We......... Officially......

To Love Once Again

You both closed your eyes and Donghae started to lean in.  To you it felt like an eternity but then you felt his warm lips on yours.  At first you were a little shocked, you wanted this but you just couldn't register it in your mind.  Finally you started to kiss him back you felt him smile against your lips.  After a while you both pulled away and looked into each others eyes.  It was then that you realized Donghae had finally broken every single wall you put up to protect your heart.  You now knew he was the one that would not hurt you.  Now the question was would you hurt him?

You both looked into one another's eyes and blushed.  Donghae didn't want it to get awkward so he tried to start up a conversation.

"Minjun....uhhh..how do I put this, I hope I didn't rush into things I really don't want to pressure you I know what you've been through and if you need time......"

"Donghae" you cut him off "can't you see that I wanted this just as much as you did, I mean I know I put up walls and walls to protect my heart but amazingly you have broken through them all.  I don't know how you did it or how you did it so fast but....I like these feelings."

Donghae stood there looking into your eyes.  You invited him inside so you two could finish your conversation.  One inside you offered him something to drink.  You went into the kitchen to get the water he had asked for and as soon as you were out of Donghae's sight you held your chest your heart was racing you just hoped he wouldn't hear it, you had the butterflies in your stomach. 

What am I going to do!  I hope I'm not taking too long I just came to get him a glass of water.  Ok Minjun you can do this just relax.  You know he won't hurt or make fun of you.  You can do this. 

What you didn't know was that Donghae was freaking out just as bad as you were his heart was racing he had butterflies and just remembering about the kiss you two shared made him blush.

Come on Donghae you have to man up!  Quit blushing!  I hope she doesn't notice my heart.  Hmmm what's taking her so long?

Donghae was just about to get up and see if you were ok since it was taking you a little while but just as he was about to you popped out from around the corner wth a smile. 

"Here you go Donghae."

"Thanks."

You and Donghae both wanted to talk about what your relationship status would be but neither of you knew how to start up that conversation, until finally Donghae sighed and started.

"Ok Minjun I don't know if you're thinking about the same thing but about that kiss earlier.."

"What about it Donghae?"

"You're not freaked out about it right?"

"I already told you Donghae I wanted it as much as you did.  I am also very sure on what I'm feeling right now.."

"Before you say anything else Minjun I have a question."

"Ok what is it?"

"Would you....ummmmm......"

"......."

"Ummmm what?"

"Would you like to......be my girlfriend?"

You waited a little to give him the answer since you didn't want to tell him right away.  You saw he started to look down so you knew he thought you were about to say no.

"Yes."

"I knew you would say that.  Look I'm sorr..... Wait!  Did you say yes!"

You nodded and smiled.

"Really!  You're not joking right!"

"Yah!  Donghae I said yes I would love to be your girlfriend.  Like I said earlier you broke down the walls around my heart and those feelings of being in love came back.  I would love to ge your girlfriend."

Donghae jumped off your couch and he was so happy that you had accepted him.  He made you stand up so he could pull you into a hug.  He wanted to hold you forever. 

Minjun you will not regret this.  You are officially mine.

Donghae I hope we last a long time if we can and if destiny allows us I hope we can stay togethor forever.  I'm officially yours.

You and Donghae stayed in that hug for a while then you two decided to cuddle on the couch as you watched some movies.  It was already pretty late Donghae knew he had to leave so you both could get some rest but he would be at your apartment very early the next day just so he could see you. 

Neither of you wanted to seperate but you knew it was a must. 

"Yeobo."  Donghae said as he was walking out the door.

"Did you just call me Yeobo?"

"Yep!"

"Why?"

"Because I like it and you are mine."

"Ok yeobo."

"Say it one more time before I leave!  Please!"

"Ok bye yeobo have a safe trip home."

"I like it!"

He gave you a peck on the lips before he headed out the door.  Once he was out of your sight you closed the door.

How could I end up with someone as special as Donghae.

How could I end up with someone as special as Minjun.

 

 

Oh my gosh you guys!  I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while.

But look I updated! 

Thank you to PurpleXiaobashi for subscribing I hope you're enjoying it!

Hopefully the next update won't take me as long because I know what I want to happen next.

Talk to you later

-CG

 

Comment replies

crazy-kpop:  Updated!  Finally huh, sorry it took me so long.  Hopefully I can get the next update up fast.  I hope you enjoyed it.

AoiNamida:  Haha as if you don't leave me with a cliff hanger with both of yours!  It's ok it took me forever to update anyways.  And I understand your situation so it's all good.  As long as you like it I'm happy.