It's Over........

To Love Once Again

Hyung Jun watched as you and Donghae confessed to each other.  He waited until you both left so he could get on his way home.  The whole time he was watching you two he was trying to see if he should try and ruin your relationship or if he should just let you go since you seemed so happy with his hyung. 

He decided to take the long way to his apartment he was still in the same one where you once lived with him he still had photos of you two as a couple thinking that he would be able to get you back.  He found a box and started to put all the stuff he had from when you two were a couple into it including the pictures and stuffed animals he had gotten you.  He had decided...

He wasn't going to ruin anything you had with Donghae and that was final.  What had convinced him was he saw how happy you and Donghae were with each other, he didn't want to hurt you again by taking what you love away.  The last thing was he didn't know if he would cheat on you again.....that was the main factor in his decision to not try to get you back.  Yes he was sad but like they say if you truly love something you will let it go and live happily....even if it hurts.

With that Hyung Jun taped up the box and took it to the trash.  He didn't consider it trash he cherished everything in that box but he knew it was the only way that he would be able to forget you and move on. 

A couple months went by and Hyung Jun was finally able to move on.  It was difficult for him but he met a girl through work that reminded him of you in a way but was totally different.  He was happy that he might have found his other half.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple months had gone by since the day you and Donghae had that incident with Hyung Jun and ever since then you hadn't seen him.  since that day when you went on dates with Donghae you felt more at ease you didn't have that feeling of someone watching over you the entire time.  You wanted to tell Donghae about it a long time ago but decided not to since you didn't want to worry him.  What you didn't know was that he also had a feeling of being watched when he was with you and he also noticed the difference after the day he bumped into Hyung Jun but was he going to tell you?  No he didn't think you knew and didn't want to freak you out.  So it stayed as a little secret but a secret that you two could keep without regrets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a year passed and you were still with Donghae.  Everything had gotten so serious in between the two of you that you decided to move in togethor.  At first you felt bad about leaving Yunji but you knew you wouldn't regret this decision. 

"Minjun where are you going to want this box?"  Donghae yelled from the living room of your new apartment.

"I don't even know what's in it!  I'm in the room so how do I know!"  You shot back

"Well fine then!  I'll just leave it here and you can go through it later."

"Oh no you don't Lee Donghae!  You can go through that box right now and see what's in it and decide where it should go!"  I sound like a mother!  Ahhh!

"Yah!  Minjun are you my mother or something!"

"I never said I was!  But really Donghae!  Use your five year old brain!"  By that time donghae had just went into the room unnoticed by you.  He s his arms around your waist and he felt you stiffen.

"It's ok it's just me."

"I thought you were still over there!"

"Do you really think I have a five year old's brain Minjun?

"Uh hello!  Of course!" you said while laughing.

"But you love my five year old brain don't you?"  He asked with a little bit of worry in his tone.  You noticed and you shifted in his arms so you were facing him.

"Of course!  I love every bit of you!  How could I not!  You're my Lee Donghae!"  You said with a proud smile on your face. 

Donghae's face brightened up at that statement and picked you up and twirled you around before planting a passionate kiss on your lips.  Once you broke away you looked into each others eyes knowing that you were his other half and he was yours.

Minjun-ah!  I can't wait to show you everything I have planned.  I just hope Yunji doesn't mess anything up.....

 

 

 

 

 

Hey you guys!

I am soooooo sorry sorry sorry sorry for not updating in a while!  It wasn't my intention it's just things have been a little crazy for me.

I have basically been a housewife.  Not that I have a problem with being at home but I'm not married!  And I haven't been called in to go to work.  Oh well I can get through this.

Sorry about that guys.  You all can just ignore it.  Anyways!

I really hope you guys enjoy the update and I'm going to try and update more often...*crawls into a corner and hopes not to be beat*  I can't promise anything though!  But I will try and update again this week

Again I hope you guys enjoy the update!  And don't be afraid to comment I need to know how you guys like this or if I have bene doing a horrible job.

Until next time

-Cynthia   2012.7.17

PS sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or grammer mistakes!