You Flirt

To Love Once Again

As soon as you got outside you took a deep breath "It smells so good out here" you thought.  A couple minutes later you heard the door opening, you thought it would be Yunji looking for you.

"What you miss me already?"

No response.  "Why is she not answering me?" you thought.

"Yunji?" you say as you turn around and you see that the person who came out was not Yunji but a man.

"I'm so sorry I thought you were my friend."  Once you looked at his face you realied how handsome he was.  He had short brown hair, brown eyes and when he smiled you went weak at the knees. 

"You don't need to apologize" the man said "it happens all the time."

"Does it really?"

"Actually no haha" you blushed "but don't feel embarassed.  I've done the same.  The name is Donghae.  Lee Donghae" he said as he bowed then offered his hand.

"...I...I..I'm Minjun.  Lee Minjun" you bowed and took his hand.

"That's a nice name i like it."

"Thanks."

A couple minutes passed and neither of you had said anything to each other.  Donghae was starting to get nervous with the silence so he decided to speak first.

"Do you come here often?" "Really Donghae you couldn't think of anything better!" he scolded himself while trying to act all natural.

You were a little shocked because you didn't think he wanted to talk to you.  You didn't know why but when he would talk you felt nervous and loved the sound of his voice.

"Actually I don't really like going to clubs, but I promised my friend that I would do whatever she wanted, and I kind of regretted it once I did."

Donghae had a hurt then shocked expression.  You didn't notice his hurt expression, and he didn't know why he felt hurt since he had only just met you.

"You know what Donghae.  I don't really regret it now.  Since I met someone who I think will be a good friend."  "Oh my geez Minjun how could you just say that!  He's going to think you are some kind of crazy person!" you mentally scolded yourself.  You could tell he was confused.  "I'm talking about you!  Why do you look so confused?"

"Oh sorry." he blushed.

"Well you got my answer what about you.  Do you go to clubs often?"

"Nope....well not anymore.  I used to go all the time to relieve my stress.  It never really helped me though.  I think it actually made me stress out even more.  After I figured that out I decided to relieve my stress other ways."

"Oh really.  Is it possible for you to tell me?"

"Haha!  Well I will play soccer or compse a song, but if those don't work I dance.  You know Minjun I'm going to tell yo something, I don't know if you get it often but you're a little flirt."

"What!  I don't think so!" You started to think on what you said and how you acted, then you recalled that you would playfully hit his arm or bat your eyelashes at him.  "Oh no I was flirting!  I can't believe I was acting that way!" now he is going to think I'm desperate or something you thought.

"I'm so sorry Donghae I..." he didn't ler you finish when he said

"Don't worry I think it's pretty cute."

After that the awkward moment disappeared.  Minjun and Donghae just kept talking, they talked about their jobs, what they did for fun and jusr random topics.  Without them realizing 2 hours had gone by and it was already midnight.  they would have kept talking if it wasn't for Yunji and Eunhyuk coming our of the club barely walking and yelling our Minjun and Donghae's name.

"Minjun!"  "Donghae!" they yelled at the same time.  Donghae and Minjun walked up to Yunji and Eunhyuk while laughing.  Before they went their seperate ways Donghae asked Minjun for her phone number.  He said he would call or text her so she would get his number since hers was at home.

They both smiled, said goodbye and headed to their own cars.

Once Minjun parked the car she had to figure out how to wake Yunji up.  "I know how!"  During the years you were friends with Yunji you discovered what she was scared of.  She didn't like dogs.  Although she never told you why, you used this to your advantage.  One of the guards at the entrance of the parking lot for you apartments has a dog that was very well trained.  You asked him if you could do you a favor.

Back at the car you opened Yunji's door and gave the guard the signal.  The guard told his dog to speak and the dog started barking and howling.  As soon as that started Yunji woke up and ran to your apartment.  You thanked the guard and went to check on Yunji.  When you walked in you saw Yunji basically hugging the wall and it looked like she wasn't breathing.  As soon as you saw he you busted up laughing.

"Hahahahahahahaha!  Omona!  Yunji! You should've seen yourself!  Haha your haha face haha was priceless!"  You were in tears and your sides hurt you were laughing so hard.  Once you were done laughing you realized Yunji was glaring at you.

"Minjun!  How could you do that to me!  You know I'm afraid of dogs!"

"I know I know but how else would I have gotten you into the apartment."

"Fine!  I'm going to my room, she did a mehrong and left."

She will forgive me by tomorrow.  "Ok it's time for bed." you thought.  Onceyou had changed and taken a shower you were getting under your covers when your phone vibrated.  "Hmm who could that be?" you thought.

From:  Unknown

You started thinking "Should I view or dismiss it?  Well let's see who it is.  You started reading the text.

     Hey Minjun it's me Donghae.  I hope you made it home safe.  Goodnight.  Don't forget to save my number!

He actually texted me, I didn't think he would.  What should I reply?

Donghae's head was about to hit the pillow when his phone vibrated.  "She wouldn't text me back that fast would she?" Donghae thought to himself.

     Hey!  Yeah I did.  I'm guessing you got home safe as well.  Goodnight.  Don't worry I did save your number.  I'll talk to you later.

Donghae smiled at the text and thought to himself "I'm glad I met someone like you Minjun."

What Donghae didn't know was that Minjun was thinking the exact same thing.

You and Donthae went to sleep with a amile on your faces.

 

So will Minjun and Donghae talk more?  Or will they stay distant?

 

 

I am so sorry for any mistakes that I missed.

If you have can't find the difference of when Donghae and Minjun

are speaking tell me and I'll do something to make it easier :)

Tell me how you like it!

Oh and thank you to lilrockstar, chokyu_13 and mcdgee for subscribing!