The Event Part 2

To Love Once Again

You were almost done getting ready, all you had to do was put on your dress.

Haha Oppa you think that I will just let your teasing go unnoticed.  HA!  Yeah right!  Just wait till you see me one I'm donel

You finally were putting on your dress.  It was simple and elegant but not flashy at all.  It was blue and was floor length it was a halter top that showed your back.  You had been saving the dress for a special occasion or for an elegant night out with Donghae you were unsure about wearing it but you decided that it was all going to be worth it.  You put on your heels that made you taller but not taller than Donghae they were silver with a strap in the front and back with a small buckle on the side.

"Minjun are you ready?"  You heard Donghae calling you but you wanted him to wait just a little bit longer so you decided to spray on his favorite perfume that you owned.  You could hear him whining from the other side of the door saying that you two were going to be late so you started to head to your door.

"I'm coming!"  as you walked out Donghae could not take his eyes off of you.  

And here I was telling her that she was basically going to want me in my suit.....but...her in that dress.....

By the time you wer at the door Donghae was still staring towards your room door with his mouth open.  You giggling brought him out of his trance.

"Oppa are we not going anywhere after all?" you said as you looked at him over your shoulder so he could see the back of your dress.

 Oh my god......what is she wearing?!  I want to just make her mine right now!  No!  I can't!  I won't!

"Oh yeah let's go."  he said with a shaky voice.  You couldn't help but smirk and think that you had won this round.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had no idea where he was taking you since he had covered your eyes.  Although you really wanted to peak just to see if you could recognize anything but that didn't happen.  It was as if Donghae read your mind as soon as you finish with the thought of just trying to see through the bottom of the blindefold he answered you.

"Don't even think about trying to peak under the bottom because then I won't take you to the surprise and I know you will really like it."

"Seriously Donghae!  That's so not fair!  I really want to know where we're going!"

"Well jagi you are just going to have to wait because we are actually almost there."

After a couple more minujtes of you and Donghae just talking about how the other's day had been you felt the car slowing down and then come to a stop.  You started to adjust yourself when Donghae told you to wait since he would open the door so you wouldn't fall. 

As for Donghae the whole way there he was trying not to let his nervousness take over his voice.  His heart was already pounding the entire time and then once he parked the car and got out to open the door for you he took in a deep breath to calm himself down for your reaction.  He wanted everything to be completely perfect. 

You heard Donghae open the door and you felt a cool breeze from outside the car.

"Ok Minjun now when you're getting out be careful not to trip I am going to hold your hands just as you get out ok?"

"Ok oppa, just don't let me fall."

"I won't."

True to his word he did not let you fall, you did trip over yourself a couple of times but Donghae had his arm around your waist to the point where you wouldn't fall.

As you were walking into the building you could smell a very good aroma so you immediately knew that you were at a restaurant but you didn't heat any conversations so you were thinking that everyone was just being very quiet.  As you were walking Donghae started to slow down so you decided to stop thinking you were at your location. 

"Jagi we're here.  Now you can either take off the blindefold by yourself or I can take it off for you."

"Ummmm I'll take it off myself."

"Ok I'm going to back away from you then."

"Ok."

Suddenly you got very nervous and your heart started to beat faster.  As you were getting a hold of the blindefold you could feel your hands shaking and you thought your heart was going to jump out of your chest you were so anxious and excited to see what he had prepared.

Once you took it off you took everything in it was a table in the middle of the whole restaurant lit by candles.  There were flowers on the table and petals scattered everywhere.  There was a pianist playing the piano quietly but romantically.  You couldn't explain what you were feeling you were happy and surprised  you just couldn't think of words to express how you were feeling to the point where Donghae had to ask what was wrong.

"Minjun.  Are you ok?  Do you like it?  Did I do something wrong?  Did you.."

"Donghae." you interrupted, you couldn't believe what this silly man was asking.

"Donghae, I love it!  It's gorgeous I can't even explain how this had made me feel."

Donghae let out the breathe that he had been holding waiting for your reaction.  You saw his shoulders relax as you finished your sentence.

"Well should we sit and have dinner?"

"Of course oppa."

Over dinner you two talked about anything and everything you talked about how you were as kids and you talked about what you disliked and liked.  There was not a main topic at the dinner table that night.  As the night progressed you two laughed togethre and you shared experiences with each other that you had both not said to anyone else. 

Once the night was coming to an end Donghae knew it was time.  All night he had been checking his pocket to make sure it was still there.  He didn't want to lose this precious item.  For Donghae, tonight was the night, there was no doubt in his mind about that.

"Donghae this was one of the most romantic dinners I've ever had, I'm glad I got to share this with you."

"I'm glad Minjun but I still have one more surprise for you."

"Another one!  Oppa I think this surprise dinner in a restaurant with just us here is enough."

"Nope. Not for me There is still one more."

"Ok..if you insist.  What is it?"

Once you finished the question you started to feel nervous and your heart started to beat fast again.  You were trying to think og all the possibilities it could be but nothing came to mind, as you were in your own thoughts you failed to notice Donghae stand up and move towards you.

Ok this is it Donghae you can't turn back now!

"Minjun can you please stand with me?"

As if you were in a trance you just looked into his eyes and followed what he said.  He held your hand as you stood up and you looked lovingly into each others eyes. 

Once you were standing up Donghae started to reach into his pocket and get down on one knee.  You couldn't believe this was happening Donghae was about to propose to you and you were in shock.

"Minjun, we may not have been togethor for that long in some people's eyes, but I think we have been togethor for a good amount of time that I know you are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with."

Tears were forming in your eyes they were about to spill over when...

"Minjun.....will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

That is when your tears spilled over you couldn't help it you were just so happy and no words were coming out you just didn't know what to say to what had just happened so you just nodded yes.

Once Donghae realized you said yes he put the ring on your finger and he pulled into a hug.  He was so happy that you said yes he got teary eyed seeing you cry.  When he saw this he wanted to make sure you were ok.

"Minjun.  Jagi are you ok?"

You were finally able to speak.

"Donghae.....I'm better than ok I'm so happy I just don't know what to say!"

You and Donghae just stood there for a while it was the best feeling in the world for each of you being in the arms of the one that you love.  Once you pulled apart you both headed back to the apartment you shared.

 

 

Hey guys...ok ok I know it has been a while since I last updated and I saw that it's been since December which I feel horrible about.  There has just been a lot of things going on with my life.  It being everytime I wanted I wanted to update I was working the next day and I had to get up early and I like to get my sleep especially since I work with doctors and patients.  Anyways besides that I've had some family issues come up concerning my grandma who gets on my nerves but I'm very attached to her.

Ok enough depressing news.  On the bright side I did finally get my laptop so I will be able to update more often this time.  Nobody is going to stop me.

As for this story it's coming to an end there may be 2 or 3 more chapters and don't worry I have ideas for my other story I had planned to upload on here.

Again I'm so sorry for how long it has been without an update.

-Cynthia

PS. 

For the other fic I need to come up with a name to give to the OC but I don't know what to name her.  So can you guys give me some choices that you as readers like.

Thanks!