Getting Ready

To Love Once Again

"Yah!  Lee Minjun!  Everyone has left already what are you doing?"

"Yunji, just 5 more minutes!  That's all I need to finish this new dance routine.  After that I'll do whatever you want I promise" you said as you held up your right hand.  Once you realized what you had done you wanted to take it back, you were scared with what Yunji would plan.  Besides as soon as you made that promise Yunji had a smirk on her face and thought to herself "I know what to do." 

You had already been at the dance studio for 8 hours teaching dances from Salsa to Popping.  Yunji could tell you wre tired you just didn't want to admit it.

"Minjun are you done yet it's already been 20 minutes and you said you only needed 5!"

"Okay okay I'm coming!  Let's go home and just relas."

"Not so fast Minjun...." Yujin smirked

Minjun started freaking out on the inside "Noooooooooo she smirked I knew this woule happen!  The last time I promised her the same thing I woke up with the worst hangover ever and I didn't remember what happened."

Once they got home Yunji went straight to her closet to find a dress and heels for the both of you to wear.

"Perfect.  Oh Minjun" Yunji sang out

"Ahh!  Where do I hide!"

"Don't even think about hiding!"

"It's like she can read my mind!  I'm scared!"

:Minjun since you promised to do whatever I want.......start by putting this on!" 

With some purple heels.

Yunji left you in your room to change into the dress she gave you. "Why did I have to promise to do whatever she wants.  Oh well I have no choice.  You wore the dress and shoes she gave you.  Meanwhile Yunji was finishing her hair and make up, she always put on subtle make up because she said she didn't want to look like a .  Once you walked into Yunji's room you saw what she was wearing.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=club+wear&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=665&tbm=isch&tbnid=SMYjOEiqCQcrUM:&imgrefurl=http://2ols.com/item_13536_461598108-Vice-Club-Wear-Top.htm&docid=4b443f7WQrVkAM&imgurl=http://www.shopleisamarie.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/8302.jpg&w=333&h=500&ei=KucPT7LGA-GjiAK9mrmkDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=408&vpy=253&dur=382&hovh=136&hovw=91&tx=92&ty=148&sig=115401222135595009564&page=2&tbnh=136&tbnw=91&start=15&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:15

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=black+heels&um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=665&tbm=isch&tbnid=ZBpEJQAB94TWuM:&imgrefurl=http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/alexandra-heel-black.html&docid=qSOH9jek9KPs0M&imgurl=http://static3.heels.com/images/shoes/inside_view/large/ZBJ097_IN_LG.jpg&w=900&h=900&ei=G-gPT8b3LqnYiQK3nYnVDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=526&vpy=373&dur=863&hovh=140&hovw=140&tx=86&ty=79&sig=115401222135595009564&page=5&tbnh=137&tbnw=140&start=86&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:86

"Sit, sit, sit."

"Yunji, are you going to tell me where we are going" you asked as she was doing your make up.

"Do you honestly think I would tell you?  Ha!  Yeah right!"  You just sighed as you thought on where she would be taking you.

 

Meanwhile at Donghae's apartment...

"Donghae come on ou need to relieve some stress"  Eunhyuk started nagging as he had been doing all day.

"Eunhyyk how does going to a club relieve stress?"

"Oh come on we haven't done this in forever."

"Alright let me go get ready."

After 20 minutes they were both ready to go.  Donghae had just worn some jeans and a black V neck T-shirt that exposed his biceps and showed off his pecks.  While Eunhyuk wore the same except the shirt was white.

"Let's go!"  Donghae grabbed his car keys and they headed to El Fuego.

....

"Minjun come on let's go!"

"I'm coming!  I'm coming!  I can't believe you want me to wear these shoes!  I'm going to fall over and die!"

"Oh you'll get over it."

And with that they headed out the door.  Once they got to El Fuego they went in and it was packed.  But since you promised Yunji you would do whatever she wanted you had to endure this.

What you didn't expect tp happen would happen later that night.

Donghae and Eunhyuk finally made it to El Fuego.  They saw how packed it was and they both said "There's more people than I thought."

The four still had not run into each other they were all just dancing and having a good time.  Donghae and Minjun had both decided not to drink.  Donghae because he doesn't drink and Minjun because she wanted to remember what she does and she has a class at 8 the next morning.

Everyone was out on the dance floor jusr having a god time when Minjun noticed Yunji was a bit tipsy she decided to go outside and get some air.  At the same time donghae decieds he needed to get out of there and get some rest after a long day at work, leaving Eunhyuk to fend for himself.

 

Will Minjun and Donghae meet?...

 

So how was it?  Be honest but don't be too harsh please.  I'm also sorry if there are any errors that you find.  Ummmm, please comment and tell me how you like it so far and ifyou want subscribe!  I would love you forever!  wink