Flashback 1/3

To Love Once Again

"Well to be honest Donghae I've had 3 boyfriends.  They all ended the same.  All three broke my heart."

As you continued "My first boyfriend had only gone out with me because of a bet.  You see that was in high school, I wasn't the prettiest I was a nerd with the thick glasses always had my nose in a book and I had braces.  Me being innocent and naive fell for his trap.  He changed the way I looked so I could be more presentable.  He even told me that's why he was getting me new clothes.  It hurt so much.  I never showed him that it hurt a little while after we changed my clothes my braces also came off.  It did boost up my confidence though.  Until one day I went to go meet him at his locker since we decided to have lunch togethor.  I got there and him and his friends were there none of them noticed though.  As I waited for Jaehyo to nitice I ws there I heard what they were talking about....

Flashback

"Yo Jaehyo!  How's it going with that ugly nerd Minjun?" his friend Zico asked.

"Good she doesn't suspect a thing.  What nobody knew was that Jaehyo had really fallen for you and hard.  He just didn't want to lose any money.  Not even till this day does he like to lose money.  His other friends Kyung, Taeil, U-Kwon, B-Bomb, and P.O just started laughing.  They never did tell you their real names.  Just then P.O said

"Hyung now all you need to do is get her in bed and you win!"  Jaehyo smiled and said "Oh it won't be hard I have her wrapped around my finger."

Your tears started to fall asyou looked at Jaehyo with sadness, anger and hatred.  That's when he started asking about where you were...

"Where is she!  She is just wasting my time."  But on the inside he was worried something had happened to you.

You decided to stand infront of him butyou cuoldn't move.  You sniffled and all their heads turned to face you.  Jaehyo saw your tears and he didn't care about the bet at that moment.

"What happened Minjun?  Baby who did this to you?!"  Oh so he's acting as if he actually cares now.  He just hoped you didn't heat anything about the bet.  That's when you found the courage to move and speak.

You glared at him and it still hadn't clicked in his mind that you had heard everything.

"Babe say something!"  he said as his friends watched.

"Don't babe me!  As if you really care!  This was all just a bet right!" you yelled.  You slapped him and Jaehyo's eyes were about to spill over the tears he was holding back.

"Minjun I..."

"Don't you even try and explain anything I heard everything!  Get me in bed?  HA!  I don't think so!"

"Wa..."

"I said don't!  and get your hands off me." you said as you jerked out of his grasp.

"How could I have been so stupid to think you actually cared for me.  I don't want to see you ever again.  Don'g even come near me!" you said through gritted teeth.

With that you ran our of the school.  You just ran home crying.  You couldn't believe he could betray you.  I can't believe my first love hurt me like this.  You got home and your mom saw your eyes and immediately asked you what had happened since you two were close and you would tell her everything you told her what Jaehyo had done.  She had you drink some tea so you could calm down and set you to your room to rest.

Jaehyo went after you but when he got to your house your mom wouldn't let him in.  He said he needed to talk to you but your mom told him that you had told her everything and she shut the door in his face.

A couple of days went by and you had asked your mom if you could just stay home until you were feeling a little better.  Finally that day came and you decided you wouldn't let him see you down.  So you never dressed as a nerd again.  Jaehyo did try talking to you and he finally got the chance when the teacher assigned you two as partners in the class project.

"Minjun I know you don't want to talk to me and I know what I did was wrong.  But I still have one thing to tell you."

"What is it?  Be quick because I want to finish this project early so I don't have to be around you."  Those words hit Jaehyo hard he swallowed the lump in his throat and continued.

"I 'm sorry.  You have no idea how sorry I am.  If I were to go back I would cancel the bet and just be with you because I wanted to not just for money.  I don't know when it happened but I did fall in love with you."  You started to get teary eyed.  You looked at hime and said

"Look Jaehyo you really hurt me and If you love me just let me go because I won't be able to take you back not after all of this.  It's just too much for me."

Jaehyo sighed "I understand.  If that's how you want it ok I'll try to let you go."

With that you both finished the project and acted as if you didn't know each other.  Yes it hurt a little but it was slowly faded. 

End flashback

"I realized that he wasn't worth my heart or my tears that day."

"Minjun I never thought you would have gone through so much." Donghae said.

"It's okay without my expereiences I wouldn't be where I am right now."

By the time you were done telling him your first break up you were both full and decided to walk a little since it was still early and it was mid summer so the weather was nice.

"Minjun."

"Hmmm."

"Can I walk you home?"

"Yeah I would like that." you smiled and had butterflies.

"So do you want to hear the next one?" you asked Donghae.

"If you want to tell me I'm all ears."

"Hahaha ok, well my 2nd boyfriend was after I finished high school and decided to take a 2 year break before going to college.  Honestly this is worse than my first boyfriend."

"Well we're walking so I think we have a while."  you smiled and continued.......

 

 

Oh boy are you guys mad because I ended like this?

Don't be mad.  I know how the next 2 chapters will be.

And If you are a block b fan don't be offended because I love them.

I just did it for the story.

Tell me if you liked it.

I also wanted to say thank you to those who are reading this I really appreciate it heart

Well until next chapter

-CG