I'm back...

To Love Once Again

Oh my gosh!  What is he doing here!  I haven't seen him since the day I caught him cheating!  Well It's not like I should be scared that I ran into him.  Oh well we parted ways a long time ago and I have Donghae now.

"Minjun?"  That's right.  I'll just act like I am totally surprised.

Donghae looked at the man with a shocked expression.  How does he know Minjun?  Does she know him?  I guess I'll find out.  

"......"

"Minjun don't tell me you already forgot about me."  You can't be this surprised Minjun you should have known this would happen one day.  I wanted to work things out you're the one that left me.

"Hyung Jun."  I should have figured this would happen one day.  I just didn't plan on this happening today.

Hyung Jun.  Hyung Jun.  Hyung Jun, where have I heard that name before?  Oh!  That's right he is Minjun's ex from college.  He's the one that cheated on her.  

"Why would you think that I had forgotten about you?"

"Well I just thought you tried to block me out because of how we ended you know."

Why is he saying that!  Why isn't Donghae saying anything!  He is my boyfriend so come on!  Well if he won't say anything I will.

He looks really familiar to me.  Where have I seen him before.  Donghae was digging in his brain trying to figure out where he had seen Hyung Jun before then it hit him.  He was in the same school as me!  He was a year younger!  That's where I remember him from!

"Hyung Jun I didn't mean to be rude this is my boyfriend Donghae."  you emphasized the word boyfriend.

"Donghae?  Donghae hyung?"  said Hyung Jun as Donghae and himself stuck their hands out for a handshake.

"Don't worry Minjun I know who he is."  Donghae said.

"Wait... You two know each other?  How?"

"Hyung Jun and I went to the same school except he was a year younger than me."  He then turned to Hyung Jun.

"So how have you been?"

"Oh I've been ok.  What about you hyung?"

"Well I'm a composer and I coach a children's soccer team.  What about you."

"Well I was going to school but I wasn't sure if I was going for the right thing so I decided to take a break and just get a job and see what I decide at a later date."

"Oh well that's good.  Atleast you're trying to figure out what you want."

"Yeah it's a little hard but I can do it."

Meanwhile you were sitting there feeling ignored by Donghae so you decided to just go and get some fresh air.  

I bet they won't even notice I'm gone.  I should call Yunji and let her know who I ran into since they're probably going to be a while.  And there I was trying to get me and Donghae away from him and he just began having a conversation with him.

"Hey Minjun what's up!"

"Yunji...You will never guess who I ran into right now and basically stole my boyriend."

"Don't tell me some girl is trying to take..."  You didn't even let her finish her sentence.

"Yah!  Yunji I would never let that happen I truly have fallen for Donghae I wouldn't let him get away that easily haha."

"Ok then who did you run into?"

"Hyung Jun...."

"Wait that cheating bastard!"

"Yep.  That same one."

"And where is Donghae?"  She said practically yelling through the phone.

"Apparently they know each other."

"Wait how!"

"They went to the same school only thing was that he was a year younger than him."

"Are you serious!  That's crazy!  So what are you going to do now?  Wait first of all why aren't you with Donghae right now?"

"I was but then I bumped into someone we both said sorry and then when I looked up it was Hyung Jun.  They're both inside talking about how they're doing.  I felt ignored so I just came outside to get some fresh air but I needed to talk to someone and decided to call you."

"Oh I gotcha now.  It's ok you know I'm here for you anytime you need me."

"I know.  I hope they're almost done.  I think I'm ready to go home.  I got this really weird feeling once I saw him."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know how I told you the other day that whenever I go out on a date with Donghae I feel as if someone is staring at us.  Well the vibe I got then was the vibe I got from meeting him right now."

"That's just weird girl.  So what are you going to do?"

"Honestly I have no idea I'm going to see if it goes away but if it doesn't I'm just going to have to look into finding out if someone is watching us on our date."

As soon as you finished your sentence you heard the bell from the door it was Donghae looking around frantically.

"Hey Yunji I'll talk to you once I get home I think they're finally done talking."

"Ok I'll see you once you get home."  With that you hung up and came out from behind the bush you were hiding behind.

"Minjun!  There you are!  Do you know how worried I was!"  You were shocked you didn't think he would be that worried about you not being there when he was done.

"You and Hyung Jun were talking I didn't want to be a bother."  You lied so he wouldn't know you actually felt ignored.

"But why did you just leave without saying anything?"

"Donghae....I just felt awkward..I mean he's my ex, and having you right there being my boyfriend I thought it would be awkward but then yout wo just started talking as if nothing.  I personally didn't feel comfortable."

Donghae was speechless he had completely that Hyung Jun was your ex while he was talking to him.

"I'm sorry Minjun I shouldn't have just kept talking.  I knew he was your ex but it had been so long since I had seen him and we were pretty close when we were both in school."

I guess it wouldn't be a good idea to tell you that I have a feeling he is always watching us on our dates....

"It's ok I'm nobody to tell you not to talk to a person just because of how I feel so don't worry."

"But you're my girlfriend Minjun I have to be overprotective of you.  Especially with him back in the picture.  If your an into him here imagine how many other times you will run into him now.  I remember how you said things ended with him he still wanted to work things out with you so that makes me worried...."  Donghae didn't even know how to finish his sentence.

"Donghae....Do you think I would go back to him?  Is that why you left that sentence unfinished?"

"Minjun to tell you the truth.  Yes I'm afraid he will try to take you from me and I don't know what I would do if that were to happen."

"Calm down.  Look he is my ex and you are my boyfriend that I love very much.  You make me get butterflies even if you just give me a smile.  My heart beats faster with you I am always thinking about you.  The days I don't see you I wonder if you've eaten a proper meal or if you have even eaten or at least taken a break......"

Donghae didn't let you finish your rant he pulled you in and kissed you passionately which you gave in to gladly. 

The whole time you and Donghae were talking outside the theater Hyung Jun was there listening.

Should I ruin her relationship?  She seems so much happier now than she ever was with me......

I need to think this over.......

 

 

You guys I am in shock that I updated again!

I hope you guys enjoy the update.

I just want to let you know that this one is coming close to it's end.

I'm going to post another fic but that one will be a short fic.

I will only post the foreword I will not post any chapter until I am done with this one.

I hope you all enjoy the update!

Thank you for all the new subscribers!

-CG