Flashback 3/3

To Love Once Again

Flashback

Oh my gosh college starts tomorrow!  I wonder if Hyung Jun is as excited as me!  Yes you were the weird one that liked going to school. 

"Hyung Jun!  Hyung Jun!" you yelled as you ran down the hallway to the living room where he was sitting.

"What!  Are you ok?  Are you bleeding anywhere?"

"Haha!  No!  Chill out!"

"Then why did you come runing and yelling my name?"

"School starts tomorrow!"

"Yeah.....and?  Hey didn't I tell you to call me oppa?"

"Aren't you excited?  You know I only call my boyfriends that and well you're just......you."

"A little but I can tell not as much as you.  What do you mean it's just me!  I'm you're best friend so call me oppa!"

"Just because you don't like it as much doesn't mean you have to bring down my mood with that attitude.  Fine oppa whatever you say."  Geez it feels so weird calling him that.

Minjun I love how I finally got you to call me oppa.  I'm going to make you mine.  No matter how long it takes.

The first day of school flew by and just like that the next couple of months went by in just the blink of an eye.  You couldn't believe it was already the end of your first semester.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

One year later

Ok!  One down three more years to go!  I can do this!  I'm so glad there's no school for the next couple of months.  I better head home Hyung Jun should already be there.

During that year you had started to get butterflies when you were around Hyung Jun and you would get nervous and blush easily.  You knew what was happening.............you had grown feelings for him.  Not as a friend but as a man.  You had no idea when it hit you but you decided not to say anything since you thought it would ruin your friendship.  Little did you know what was coming.

You walked into the apartment you shared with Hyung Jun and noticed he wasn't there.  You decided to just head to your room and just wait till he got home to decide what to have for dinner.  You got to your room and there was a note on your bed from him it said

Minjun,

Meet me at the Han River.

Wear something nice.

Love,

Hyung Jun

You were a little shocked but you did what he had asked you to do.  You arrived at the Han River and the sun was just starting to set.  As you were looking for Hyung Jun you saw a path of rose petals along with another note that had your name on it.  It read

Minjun,

Follow the path of the rose petals,

for at the end you will find your surprise

Love,

Hyung Jun

Your heart was beating so fast you thought it would pop out of your chest.  You continued to follow the path and at the end your eyes went wide....

Hyung Jun was standing in front of a tabel that was decorated with hearts and roses.  You noticed that in his hands he had a bouquet of roses.  You were shocked you had never pictured that he would do something like this.  You were still a little confused to his purpose on all of this but you kept going waiting to find your answer.

Once you were in front of him he handed you the flowers.

"Minjun before we sit down I need to tell you something."

"Ok what's wrong oppa?"  She called me oppa again!

"Minjun since before we started college I liked you...more than a friend.  I like you as a woman.  I didn't want ot tush things because of your last relationship and I thought it was too early for you.  The thing is I can't hold this in any longer.  I like you.  Would you be my girlfriend?"

You were so happy that he had the same feelngs for you.  You knew you were ready for another relationship.  Without another minute to lose you answered him.

"Hyung Jun I don't know when it happened but I started to view you as a man.  A man that I have grown feelings for.   So my answer is yes I would love to be your girlfriend!"

"Really Minjun!"

You nodded as he embraced you.  You felt love and protection, this would be a new chapter in your life

Time skip

You and Hyung Jun had been a coupld for two years now.  You two were so sweet to each other.  You would always go on dates, he would walk you to your classes.  Everyone knew you as the "Loving Couple."

As the end of your second year as a couple was coming to an end he started to get more fan girls from school performances he had been in.  That started up rumors of him seeing other girls behind your back but you didn't believe them since he would never do anything like that.  He started getting distant from you he stopped walking you to class and holding your hand in public.  The time that you would see him also became less and less.  It had gotten to the point where you would only see himwhen he came home and would walk straight to his room and that was it.  He just wasn't being the way he used to be.

You had been thinking a lot and you started to get the feeling that the two of you needed space.  So yoiu decided to get a job to find an apartment you could afford or you could even be roommates with another girl.  After you made that decision is when you started to have a feeling at the bottom ofyour stomach that things with Hyung Jun would end soon.

You got a part time job as a cashier at a little supermarket down the street from an apartment you found.  The apartment was already occupied by a girl named Yunji and she was looking for a roommate to keep her company and they could split the bills.  You kept in contact with her and you started to hang out with her.

