Texting Donghae

To Love Once Again

The next day you woke up and did your usual routine.  Once you were heading to work your phone started to vibrate.

To:  Minjun

From:  Donghae

Hey since tomorrow is Saturday and I know you don't work on weekends so don't try to say you have to work :-).  Anyways I'll pick you up tomorrow around 9 alright.

He didn't even ask me if I wanted to go out that day!

To:  Donghae

From:  Minjun

Yah!  You didn't even ask me if I wanted to go out that day! 

To:  Minjun

From:  Donghae

So!  :-P  You said that you would go out with me for a whole day! 

Please, please, please don't remember that I had only said dinner!  Please!

To:  Donghae

From:  Minjun

Haha I don't think so you said if I would like to go out with you for dinner sometime not for the whole day.

Why did you have to remember Minjun! 

To:  Minjun

From:  Donghae

Please.  I'll take you out the whole day including dinner!  I promise!  Please!  Even though you can't see it I'm pouting.

To:  Donghae

From:  Minjun

Haha well your pout won't work on me this time since I can't actually see it.

Why did I just send that! 

To:  Minjun

From:  Donghae

Oh so if I was asking you face to face and you could see me pouting I would be able to get you to come with me the entire day?

Even though Donghae couldn't see you he knew you would blush at that statement.  And you were blushing you just couldn't help it.  He just made you have butterflies and happy.

To:  Donghae

From:  Minjun

And how would you know that I am blushing huh.

To:  Minjun

From:  Donghae

Because I know you a little more than you think.  I pay attention when you talk.  Don't try and act surprised either haha.  Now quit trying to change the topic.  Would you go out with me on Saturday?

To:  Donghae

From:  Minjun

I would never do such a thing!

To:  Minjun

From:  Donghae

Oh yes you would.  Look you're doing it right now!

To:  Donghae:

From:  Minjun

I don't know what you're talking about.

To:  Minjun:

From:  Donghae

Yah!  Minjun I need an answer!

To:  Donghae

From:  Minjun

Hmmmmm I'm kidding I would love to. 

He better be happy that I said yes.  Even though I think I'm happier than he'll be.  Donghae you're breaking down my wall.  I said I would never love again and look at what you're doing to me.  I'm giving you a chance.  I hope you use it wisely because I don't know if I can take another heartbreak.

She said yes!  She said yes!  She said yes!  She said yes!  I'm so happy!  I promise you Minjun I won't let you down.  I will win your heart and I will make you mine forever.

To:  Minjun

From:  Donghae

Ok so don't forget tomorrow I will pick you up at 9.  Be ready.

To:  Donghae

From:  Minjun

Wait can't you give me a hint of what we are going to be doing?

Should I tell her?  Nahhh.

To:  Minjun

From:  Donghae

Nope!  You will just have to wait and see.

To:  Donghae

From:  Minjun

Please Donghae!

To:  Minjun

From:  Donghae

No!  I already told you to just be ready.

To:  Donghae

From:  Minjun

Please oppa.  Pretty please with a cherry on top.

She called me Oppa!  Ahhhhhhh!

To:  Minjun

From:  Donghae

Haha just because you called me Oppa doesn't mean I'm going to tell you silly girl.

To:  Donghae

From:  Minjun

Fine be that way cheeky

To:  Minjun

From:  Donghae

See you tomorrow wink

The rest of your day went by pretty fast maybe because it was Friday and you have a date with Donghae tomorrow! 

"Yunji!" you yelled as you walked in through the door.  Oh wait!  She's still with her parents till Sunday.  What am I going to wear!

You looked through your entire closet and drawers twice and couldn't decide on what to wear so you decided to text Yunji.

To:  Yunji

From:  Minjun

Hey Yunji I need a favor smiley

To:  Minjun

From:  Yunji

What's up?

To:  Yunji

From:  Minjun

Ok I need help I don't know what to wear tomorrow.

To:  Minjun

From:  Yunji

Ok but I need more details here just hold on let me call you because by text this will take forever.

To:  Yunji

From:  Minjun

Ok!

Your phone started vibrating and it made you jump.

"Hello."

"Ok Minjun you really need to give me details like what are you going to do and if you're going to be out the entire day."

"Well you see Yunji that's the thing he didn't give me any details.  He just said to be ready by 9.

No!  I wasn't going to tell her that!

"Yah!  Do you have a date tomorrow!"

"Is it too late to lie and say no?"

"Omo!  Omo!  Omo!  You haven't had a date in forever!

"Ok, ok I get it Yunji come on help me please!"

"First you have to tell me who it is."

Should I tell her the truth or should I lie?.......  What do I do!

"It's......."

"Come on just tell me already!"

"I'm going on a date with Donghae.  There you happy I said it!"

"Omo!  Really Minjun!  That's so exciting!  Ok so since you have no idea what you guys are doing.  Wait are you going to be out the whole day?"

"Yes."

"Ahhh!  Ok, ok so I would just have you wear something casual since you don't know what you'll be doing."

"Alright thanks Yunji.  I'll talk to you later."

"Alright bye!  Oh and good luck tomorrow!  Maybe he'll get break that wall you put up and you can finally be happy.  Bye."

If only you knew Yunji.  He is already breaking that wall I put up.

That night you and Donghae went to sleep excited and with smiles on your faces.

 

Ok so I know I don't usually update before Friday.

But!  I don't know I was just in the mood to update.

I want to thank dk8691 for subscribing and reading.

Ummmm what else what else.....

Oh I hope you guys enjoy this update!

 I might update again this week scratch that might I will update again this week haha

-CG

Comment Replies

AoiNamida:  I'm glad you're enjoying it!  I can't wait till you update it!

dk8691:  I just want to say welcome!  And I hope you enjoy this chapter!