The Event Part 1

To Love Once Again

Ok Donghae!  Today is the day!  You know how this will turn out you have no doubt in your mind.

But what if it doesn't turn out that way....No!  This will be a memorable night for us both!  Donghae shook his head as he knew he was thinking too much about the event he had planned.  Yunji got mad that she was doing everything by herself and she eventually had Eunhyuk help her to finish getting everything ready.  Donghae laughed at the day Yumi flipped on him telling him that she shouldn't be the only one getting everything ready so I had her get Eunhyuk to help, of course he didn't want to at first but then I threatened him with telling everyone his secret!

Donghae was on his way home to tell Minjun to get ready for tonights event.  When he got home he noticed her shoes at the entrance of the apartment and he could hear the water running.

Perfect!  Donghae thought now it just had to be that they got ready.  He had gotten the call from Yunji earlier that day that everything was ready and would start as soon as he texted her that they were on their way.

Why is she taking so long in the shower!  Donghae asked himself as he looked at his watch and 15 minutes had passed.  He was just nervous he didn't want you to find out everything he had planned with Yunji's help. 

Ok all I have to do is tell her to get dressed nicely and to do her hair and make up.  This has to be perfect.  Nothing can go wrong!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow!  I can't believe I haven't heard Donghae looking for me.  I thought he would've been home not long after me.  It usually doesn't take him that long to get here after me.  Hmmm maybe something came up and he had to stay a little later.  What you didn't know was that Donghae was outside in the living room trying not to freak out.

Finally he heard the water turn off, and did that not make his nerves any better.  He started to panic a little more and he knew that he was going to have to calm down or else you would be suspicious.  He had decided that he was going to play everything as if you two were just going to go out to a fancy dinner.  You would be in an elegant dress and he would be in a black suit.  He knew it was one of your favorite outfits on him.

You got dressed in clothes to just be at the house for the rest of the day and you walked out with a towel drying your hair and as you made your way to the living room you saw Donghae and practicaly tackled him more into the couch.

"Oppa!  You're home!  I had started to think that you were going to come home late."  You said as you wrapped your arms around his neck to give him a peck on the lips.

"Well I didn't.  I got home and you were in the shower, and of course I wasn't going to go in there and spy on you or anything!"

"Yah!!  have you ever thought of doing that?!"

"Ok in the beginning yes I did but jagi I'm a man what do you expect!  And besides I didn't and haven't!  I want to wait till we get married to do anything like that.  I respect you and me being a man and having my needs is not going to provoke me.  My mind is set to wait."

"Awwww!  Oppa!  You're so sweet!  How did I end up with someone like you?"

"I don't know how did I end up with someone like you?"

"I don't know either!"

"Ok Minjun now I have a question."

"Ok go oppa."

"Alright you know that I had thoughts about you and a certain subject and needs..did you ever have feelings like that for me?"

You blushed at his question remembering all those days that he came home all sweaty from working out you were surprised that you hadn't pounced and taken him everytime he walked in the door.  Even when he wore his suits you couldn't help but think about what was under his clothes but you didn't do it because you had decided to wait to do anything until you were married.  You wanted your first time to be special.

Donghae noticed the blush on your cheeks and he noticed that you were thinking.

"Jagi....you going to answer me?"

"Oh haha sorry oppa I didn't notice that I spaced out.  Honestly, I have thought about you in that way."  As soon as you said that sentence you wanted to run away and hide in a corner you were blushind madly due to the fact of what you had just confessed to Donghae.

"Minjun don't be so bashful everyone has those thoughts once in a while.  But I'm curious again when did you think about all that?"

"Do you really have to know?"

"Yep!"

"Fine!  Well it's usually when you wear your suits or like when you wear plaid shirts...."  your sentence drifted off as you didn't want to reveal the reason that usually makes you sweat."

"Why do I think that there is something else Minjun?  There is isn't there."

"Alright!  Alright!! When you come home after working out and you're all sweaty is the worst for me!"  You couldn't believe what you had just done. 

"Oh really now!  Maybe I should come home all sweaty more often!"

"You really wanna kill me don't you!"

"It's ok jagi I know you want to wait till you're married."

You and Donghae decided to just cuddle on the couch for a while while the tv was on and eventually Donghae got the courage to tell you that you had to get ready.

"Hey Minjun."

"Yeah oppa." you looked up from his lap.

"We need to get ready."

"What for oppa?"

"I have to show you something but you have to wear something elegant."

"Oh ok oppa."

"By the way i'm going to be wearing my black suit."  He whispered in your ear and you started blushing like crazy.  Now you know that he is going to use that to his advantage.  But now you would be able to provoke him a little bit more.

He will never know what hit him! Haha you laughed evilly in your head.

"Jagi are you starting to get ready?  I'm going to take a quick shower."

"Yeah I'm going to put my make up on and do my hair and get dressed once you're out."

"Alright jagi."

As you were doing your make up you were so excited for what was to come you had no idea what he had planned or what was going to happen because it was as if he didn't do anything at all because he was always with you when he wasn't at work.  Oh well it didn't matter to you as long as you knew that it was from him you were happy. 

 

 

 

 

Oh my god you guys!  I feel terrible!  I have totally neglected this fic!  I kept saying that I would get on after my siblings went back to school and I haven't and now it's December and it's close to their christmas vacation!  I should be asleep right now because I might get called in to work in the morning but you know what I was determined to get on here and update this fic!

I know it's not a long update but atleast it's something right. 

You guys honestly I feel horrible!!  I don't even wanna say that I was busy september and I was helping one of my best friends with her wedding and I was the maid of honor but that's no excuse for me not to update.

I'm going to try and make it up to you guys I don't know how but I will.  I don't know how many of my subscribers will actually read this but I hope you do and I truly am sincerely sorry. 

On another note I was on twitter earlier today and I started spazzing out because I saw that Donghae was going to be in a movie!!  I literally was like yes!!! I wanna watch it!

Oh how many of you guys listen to C-CLOWN?  I know it's random but I'm really curious because my other best friend isn't as into them as I am.  I even got my sister to like them and she loves Maru haha.

Alright well that's it for me!  I'm not going to promise an update soon because honestly I don't know when I will update again but hopefully it won't take like 4 months.

2012-12-13

-Cynthia