You finally decided to move in with Yunji after two weeks of having your job.  You decided that day that you were going to start packing and tell Hyung Jun that you two needed to talk, you were hoping not to break up but if it led to that oh well.

You walked into the apartment you shared with him.  You stopped dead in your tracks as you heard and there was clothes scattered everywhere.  Unknowingly your tears started to fall.  You walked towards his room.....This isn't healthy for me!  But I need to know if that's him!  You finally got to his door you could hear grunting and the girl his name.  You finally opened the door and what you feared the most at that moment was reality.  You covered your mouth in an attempt to quiet down your sobs but it didn't work......

They heard you.......

"Oppa!  I thought you said she would be home late today!"  The girl said as she smirked at you.

"!"

You slammed the door and threw what you could of yours in a box.  You couldn't believe that the man that had helped heal you from your last relationship and the man you thought was faithful could do this to you.

Hyung Jun came out without a shirt trying to see what you were doing.  His eyes widened at the sight ofyour thigs in boxes.

"........Minjun what are you doing?"

".........." you didn't want to answer him.  He didn't deserve an answer.

"Why don't you just go to that in your room."

"Minjun, answer me please."

"What!  Do you not have eyes!  I'm leavinb!  We're through Hyung Jun!"

He decided to be funny and said.

"What happened to oppa?"

Seriously he wants to joke around with this situation.  I don't think so.

"Don't try to be funny.  You don't deserve to be called oppa!  Is she the reason I don't see you anymore!  Huh!  Or is there more?  I'm leaving Hyung Jun and We. Are. Through." you emphasized each word so he would get the point.

"No Minjun I love you please don't"

"You don't love me!  If you did you wouldn't have done this!  How long!  How ong have you been diong this to me!"

"......"

"Answer me!"

".........Six months.  I don't know why I did it.  I don't even know how it started."

"Oh well Hyung Jun you helped me get over William but you just opened up another wound.  I was faithful this whole time and never betrayed you!  And you are over here doing this."

"I'm sorry Minjun.  YOu can stay here till you find aplace if  you want.  But I'd rather you stayed here with me and work throught his with me."

"I already have a place and a job so I will be just fine.  I will come back later for the rest of my boxes.  I really can't take this.  You ruined our relationship as a couple and as friends."

"Wait when did you get your own place and when were you planning on telling me?"

"Umm I don't have to tell you anything anymore.  So don't worry about it."

"Were you already planning on leaving me Minjun?" He said with tears in his eyes.

"Hyung Jun If you would have been home these past couple of weeks You would have known but obviously you were out having fun with other girls.  I was just going to give you some space so we could work this out.  But not anymore, this can't be fixed.

"......Minjun I'm sorry....."

"You know what maybe I will forgive you later on but right now at this moment I can't."

With that you left with half of the boxes.  You went back to the apartment you shared with him but this time with Yunji so she could help you get out of there faster.  Yunji noticed Hyung Jun sitting on the couch looking lifeless, she gave you a questioning look.  You looked at her and sighed she got the hint that you would tell her what happened later.

End flashback

"With that I left him and moved in with Yunji and with that came the friendship I have with her now.  I also haven't seen him since that day."

"What a jerk" Donghae said with disgust in his voice.

"After that I told myself that I would never fall in love again.  But there's someone who is making that very hard for me.  He makes my heart beat fast and I get butterflies when I'm around him.  The scary thing is it hasn't been that long since I met him.

"He's one lucky guy."  I hope it's me!

"Well since it looks like I still have a chance of opening your heart again.  I would like to take you to dinner sometime would you be up for it?"

"Let me think..."

"Oh come on Minjun please."  Donghae asked as he pouted.  That pout is so adorable!

"Yes I would like that.  You'll just have to let me know when and where."

"Alright so it's a date." he said as you walked him to the door.

Once you saw Donghae got a cab and he was off on his way you shut the door.  You put your hand up to your heart and slid down the door.  Donghae what are you doing to me!  Maybe he'll be different.

You and Donghae both went to sleep thinking about each other and fell asleep with a smile on your faces.

 

Here's the last flashback!

Next is more Donghae and Minjun moments!  I'm so excited!

Thank you to _RosAmeera and TrollingPanda for subscribing!

I'll update again soon!

-CG

Comment Replies

AoiNamida:  I never said that you said I was a bad writer!  It's just that I think you are a way better writer than me.

I didn't mean it that way I just hope you don't think it's terrible.