Again!

To Love Once Again

Your relationship with Donghae has been going very well.  He is constantly taking you out on dates even if you tell him not to.  He is still a little shy around you and you can tell he gets nervous. 

You both can't see each other without one another.  Through all the dates Donghae had taken you on you would always feel as if someone was watching your every move.  You would look around but you would not find or see anybody or anything. 

Everytime you would go to sleep and just think about who could be watching you but you never came up with an answer. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A couple days later you woke up in the middle of the night with the same dream.

"Why are you doing this to us?" you asked

"You ask me why!  Let's see you seem to have the perfect life while I don't what did I ever do to deserve the life I have gotten."

"I don't even know who you are!  How can I know that you know who I am if I don't know you!  Yes your voice may sound familiar but I can't put a name to it.  I'm sorry!"

"You'll find out who I am....You just have to be patient."

With that the person left the room and when he came back he had Donghae.

"D....Don...Donghae?" you asked in confusion.

"Minjun!"  You could tell Donghae was in panic mode.  He didn't know that the guy had gotten you also.  He was trying to protect you from this.

"Oh so you know who this is huh.  Isn't he your little boyfriend?"

"What do you care if he is my boyfriend or not!  I don't even know who you are!"

"Oh but you do Minjun.  Donghae on the other hand might just have a faint memory of me."

He started to go towards Donghae with a knife.  He pulled on his hair making his neck more visible as he placed it next to his neck.

"Noooooo!"  You screamed as you woke up from the nightmare.  It was weird you had been having the same one since you went on that date with Donghae the day Yunji came back.  It was the same day that you had felt someone watching you. 

You still hadn't told Donghae about any of it.  You just didn't want to worry him over something that you didn't even know was true.

Who is the guy who keeps popping into my dreams.  His voice is so familiar yet I don't know who it could be.

 

Hope you guys enjoy it!

-CG