The Date 3/3

To Love Once Again

You and Donghae had been driving for a while now and both of your stomachs could be heard.  Everytime one of them would make a sound you would look at each other and laugh.  Donghae kept reassuring you that you were almost there.  You finally got to your destination and you saw that it was a park.  You were a little confused, you could see Seoul's skyline you loved all the lights.  You guys were on the South shore of the Han River.  Yep you were at Yeouido Park typically this park was used for jogging and biking during the day but this time there were lights everywhere.  You were still trying to take in the scene when Donghae called you.

"Minjun come on." he said as he interlaced your fingers with his once again.  You were both walking you were wondering where he was taking you since it was so different from the first two parts of your date with him.  The first two parts had a lot of other couples around you and there were more people.  This time it was just the two of you.  You two kept walking and Donghae decided that it was time to cover your eyes.  He let go of your hand and he noticed the disappointment in your face.

"Minjun don't be sad I'll hold your hand in a minute but I have to cover your eyes first."

"But why oppa?" you asked as he blind folded you.

"Because I want you to be surprised when you see where I'm taking you."

"Ok oppa I trust you."  and with that he interlaced your hands again.

There you were again you had the butterflies in your stomach and your heart was racing.  Honestly Donghae I think that I have completely fallen for you already.  It's funny how it seems as if you didn't try at all.  It was all second nature to you.  You thought as you were still walking.  You felt Donghae stop in his tracks.

"Oppa.  Are we there yet?'

"Yep.  Let me just make sure everything is where I want it ok."

"Okay oppa.  I'll wait here.  Anyways I wouldn't be able to see where I'm going."

Ok Eunhyuk put everything exactly where I wanted him to.  Now to go take that blind fold off of Minjun.

"Ok Minjun are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Ok I'm going to take the blindfold off of you."

Once he took off your blindfold you were left in awe.  You saw the table he had prepared right next to the river with a beautiful view of the city.  There were roses in the center tabel and it looked like the food had just been served.

"So.....you like it?'

"Like it.  Oppa I love it"  You said as you gave him a hug.  It surprised both you and Donghae because you didn't think you'd have the courage to do it and Donghae because he wasn't expecting you to do that.  Once you both let go he took you to the table and pulled out the chair for you.  Once he sat across from you you both looked into each others eyes and you knew he was the one to break down the wall you had around your heart.  You looked into his eyes and you saw that he only looked at you, he showed passion and love.  While Donghae was looking into your eyes he saw a beautiful woman that he wanted to spend more time with.  Perhaps the rest of his life.  That was more of a possibility he was now more determined than ever to make you his and keep you by his side forever.

Donghae had Eunhyuk prepare a fancy dinner so that you would remember this date and never forget it.

I will never forget this date.  I think i will give him a chance.  He deserves it.  You thought as you smiled.  Donghae caught you smiling and started to wonder what you were thinking but decided not to ask.  He figured you would answer him once the time was right.

"So Minjun did you have fun today?"

"Yeah I did.  More than I have had in a while.  Thank you Donghae."

"I'm glad.  Anytime, because like I said we will do this again.  Or something similar to it."

"I would really like that oppa."

Once you were both done you both decided to just relax and enjoy the view.  You didn't know how much time had passed and you didn't even care because you were with Donghae.  After a little while you both decided it was time to head home.

You had told Donghae that he didn't have to walk you to your door but he insisted.  You had your hand interlaced with his since you had gotten used to his touch already.  You let go of his hand to enter your code even though you didn't want to.  Your door unlocked and you turned around to thank Donghae for the day you spent with him.

This is my chance you can do this Donghae!  Come on!  She's turning around now!

"Oppa I just wanna say again thank you for today I really enjoyed myself.  Well I'll see you around."

Come on Donghae just do it already!

"Minjun."

"Yeah." you said as you turned around,  once you were facing him you realized how close he was to you.

He reached out to hold your waist and pulled you a little closer as you both closed your eyes......

 

What's gonna happen next?!  What's gonna happen next?!

Even though I'm the writer of this I get so excited while I'm writing it.

Is that weird?

Oh well if it is haha.

Well until next time

-CG

Comment replies

AoiNamida:  It'll all be worth it in the end trust me.