is work so it's all good that it takes you a little bit.